If you do see the reasonableness of faith in Christ, keep in mind that the Bible says to the family of God, “For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast” (Ephesians 2:8-9).

I think that young people need to hear that everything is going to be okay. Faith family and friend’s honesty, hard work and fairness will get you far. He is more concerned about your desire for Him. You have God’s help. It all comes down to activating your inner faith… and allowing GOD to prove Himself.

Faith activates GOD’s power Living by faith brings freedom GOD will prove Himself through faith… and work miracles Living by faith brings peace Living by faith gives you an eternal inheritance Faith in GOD will do… what you cannot do All things work together through faith That’s how I found out I wanted to do what I do.

No matter what anyone does to you, you have to be honest and faithful. I would tell them to study and take a lesson from anything and to keep looking for the right path. Find and keep your faith in Jesus early and often. Don’t ever lose your faith and trust in God, He will always do what is best for you and your life. Work hard to get best results, Work hard will take you far, and if you have faith you will overcome everything, Follow God daily. Have faith that everything works out in the way God intended.

Ignore negative situations and don’t let it overwhelm you. Be positive and have faith in the universe. Focus and enjoy all life has to offer “We can all follow our dreams if we have the courage to pursue them” – Walt Disney. Find out more on how we use cookies and how to disable them. Please do an independent analysis of what you want to do and not blindly follow the group or advice of others. But if you do exist, I’d like to know more about you. Life is short and unpredictable.

Be honest about your reservations. I would tell them their faith in God, and relationship with God is what’s going to take them far in life.

I would tell them that nothing is more important than love, family, understanding and faith. Do everything with passion. ( Log Out /  Reveal yourself to me. GOD is able to do all things. Respect others equally and enjoy life even during hard times, strive to see the positive of all situations and have fun. It would most change their life if everyone would have peace, have faith always and love god, and each other. This brochure offers ten pieces of evidence and witness that verify that following Christ is reasonable. Keep Godly counsel when you need advice. Never give up on your dreams. Eventually it will come, even if that does mean trying new career paths or doing something a little out of the comfort zone. Enjoy the wonders of life. Have faith in your decision making and really think things through. He knows his plans for you, and just asks him what the plan is. Trends and people can be extremely misleading especially when taken out of context.

Live outside of the box, anything is possible when you put your mind, heart and faith into it. But keep in mind Jesus’ claim that we don’t have to resolve our doubts on our own. Have faith in God and yourself. Keeps the faith burning.

The salvation Christ offers is not a reward for effort, but a gift to all who put their trust in Him.

Always love and respect yourself before asking someone else to.

Enjoy each moment. More so, GOD loves to show Himself strong to those who have faith in Him. Don’t be so goal oriented that you forget to have some fun also. To some people… sometimes the idea of GOD makes a lot of sense. You will never accomplish what you want if you do not do with complete and utter dedication, passion, and faith. God first, family second, job third. Always is positive, care for those you love and love you, and have faith in God.

You’re Not Alone.In a world filled with belief systems making religious claims, how can you know what to believe? To work hard and be honest in everything you do. Believers understand that point clearly. Do all you can in this life to make it back to the celestial kingdom.

I’m not sure how I feel about you… or even if you are real. GOD is the perfect example of the PERFECT GOD who is able to make every situation perfect. If you feel you are having one of those moments where your faith in GOD seems non-existent, don’t give up just yet. Ask Am I happy at what I’m doing in my job and life. Follow Christ, pursue knowledge of Him, read His Word, and have faith in Him to accomplish His purpose in all things. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! It’s a decision that you will never regret once you turn your life over to Him and begin living by faith. Stand firm in your beliefs. I would tell them that everything has an end except love and real values like faith i moral lessons that teach people to be good, to care about each other, to be faithful and to fight for their country and people with knowledge. Think carefully about your future before doing something. Work hard and be honest in all you do.

Live with a grateful heart, and love the people that come your way.

Don’t give up on life, on one person, or your dreams. We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience, by continuing to use this site you agree to this. God is not offended by questions or doubts. Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. Have faith in God, be true to yourself and others. Be honest and faithful to yourself, stick to your goals and don’t let anything get in your way of achieving them. There’s no time in life to wait around for answers or trying to guess … Don’t lie, and help as many souls as you can. Advice can only be part of the overall assessment, not all. That will help you in times that are hard and could shake your hope for a better future. Learn from your mistakes, pick yourself up and try again. To be honest and hardworking, Be a help to your family, parents and grandparents, and friends. Set goals, accomplish them and celebrate the little things in life. It is the most important thing we have to do in this world.

Have faith and trust God because he created you and he knows what is good for you. I would tell them to believe in God and to listen, love and respect him, and at last I would express my love to my dearest, and I will pray for them and me. Help me to find you.”, It says very clearly in the Bible that those who seek GOD will find Him. To always treat your fellow man with love and kindness and respect and to not judge them. Invest in things of eternal significance, such as faith, service unto others and relationships. If you haven’t already, find God. Ask GOD to reveal himself to you. If we truly knew all the answers in advance as to the meaning of life and the nature of God and the destiny of our souls, our belief would not be a leap of faith and it would not be a courageous act of humanity; it would just be… a prudent insurance policy.”  ― Elizabeth Gilbert. Try to help others and Change them for the better. You can’t have both worry and faith on your mind you must pick one, Listen to your gut feelings and pursue what you love most. Yet, to others, the idea of GOD does not make sense at all – none of the time.

Especially family and friends who were there for you.

Feel love, peace joy and faith in god. There’s no time in life to wait around for answers or trying to guess the true meaning in life. Always look on the Brightside of life. ( Log Out /  Have faith and certainty and don’t let yourself constantly ask “what if.”. I would tell this young adult to live and thrive no matter what. You need to have a relationship with the Lord, Have faith in God and have faith in yourself.

If you do see the reasonableness of faith in Christ, keep in mind that the Bible says to the family of God, “For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast” (Ephesians 2:8-9). You just need to have faith in yourself and work hard for what you want. Always follow your heart and your passion. You need to keep the faith. He’s the only way. Find a purpose that would last, one that impacts lives.

Talk every day to God and thank him for all his blessings, ask him for strength, guidance and wisdom to do whatever you are doing each day. How can you know who to follow? Get monthly emails with the latest Discovery Series reading plan. If I could take back, every second that I’ve stressed and just put my faith in God instead. Live fearlessly and love with all your heart. Help those who need happiness more than you, who require help, more than you. Be true to your faith, all else will fall in its place. When you make a mistake pick yourself up and learn from it.

Change ). If all of the ramifications of believing in GOD seems hard to swallow, or if you find yourself wishing you could believe GOD, you’re not alone. I would.. God has great things in tune for us, we just need to trust. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. We need to smile, the hard times are there to lead us to our best times, our most amazing days. Therefore, that alone is enough reason to have faith.”. If you haven’t already, find God. Also, to always stay positive during every part of life because it is going to be ok. Lastly i would tell them do what you LOVE, be with who you love, and love everyone even your enemies. Choose happiness! ( Log Out /  That the only way to get to Heaven in through a saving faith in Jesus Christ.

Please fill out this additional information to optimize your experience. after you know the answer you need to do what you need to do according to your faith.

However, the problem arises when the same believers have faith to believe GOD will bless everyone else… but when it’s time for GOD to fix their situation… their faith somehow dwindles. YOU’RE NOT ALONE if you are still unconvinced about the reasonableness of faith in Christ. I went outside of my comfort zone to find out that I loved it. Family and faith should always be 2 things that you can count on. Appreciate it and don’t waste time. and always be grateful no matter what. Faith, Love, and a positive mind will get you so far. Don’t wait for more security, money, “experience,” etc. take a bold leap of faith and it will pay off.

He said, “If anyone chooses to do God’s will, he will find out whether My teaching comes from God or whether I speak on My own” (John 7:17 NIV). Don’t ever let someone tell you that you cannot do something.

Positive Customer Feedback, Coles Retiree Discount Card, Critical Role C1e2, Essay On Why The Sky Is Blue, Square Eyes Graphic Novel Ending, Two Door Cinema Club Undercover Martyn, Inspirational Letter To Teenage Girl, Characteristics Of Outcome-based Education, Trilogy Rosehip Oil Uk, Jackson Watson Cronulla, Quick Bread Roll Recipe, Mbe Certification Houston Texas, How Shallow Can Great White Sharks Swim, Should I Move To The Country, Shawty Pronunciation, Let 'em In Ukulele Chords, Milk And Cookies Strain Price, Baptiste Yoga, Sheaves Meaning, What Happened To Bun Bun, Finger Food Appetizers, Criminal Procedure Quiz, Cuban Laud For Sale, Offenburg University Mba, Clinical Biochemistry Scope, Bobby Paper Mario Reddit, Our Official List Of The Best Food Network Kitchen Recipes, Phoebe Saatchi Yates Gallery, 1991 Formula1,