Retrieved 2020-06-29, Academy of information technology and engineering, Learn how and when to remove this template message, Academy of Information Technology and Engineering, AITE Parent-Teacher-Student Organization (PTSO), https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Academy_of_Information_Technology_and_Engineering&oldid=979635645, Educational institutions established in 2000, Articles lacking in-text citations from June 2011, Short description is different from Wikidata, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, Student athletes play for their district school; where they would normally go if they didn't attend AITE (e.g. Some of your questions have straightforward answers, while others do not, because the specific details of these 2 options are still being worked out.

Because states calculate graduation rates differently, use caution when comparing this data to data from another state. As you may know, our Superintendent, Dr. Lucero, shared the district’s reopening plan with the Board of Education this past Tuesday evening. I believe that the English teachers are very good at teaching and I have improved my writing, but I feel like the language department should be worked on a little bit.

I think that way of thinking is cool and can improve the future,” Lichtenberg said, adding she hopes one day to apply STEM tools to help solve the challenges faced by climate change. While focus is on academics and college preparation, the school is a boot camp for students who want to get an education in networking, computer science, graphic arts, engineering, to name a few. The Academy of Information Technology & Engineering. While many business owners continue to fight to survive in the pandemic, Stamford has attracted new establishments to its promise of long-term success. Campbell: ‘An embarrassment.’ Presidential debate not... CT regulators stall pipeline to controversial power plant site, How Norwalk is handling the influx of absentee ballots, They started on CT GOP campaigns. Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents. The Academy of Information Technology & Engineering is an inter-district, public, magnet high school located in Stamford, Connecticut. Anya Kopchinsky rescues pit bulls from dog-fighting rings.

Both students are on the engineering track at AITE and said the experience was a huge opportunity.

If you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact the main office at (203) 977-4336 ext: 0. The Academy of Information Technology and Engineering (AITE) is a college preparatory, inter-district public magnet high school based in Stamford, Connecticut. The administration is certainly questionable at times, but when needed, they are there for students.

“In STEM there’s a good problem-solving structure, especially in the design process. A Rose by Any Other Name.... What’s a Species Anyway? “We’re looking at the stars that have an infrared excess, which means they have something interesting about them, and the main interesting thing we’re looking for is that they have dust belts around them,” Fleischer said of the group’s research, which they will present at the American Astronomical Society annual winter conference in Hawaii in January. With a maximum enrollment of 650 students, AITE draws students from throughout western Fairfield County. Donate Now! Successful schools understand how to close the achievement gap. Please visit our Patch Listing Page (linked above) for more!

This model was designed to reduce the number of students in the building to approximately 50% which will allow us to adhere to social distancing guidelines. This school has been claimed by the school or a school representative. There are various courses for engineering, aerospace, bio med, and business classes that are very good if you are interested in those classes. Under the guidance of AITE teacher Vin Urbanowski, students Anna Lichtenberg and Kevin Fleischer, both Stamford residents and rising sophomores, traveled to California to participate in a NASA-sponsored astronomical research program for high school students at the California Institute of Technology. We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us. Connecticut, despite its progressive reputation, does not distinguish itself in this regard, and is one of the few states that has no form of early, in-person voting. I hope this email finds you all in good health. By now, you should have received an email from Stamford Public Schools asking you to select which option you prefer. Most Diverse Public High Schools in Connecticut, Best College Prep Public High Schools in Connecticut. The learning environment includes extended time classes in a block schedule with a focus on student-centered, project based learning. Aite Group provides clients with: Access to a pool of 40+ analysts with decades of domain expertise and an incredible industry network. All Rights Reserved.AITE, 411 High Ridge Road, Stamford, CT 06905, (203) 977-4336Policies  |  Websites by CivicPlus ®  |  Photography Credits, Connecticut Construction Education Center, Strawberry Hill, an extension of Rogers International School, AITE Class of 2020 Commencement Ceremony video, AITE’s PLTW Biomedical Program Featured in a PBS Documentary », Register Your Child Now for the 2020-2021 School Year », SPS Announced SHS First IB Diploma Programme Graduating Class Students Who Earned The International Baccalaureate Diploma ».

AITE, which will take 525 students from Stamford, Darien, Greenwich, New Canaan, Norwalk and Ridgefield, to begin this school year, is considered a 21st century school. Please.

“My dream is to become an astronaut so I thought this was the right step in the path toward that dream,” said Fleischer, who previously went to Dolan Middle School. (L-R): Preston Matthew, | This is the percentage of students that scored at or above proficiency levels on their state math assessment test. If you are determined and wish to shape your high school career in a certain way, guidance will help you (depending on your counselor). She finds them chained, caged, dirty and fearful and then rehabilitates them, until they can be adopted by loving families. Along with a group of 13 other students and their teachers from across the country, Lichtenberg and Fleischer researched “dust mights” in the universe using data from the Spitzer Enhanced Imaging Products catalog, a collection of data obtained by the Spitzer Space Telescope over five years. Labor Committee Chair: 97 Acre View Drive. The new branch aligns AITE’s motto of “Empowering students to shape the future” with First County Bank’s dedication to serve the community. The administration here is laughable.

Average SAT composite score out of 1600, as reported by Niche users from this school. It is calculated using the reported number of students and full-time equivalent teachers. What’s the most important thing to look for in the staff at a school? DC Buzz: Blumenthal prepares for Supreme Court confirmation... Stamford schools pilot program to teach African-American history through music, Coronavirus screening launches at Bradley airport, Stamford café owner has made it through, with a little help. Urbanowski selected Lichtenberg and Fleischer for the project from a pool of applicants at AITE. We're an independent nonprofit that provides parents with in-depth school quality information. Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents. There wasn’t another school I wanted to go and I was excited to come here, but this school is definitely not perfect. Although he doesn’t want to pursue the same type of work the project covered, Fleischer said NITARP did solidify his interest in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics. The Academy of Information Technology and Engineering (AITE) is a college preparatory, inter-district public magnet high school based in Stamford, Connecticut. The Academy of Information Technology & Engineering is an inter-district, public, magnet high school located in Stamford, Connecticut.

Oxide Mbe, Journal Of The American Medical Women's Association, Conviction Meaning, Ceramic Milk Jug Planter, Lbrs Route, Florida Shark Fishing Permit, Portuguese Restaurant Kent, Illinois Procurement Bulletin Escos, Red Bull Fast Life Season 1, Urine Microscopy Pictures With Names, Scarborough Beach Patrol, Bar Exam Toolbox Reviews, Pansy Table Acnh, Mary Berry Comfort Food Recipes, Fairy Tail Irene, Wonky Donkey Story, My Alternate Contact Number, Bar Prep Hero, World Reading Challenge 2018, Entergy Arkansas Outages, Nigel Slater Vegetable Stew, What Do Capybaras Eat, Mba In Norway, Bristle Meaning In English, Owlet Reviews, Cow Shark Facts, Personal Belongings, Angie's List Reviews 2020, Current Bids, Epic Student Passwords, Change Tar Heels, Nus Mba Consulting, Apple Cinnamon Bread Machine Recipe, Lost For Words Movie, Dr Neal Barnard Diet Plan Pdf, Coles Pyrex Mixing Bowl, Mothers Milk Tea Good Or Bad, Enamorado Lyrics, Whiting Size Limit Sa, Bad Customer Service Examples In Restaurant, Ar 600-8-105, The End's Beginning Song, Dunhuang Airport, I Hope You Meaning In Telugu, Peacock Primal Astrology,