Kush is used in different ways in the industry including slang, strain nomenclature, and branding. The articles featured on this website are the opinion of the author and may not reflect the opinion of Respect My Region, its sponsors, advertisers, or affiliates. Pancakes are a staple of breakfasts all over the world. The TLC Collective is damn good at creating cultivars like the Hot Cakes strain that rivals any brunch, breakfasts, or dessert menu at your favorite spots. Drop a comment if you want to attend and tag your favorite #weed brands and #dispensaries so we can put their products and customer service to the test. This weed smells too skunky pungent and when smoked will launch you into a mellow head high great for studying or something in the winter. We'll send you exclusive event invites, curated content and so much more! The articles featured on this website are the opinion of the author and may not reflect the opinion of Respect My Region, its sponsors, advertisers, or affiliates.

We’ll be in #Oakland on 10/12 and #LosAngeles on 10/19. Warning: This product has intoxicating effects and may be habit-forming. Frosty kept my brain thinking a million thoughts at once, buy frosted cakes strain. Mentally, I feel creative and uplifted, but still slightly aware of my stoned state. Genetics: Jungle Cake X Strawberry Shortcake. I'm a cannabis journalist and Head Editor here at Respect My Region. I want to grow as a storyteller, journalist, and cannabis writer; So I can continue to educate and entertain people with my writing. Wedding Cake is a popular medicinal marijuana strain and is often used for musculoskeletal pain such as arthritis, sciatica, and fibromyalgia. Seed Junky Genetics created another banger in LA Kush Cake. Marijuana can impair concentration, coordination, and judgment. I have a deep passion for cannabis and storytelling and here I get to combine them. Kush is a foundation in the cannabis industry, but it’s somewhat of a vague term for the newbies learning about different strains and brands. I then felt relaxed and calm. For use only by adults twenty-one and older. Green Revolution, Crown Royal Strain Concentrate Review Ft. DeSaus & Danks Wonder Emporium, The Green Revolution ‘Remarkable’ Sublingual Spray CBD Tincture Review, The 9lb Hammer Strain Review Feat. If you have any tips/ideas about topics I should address or want to reach about anything, please comment or contact me directly. The high is heavy which is kinda expected as both Jungle Cake and Strawberry Shortcake have both very heavy highs. While it’s popularity has died down, it’s now being infused with other genetics to create a new line of incredibly sticky and potent buds. From Rough Seas To Hollywood Hills: DJ Collab on His Rise In L.A. (Exclusive Interview), The Grenade 8g Infused Pre-Roll From Xzibit’s Napalm Cannabis Co. Is Disrupting And Redefining California’s Pre-Roll Category, The 2020 West Coast Weed Tour Begins August 22nd, Learn More About The West Coast Weed Tour Competition, Learn How To Effectively Premiere Your Music, ZoZ’s Tropic Truffle Strain Is A Solid Choice For Focus and Relaxation, These Festive Cannabis Strains Will Brighten Your Christmas Morning, Cannabis-Infused Intimate Lubricant Review Feat. The 2nd Annual West Coast Weed Tour is underway! From Rough Seas To Hollywood Hills: DJ Collab on His Rise In L.A. (Exclusive Interview), The Grenade 8g Infused Pre-Roll From Xzibit’s Napalm Cannabis Co. Is Disrupting And Redefining California’s Pre-Roll Category, TLC Collective + Jungle Boys Are Creating Some Of The Best Flavors On The Market, Like The Hot Cakes Strain, The 2020 West Coast Weed Tour Begins August 22nd, Learn More About The West Coast Weed Tour Competition, Learn How To Effectively Premiere Your Music, Octavian And Skepta Heat Things Up On New Song “Papi Chulo”, Primary Jane Keeps Hemp-Based CBD Clean, Potent, And Natural, 10 Cannarado Genetics Strains That Have Become West Coast Celebrities, Ten Absolutely Fire Seed Junky Genetics Strains Worth Trying, The Super Loud Zkittlez Cake Strain Will Give You A Sugar Rush With A Heavy Crash, The Sweet Grape, Yet Sharp Diesel Aromas Of The Wedding Crashers Strain Creates A Cheerful High, The Fruity And Creamy Sundae Driver Strain May Inject Mellow Vibes Into Any Day, The Heavenly Earthy And Sweet Frosted Cakes Strain May Lay You Down To Rest. I want to grow as a storyteller, journalist, and cannabis writer; So I can continue to educate and entertain people with my writing. The best. I'm a cannabis journalist and Head Editor here at Respect My Region. Birthday Cake, also known as Birthday Cake Kush, is a cannabis strain known for its name and the favorable scent and flavor.

Keep out of reach of children and pets. Frosty green flowers that produce that definitive musky gas some people would chase to hell and back. This weed smells too skunky pungent and when smoked will launch you into a mellow head high great for studying or something in the winter. Do not operate a vehicle or machinery under the influence of this drug. Wake and bake with the LA Kush Cake strain at your own risk. They’re some of the most prolific breeders in all of cannabis. Frosty kept my brain thinking a million thoughts at once, buy frosted cakes strain. What's your email? It is produced by mixing Cherry pies and Girl Scout Cookies. This weed is a highly Indica hybrid, containing 60% Indica, 40% Sativa and 24%-26% THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol). Buy frosted cakes strain, frosted cakes gelato strain, jungleboys rainbow frosted cakes. Old head West Coast stoners absolutely love Kush, they simply won’t let it go. I have a deep passion for cannabis and storytelling and here I get to combine them. This bud is not to be confused with Birthday Cake Kush – it's an entirely different experience. Smoking is hazardous to your health. The high is heavy which is kinda expected as both Jungle Cake and Strawberry Shortcake have both very heavy highs. A lot of flavor to this strain I love the dense cookie smoke and heavy buds. Seed Junky Genetics created another banger in LA Kush Cake. It only took two small bowls to put me down for the night. Wedding Cake and Kush Mints were used to create this indica strain that will crush your eyelids into submission. It also has to be an indica so heavy, it breaks the couch when you get locked into it. Form is being submitted, please wait a bit. LA’s Got The HOTS For Cakes!! I felt slight panic and increased anxiety but it did come down after a little while. The extremely high THC levels can act as a mood elevator and a strong painkiller. Which Cannabis Strains Actually Qualify As Exotic? I felt slight panic and increased anxiety but it did come down after a little while. In October and November we’re traveling from BC to LA in search of the best of the best. The Wedding Cake strain is also used to help with the symptoms of neurological conditions such as Lou Gehrig’s disease.

While it’s tough to find out how the Hot Cakes strain is affecting users, but I would imagine you get a strong hybrid, based on Wedding Cake’s couch locking smoke and Strawberry Shortcakes’s heightening mental effects. It is perfect for Indica lovers and has just enough of a Sativa kick to prepare you for the onslaught of the couch lock. ! #HotCakes (StrawberryShortcake x Wedding Cake) Cultivated by @tolucalakecollective @jungleboys #playingwithfire #tlc #losangeles #jungleboys #losanglesfarmers #tlccollective #wepackdifferent #seedjunkygenetics #weddingcake x #strawberryshortcake #flavortown #jb #la, A post shared by TLC Collective (@tolucalakecollective) on Mar 10, 2020 at 2:03pm PDT, Hot Cakes strainJungle BoysStrawberry Shortcake straintlc collectiveWedding Cake crosswedding cake strain. 80% Indica dominant hybrid. Should not be used by women that are pregnant or breast feeding. Warning: This product has intoxicating effects and may be habit-forming. The nugs are pretty dense, a light to mid-level emerald green, and lightly dusted with snow like frost (appropriately). The high begins with Sativa undertones but quickly descends into an indica dominant strain that beckons for sleep and relaxation. Good Kush representatives have gas and musk that you can smell through the plastic. Form is being submitted, please wait a bit. Frosted Cakes is Jungle Cake X Strawberry Shortcake. Required fields are marked *. Jungle Boys’ LA Kush Cake strain meets all of the requirements for another killer branch on the Kush family tree. Excellent body high that stays Throughout the next area causing us to be an effective medical strain For neck and back pain. Should not be used by women that are pregnant or breast feeding. If you consider yourself a cannabis-connoisseur and you’ve never heard of the Wedding Cake strain….. do better.

Smoking is hazardous to your health. Frosted Cakes is Jungle Cake X Strawberry Shortcake. The Cake is an extremely rare indica dominant hybrid strain created through a tasty cross of True Afghani X OG Kush. Whether you like your pancakes fluffy like a pillow or a little more on the crepe side of things, there’s no debating that there is some form of flapjack that gets your hungover ass out of bed on a late Sunday morning. I have a Bachelors Degree in Digital Journalism from Central Washington University. The buds are well formed, dense and complex, with dark greens and purples running throughout. Wedding Cake and Kush Mints were used to create this indica strain that will crush your eyelids into submission. You can expect a riveting smoking experience that will bring you back for a second stack of Hot Cakes. If you're a fan of a super sweet flavor and a heady high, Frosted Cakes is totally made for you.

This weed is a dark green color, and is very leafy, however, when broken up it is gluelike sticky with a wet in appearance crystals. Marijuana can impair concentration, coordination, and judgment.

⛽️#WestCoastWeedTour2019 DM or hit our site for more info, A post shared by Respect My Region (@respectmyregion.us) on Sep 29, 2019 at 7:14pm PDT, California CannabisJungle BoysKush MintsLA Kush Cake strainlegal cannabisSeed Junky Geneticsstrain reviewWCWT 2019 ReviewWedding Cakewest coast weed tour. I have a Bachelors Degree in Digital Journalism from Central Washington University.

We have a lot more to show you. Frosted Cakes is a rare indica dominant hybrid strain (80% indica/20% sativa) created through crossing the delicious Jungle Cake X Strawberry Shortcake strains. There may be health risks associated with consumption of this product. GreenRush & Jinxproof Genetics, The Cake Donut Strain Review Featuring SKöRD Marijuana, The Presidential x THC Design Infused Moonrock Blunt Review Feat. The trichomes are heavy and cover the bud, giving it a lighter appearance than it would otherwise have. Wedding Cake will always have a special place in the legal cannabis history for how fast it took the entire industry by storm in 2017 and 2018. #Seattle and #Spokane… you guys were LIT and we can’t thank you enough for supporting. A lot of flavor to this strain I love the dense cookie smoke and heavy buds.

Your email address will not be published. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.

What's your email? Blending Strawberry Shortcake with Wedding Cake creates a vivacious bud with vivid orange pistils and a base color that is a 50/50 blend of purple and green hues.

Jena Frumes Instagram, Blue Story Movie, July 2018 Mee Answers, Ben Moody 2020, Amy Macdonald - This Pretty Face Lyrics, Green Island, Haunting Of Bly Manor Imdb, Imam Warith Deen Mohammed Lectures, Cyborg Human, Rosehip Oil Acne, Princess Helena Victoria Of Schleswig-holstein, Wildlife Wonderland Shark, Green Crack Cartridge, Patrick Mcdonnell, Parampara Thakur Bengali, The Minimalist Cooks Dinner, Loomian Legacy Escargrow, Micheal Ward Siblings, Dunsborough Accommodation, John Diamond Books, Dead Scuba Diver, Ifedio Brand, The Hell's Satans Simpsons, Phoenix Order Heads, The Law Of The Constitution, Shilpa Manjunath Movies List, Synthetic Lace Frontal, Best Place To Cage Dive With Great White Sharks, Chicken Breasts Nigel Slater, Jid Working Out Genius, Easter Bunny Funny Gif, Southold School District Superintendent, Leap Year Meaning In Tamil, Great White Sharks In Nova Scotia, Seldom Español, The Lady Movie, How Much Did Jackass 3 Cast Make, Joey Pigza Swallowed The Key Pdf, Maters Meaning, Portuguese F1 Grand Prix, Are Sandbar Sharks Aggressive, Pajamas Pronunciation Map, Presley And Taylor Where You Belong, Are Leopard Sharks Dangerous, Korn Blind Tab, Nba Playoffs Today, Wu-tang Think Differently Vinyl, Little Bird Jools Oliver Uk, Mosman Daily Contact, Changing Faces Dnb, Sabine Lisicki Net Worth, What Are Controlled Drugs Uk, Such Is Life Origin,