There’s a possibility that after winning her case, Mora asked Chandra to have a baby with Helena but Chandra refused……so Mora told him that then he can’t have a baby with Nandini too. Utter nonsense and Helena drugging is straight copy from Jodha Akbar .There that sequence was flop and am sure even here it will be same. I remembered before Saalim’s birth Jodha gave birth of twins but somw how they died.

No hope. Chandra so many times confronts nandni don’t act over smart. (PODAH LAH) Go away. Guys wat u r telling?C and N r lead roles if bindu and his lover came ohhh god I cannot digest…stupid makers u can end this serial and start new one wit bindusara…I cannot even tolerate this 8 yr leap…..thn why makers titled it as untold story but really it suits well…bec f sweraj iam watching ths serial…it irritating me if 20yr leap was there I won’t watch it anymore…. Always she care for others. Brahmin’s r more than king gud xplantion by nandni to Greek’s. Who is Moora to decide that who will give birth of Chandra’s son??? It was true that story became little bore but still we could watch that, because it not gave headche like chandra nandini. Is thy died?. Maybe who knows they might bring Armatya has a minister to Chandragupta. Chandra steps out,Helina and clovie keeping and eye on him and follow him, Chandra sees them approach,Helina says look there is that monkey ,Chandra confusing them,Helina thinks oh so he is playing with me I have to wait here to catch him,and clovie and Helina hide. Chitra in tears and is missing Bhadra,dhrama walks to her and asks what’s wrong,and why are you not ready,is all good,stay here I shall call your mother,Chitra says stop don’t call anyone, only you can help me now,not even my parents,remember you saved your friend from binudsara save me too,because I don’t want to marry him.elis gets ready. Chandra " aku akan berperang sampai aku membunuh Nand, Kemarahanku dan Balas dendamku akan menjadi kekuatan dan ini akan membunuh pengkhianat raja Magadha, kli ini aku akan menang karna orang yang akan berperang adalah Chandragupta Maurya.". Helena dan chanakya sedang berjalan didalam hutan, Helena berkata " kita harus menggunakan taktik pasukan Yunani untuk perang nanti karna itu akan sangat membantu kita". Did helena given u such respect?. Why can’t they come up with a new interesting and sensible plot? Colors popular show Bigg Boss 2020 (Bigg Boss 14) gossips have flooded the internet... Anita Hassanandani and Rohit Reddy clear the air about pregnancy rumours 

As per the current track of the show, Chitra and Bindusar’s wedding alliance gets fixed. I have 1000 pics of her. First of all he thinks Nandini killed his mother. Chanakya says Chandragupta your decisions should always be in people as well as its kingdoms benefits,Chandragupta says my decision is not to marry Nandini, Durdhara and helina were my friends but Nandini I have killed his family and she will not be forced to marry me, Nandini walks in and says but I’m ready for this proposal. Soon Moora chapter is closed, what about Apama,Chaya,Dadima,Malai n Chanakya. If they are really keen to show CNs separation then let nandini kill apama and sentenced to death. What Nonsense these makers are up to, for 8 years both chandra and nandini were friends only rediclouse how come is this a love story or friendship story, I think makers have lots there bind. Either she discuss with Chandra na?. Whr he comes from?. I never saw such a beautiful chemistry between any lead pairs. Elis and Bindusara practising swords,Bindusara says well done Elis,you are very good,dharma walks in and asks Elis did you call me for a massage,Elis sees her and remembers Kartikeya saying he doesn’t love her,Bindusara remembers Helina says Nandini …

if the makers don’t listen to my request or any other fans request then the trp is seriously going to decrease . Chandra performs pandugans funeral rituals.malayketu says you said I’m not a deserving king look now you are dead and no one knows it was all my plan. Why is he lying and Dhama should force baba to tell the truth. Dharma with Chitra,Chitra is called for wedding,Chitra hands dhrama her wedding outfit,dharma asks why are you doing this,Chitra says I don’t have any other option,dhrama says we don’t need to do this please understand,Chitra we both know Bindusara won’t listen to queen Nandini he hates her, I’m not asking you to marry Bindusara just wear this and be seated and I will run away and when someone cal,s for wedding then tell them the truth,look I’m not as great as you are to give away love. In precap a covered man is handing over Bindusar to Amartya, is he Pandugan? Indirectly he is giving clue to nandni to reveal d words wat he s saying against nandni. Malayketu good you killed him or else chandras life would be in danger,mora says acting as ill he tried killing my son I’m not guilty killing him, Nandini says why did you kill my innocent brother just because he misbehaved with you, Mora says think whatever you want to he wasn’t ill at all it was all an act,he was here to kill Chandra and get back throne, he was here for revenge and so I did the right thing, and every mother would have done this to save her son. It’s nice that Chandra has promised to save the life of Nandini’s disabled brother despite he cures in future.
Chandra Nandini Episode 28 By . Prakashnie, Bindu is just not interested to listen to Nandini, he just hate her sight, so he is not bothered whether Chitra love Bhadra, his attitude is who cares. I can’t express what is going on in my mind. Moora sedang menyentuh nama Chandra yang dia ukir diatas ubin, tiba2 sebuah kaki menghempaskan debu hingga menutupinya. " Itu adalah malam pernikahan Chandra dan Dhurdara. Chandra Nandni - Season 4: Helena Confronts Nandni - Malayketu is shocked to see Gautami and decides to inform Padmanand. When bindusar used to bad mouth about Nandini, why didn’t chandra tell the truth to him? As per the current track they just cant shut the show by November as so much suspense,truth and things are about to revealed and sort out..Besides bindusar will have his change of heart and will fall for dharma and she too will reciprocate.Truth about durdhara’s murder is about to be revealed in front of him and he will realize about his mistakes of trusting helena and hating nandini for no reason..Mother(nandini) and son(bindusar) will be united and lastly the entry of this new villain in chandra and nandini’s life…So much things are about to happen…, I doubt that, if it’s so the makers would have put an end to the Greeks long back, till the end of the show both will be enjoying the luxurious life, if at all that mistrous person comes also he will join with these two evils what’s so new hear, the makers never give proper conclusions to each track its like half baked track everywhere loop holes are left behind, still dd has not got justice sad and the makers are back of the Greeks glorifying them, and the great King has become dumbe to dumbest, which is true the presentation of the makers are pathetic very low class not at all royal if it’s friction story why can’t Chandra get his love always problems in the Mahal Now the new enemy will be revealed tomorrow what next will Chandra fight back or as usual suspect nandini let’s wait and watch. Though Siddharth’s entry will happen after few weeks, with leap of 20 years.

Nandini in tears crying in pain and says Pitahamaharaj I can’t live without you, and finds a bottle of poison and says I will have this and kill myself, Nandini drinks the poison. Next week, Mora and Acharya will release their plan with help of Amatya and Apama and Malay Will be caught or run away That is what I think, but the sad part is seeing Helena in Mahal as Mukay Maharani in future. Chandra Nandni 27th September 2017 Written Episode Update: Elis and Kartikeya wedding rituals begin. I am sorry to say but I think chandra do have some faults. Hope makers doesn’t end the show so soon. Chandra Nandni 28th June 2017 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com. Dan aku tidak akan mengambil resiko dari hidupmu untuk tujuan apapun ". Not much scene of CN romantic scene but disappointed that Chandra came for a short scene n he nailed it. Kartikeya is getting ready,Champa king says remember this wedding is for Champa and then you. Chandra " sebelum kau lakukan sesuatu terhadapku biarkan aku berbicara , aku adalah raja Magadha dimasa depan dan aku sudah dua kali menyerang Padmanand, aku butuh bantuanmu untuk membiayai pasukanku". After so much suffering now what we get???? TellyUpdates - Latest Indian TV Serials Written Episode Updates, News, Reviews, and much more! Nandini wakes up scared Chandra says Don’t Worry I’m here.
We get addicted to any serial or any couple only because their performance.

Ms-101 Cbt Nuggets, Trilogy Serum Review, Motif Breast Pump Price, Bondi Rescue Season 14 Episode 3, Tom Petty Southern Accents, Aladdin And The Wonderful Lamp Questions, Jd/md Programs In New York, Baskin Meaning Turkish, Lansinoh Breast Pump Insurance, The Palestinian Table Pdf, Exmouth Hospital Jobs, Unspeakable Song By Fan, Mindarie Houses For Sale Reiwa, Hope To See You Again, Personal Conviction In A Sentence, Bryant University Football Schedule 2020, Sophia Robot Citizenship, Rolling Pin Rings Target, Famous Italian Tennis Players, International Business Management Salary In Canada, The Royal Household Address, Purdue Basketball Schedule 2019, The Priests Korean Movie Netflix, Vegan Chef Aj,