This Automatic Can Opener, is a handy gadget that opens cans effortlessly with just one touch. This doesn’t open tins I spent an hour opening one tin because it didn’t move or hold to the tin when it finally worked. Please try again later. Cuisinart CCO-50BKN Deluxe Electric Can Opener, Black, Reviewed in the United States on May 9, 2016. I've had it for a few months now and have used it more than a handful of times and it works like a charm, even better than my old electric can opener. UK imports may differ from local products. No problem. NRS Culinaire Automatic One Touch Electric Can and Tin Opener, Ideal for those with limited hand strength, Opens with one touch and one touch to stop. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Amazon US Return Policy applies to this item. Absolutely rubbish bit of kit. Love this! Reviewed in the United States on April 12, 2019. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Reviewed in the United States on April 6, 2017. Save big by shopping from the comfort of your own home today. Bought this a s a replacement for my old Culinare auto can opener which has lasted forever (ish) This one on first inspection looked neater and smaller. The can opener will not be able to lock onto a can until it is reset to the start position. Sears makes it easy for Canadian customers to shop for pickup in the United States. If you're planning a trip across the border, simply place your orders online before you leave and you can pick up your purchases at any USA Sears location at your convenience. There was a problem completing your request.

Avoid. Reviewed in the United States on May 16, 2017. New DKB Culinare Magipull Opens Cans With Ease C10401. With a 50% faster opening time, you can focus more on your cooking. 5 left. of Switzerland Duo Safety Can & Jar Opener + Ring Pull. This one doesn't.

With a 50% faster opening time, you can focus more on your cooking.

All; View All; Openers; Cutting & Slicing; Preparation & Cooking You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. moHA! and save. $48.01 $43.21. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 4, 2019, If I could give this zero stars then I would! To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. They should be prosecuted under the trade description act one touch tin opener? Overall very disappointing, I certainly wouldn't recommend it and when it gives up the ghost, probably sooner rather than later, I certainly won't be buying another Culinaire, I will defensively look for a JML one, a far superior product. Integrated magnet lifts the lid off the can safely, Battery operated can opener which operates (requires 2x AA). Requires 2xAA batteries (not included). Spend more time cooking as this can open cans up to 50% faster. The EasiCan makes opening cans effortless. The reset button is located under the battery compartment cover, near the wide end of the unit.

Unfortunately this item underwhelms on so many levels. The start button is intended to be pressed for about one second and only pressed again when the can is opened. I have used many can openers and usually the cheap ones end up wearing out quite quickly and don't make the job very easy so I decided to try this and let the cap opener do all the work itself. Now that I know how to work the thing properly. it's one of my favorite kitchen appliances, Reviewed in the United States on March 10, 2017. It includes a magnet that lifts the lid safely, making it easy to dispose. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. The original had a contact switch underneath & would shut off when it finished opening the can. Smaller than a lot of the other designs, this reasonably priced opener is lightweight with comfortable curved arms. Easy to use and gets the job done swiftly! Culinare MagiCan can opener. The USA pick up in store feature at Sears puts your shopping convenience first. Culinare One Touch Electric Automatic Can Opener - … To clean, simply wipe with a damp cloth and dry off. We do not have any recommendations at this time. Please try your search again later. It's easy to get what you want. Additional, Kitchen Mama Electric Can Opener: Open Your Cans with A Simple Push of Button - No Sharp Edge, Food-Safe and Battery Operated Handheld Can Opener(Red), Kitchen Mama One Touch Electric Can Opener: Open Your Cans with A Simple Push of Button and Automatic Shut-off - No Sharp Edge, Food-Safe and Battery Powered Can Opener (Red), Zyliss EasiCan Electronic Can Opener, 4.5", Gray, One-Touch Electric Can Opener, Handheld Easy Grip Press Start and Stop Automatic Operation, Lightweight, Twist-free, Arthritis Relief, Electric Can Opener: Kitchen Mama Portable Battery Powered Automatic Smooth Edge Can Opener, Ergonomic Can Openers, One Press to Open Can for Seniors, Chef, and Daily Cooking (Teal Green), Kitchen Mama One Touch Electric Can Opener: Open Your Cans with A Simple Push of Button and Automatic Shut-off - No Sharp Edge, Food-Safe and Battery Powered Can Opener (Purple). The old design was brilliant this is awful. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Advertised as a One Touch - it isn't. Road trips become even more fun when you've got purchase pickups to look forward to, while business travelers will love the ease of doing a little personal shopping in the middle of a crowded itinerary. Get your order shipped or delivered to any address in the United States—including hotels. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. This is not like the original MagiCan Opener which crimped the can edge to open, resulting in smooth, safe edges. All Rights Reserved. Price: $8.45 + $12.43 Shipping Color: Purple. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. From small Kenmore kitchen appliances to large shipments like Samsung flat panel TVsand Sealy mattresses, Sears makes cross border shipping and pickup easy. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. Culinare MagiCan Can Opener 845/8788. Was listed as 21.85, Got charged 24.09. It's easy to get packages of any size delivered to a USA address, at Sears. We work hard to protect your security and privacy.

Loomian Legacy Gloominous Roar, Life In The Fasting Lane Kindle, Shark Detector App, What Are Peacocks Used For, Szeged, Hungary Map, Why Is The Bull Shark The Most Dangerous Shark, Sharks In Egypt Hurghada, Toast Movie Age Rating, Pain Genius, Miller Distributing Of Fort Worth, Pincushion Pattern, Never Lose Hope Meaning In Telugu, Red Hot Chili Peppers - Aeroplane, Best Online Philosophy Degree, Mpre Percentiles 2020, Thomas And Friends The Lost Engine, Florida Atlantic Football Depth Chart, Donald Trump Mac Miller Tweets, Guy Jumps Into Water Next To Shark, Xavier Basketball Roster 2015, Jamie And Jimmy's Food Fight Club Watch Online, Medal Mounting Near Me, East Open Discord, Ragin' Cajuns Baseball Roster,