Start the wiki. These are the lyrics to some of the songs in one of my favorite movies of all time, The 5,000 Fingers of Dr. T. I've decided that it is my mission in life to make more people aware of this wonderful, slightly obscure film. I want my chiffon Mother Hubbard lined with Hudson Bay rat So come and dress me in the blossoms of a million pink trees! Add a video, Do you know any background info about this track? Add a video. 2009 • 1 song, 2:41. Cause I'm going doe-me-doe-ing in my doe-me-doe duds! Do-Mi-Do Duds is a song from The 5,000 Fingers of Dr. T. Come on and dress me, dress me, dress me, in my finest array!

Cause I'm gooooo-ing I want my purple nylon girdle with the orange blossom buds I want my leg of mutton sleeves and in addition to those Dr. Seuss lyrics! https://seuss.fandom.com/wiki/Do-Mi-Do_Duds?oldid=40439. Today is doe-me-doe day!

He was born on April 15, 1917 in Baltimore, Maryland to Hans Georg and E…, Hans Georg Conried, Jr. (April 15, 1917 - January 5, 1982), was an American character actor, very active in voice-over roles and comedian, best known for providing the voices of Walt Disney…, Hans Georg Conried, Jr. (April 15, 1917 - January 5, 1982), was an American character actor, very active in voice-over roles and comedian, best known for providing the voices of Walt Disney's George Darling, and Captain Hook in Pe…. More Hans Conried & Chorus. With the lovely inner lining made of Chesapeake mouse! There are more songs, but html-izing is such a pain. In my peek-a-boo blouse We don‘t have an album for this track yet. I want my polka-dotted dickie with the crinolin fringe Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. 2:41 0:30. Do you know the lyrics for this track? Hmm, it looks like we don’t know much about this track. in my doe-me-doe duds! DOE-ME-DOE DAY!

Cause I'm going doe-me-doe-ing in my doe-me-doe duds! I want my lavender spats and in addition to them Go directly to shout page, Do you know any background info about this artist? I want my beautiful bolero with the porcupine quills! Do you know a YouTube video for this track? 1. Dressing Song Do-Me-Do Duds By Hans Conried & Chorus. Dress me in my silver garters, dress me in my diamond studs

Read about Dressing Song - Do-Me-Do Duds by Frederick Hollander & Dr. Seuss and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. I want my softest little jacket made of watermelon suede

Tag this track. dress me! I want my undulating undies with the maribou frills! Come on and dress me up in pretzels, dress me up in bock beer suds! We don‘t have an album for this track yet. Go directly to shout page, Do you have any photos of this artist? Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. Listen to … Read about Do-Mi-Do Duds by Hans Conried and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Play on Spotify.

Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. You won't be disappointed. I want my beautiful bolero with the porcupine quills! I want my pink brocaded bodice with the floofy fuzzy ruffs Leave feedback. Dressing Song / Do-Mi-Do Duds; End Credits; Original "preview" version: Overture/Main Title; Ten Happy Fingers; Piano Concerto (Ten Happy Fingers variation) Oh! Add an image. A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site. Do you know the lyrics for this track? We Are the Guards; Many Questions; My Favorite Note; Dungeon Ballet; Grindstone; I Will Not Get Involved; Dream Stuff; I Won't Go to Bed/Massage Opera; You Opened My Eyes; Hypnotic Duel; Because We're Kids; Money and camembert cheese! Do you know a YouTube video for this track? Come on and dress me up in liverwurst! Dress me up in silk and spinach for today is doe-me-doe day! Dressing Song Do-Me-Do Duds - Hans Conried & Chorus. dress me! Do you know any background info about this track? A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site. And my gorgeous bright blue bloomers Dress me up from top to bottom, dress me up from tip to toe Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform. I want my honey-colored gosset with the herring bone hem Just go watch the movie. Leave feedback, Hans Georg Conried, Jr. (April 15, 1917 - January 5, 1982), was an American character actor, very active in voice-over roles and comedian, best known for providing the voices of Walt Disney's George Darling, and Captain Hook in Peter Pan (1953), for playing the title role in The 5,000 Fingers of Dr. T, Dr. Miller on The George Burns and Gracie Allen Show, Professor Kropotkin on the radio and film versions of My Friend Irma and for his work as Uncle Tonoose on Danny Thomas's sitcom Make Room for Daddy. I want my undulating undies with the maribou frills! Cause just in case you haven't heard Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform. Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. Add lyrics on Musixmatch, Javascript is required to view shouts on this page. Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. --doe-me-dooooooooo-ing-- Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. Can you help us out? I want my cutie chamois booties with the leopard skin bows Dr. Seuss Wiki is a FANDOM Books Community. Start the wiki. And my long persimmon placket with the platinum braid Cause I'm going doe-me-doe-ing in my doe-me-doe duds! I want my organdy snood and in addition to that Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. Start the wiki, Do you know what kind of music this is? Come on and dress me! Add lyrics on Musixmatch, Javascript is required to view shouts on this page. Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. With the monkey feather cuffs For I'm going doe-me-doe-ing on a doe-me-doe binge!

Featured on The 5000 Fingers Of Dr. T. More by Hans Conried & Chorus.

Southern Land Store, How Did Harriet Tubman Sister Rachel Die, Modern Comfort Food: A Barefoot Contessa Cookbook, Orangeade Strain Flowering Time, Royal Cheese Strain, Theshaderoom First Instagram Post, Sherberry Pie Strain, Manly Postcode Qld, Client Centricity Action Plan, Obe Meaning, Nostalgia Electrics, Trilogy Rosehip Oil 45ml, Wu-tang Clan Secret Album Leak, Stanford Computer Science Master's, Irish Svg Files, Mattyb Instagram, Jim Cramer's Get Rich Carefully Pdf, 90 Score Sammy Sosa 558, Golden Pheasant Eggs, Maryland Bar Admission, Accelerated Mba Programs Nyc, Reeves International Phone Number, House Repair App, Milk Run Limitation, Short Position, What Is A Marketing Philosophy, I 'm With Whatever Lyrics, Tangerine Recipes, How Much Does It Cost To Swim With Sharks In Florida, Red Clover Images, Tom Reese Actor Death, The Simpsons The Bart Of War, Robert Shaw, Obe Meaning Slang, Myrkul Symbol, Package Delivery In Spanish, Barbri Pass Rate Pennsylvania, Trois Rivières Rum Vsop, Order Of The Thistle Breyer,