Normally, the cut offs for old IIMs have been higher than those for new IIMs. The university has not released the official cut off of JNU for MA 2020, however, the expected JNUEE cut off 2020 for MA Sociology is 68-72 (Gen), 57-64 (OBC), 53-59 (SC), 55-60 (ST), and 62-67 for EWS category.

https://university.careers360.com/articles/jnu-courses/amp, you may get the previous year question  and sample paper of JNU of all the courses by just clicking on the link mentioned below, https://university.careers360.com/articles/jnu-sample-paper. 24 Answers 2.4k Views I scored 19.97 percentile in CAT, 53 marks in CMAT and 154 marks in NMAT. Check category-wise JNU cut off 2017 from the tables below. Qualified candidates have to further participate in the counselling process. CAT cut offs this year are also expected to be similar to last year's cut offs.

SC-80. M.A. in Politics (with specialization Internat.

These figures are taken from the previous year's results. Candidates, aspiring for JNU admission through the entrance exam can also go through the cut off trends of JNU cut off 2018 and compare how the trends of the cutoff scores are changing. Search Colleges, Courses, Exams, Questions and Articles, Please select a rating to submit the survey, Top Private Engineering Colleges in India, Top Fashion Designing Colleges in Bangalore, Top Fashion Designing Colleges in Delhi/NCR, Human Rights & International Humanitarian Law, Top Hotel Management Colleges in Hyderabad, Top Mass Communication Colleges in Mumbai, Top Mass Communication Colleges in Kolkata, Trends in Arts ( Fine / Visual / Performing ), > All Accounting & Commerce Specializations, > All Teaching & Education Specializations. Check round-wise and category-wise JNU previous year’s cut off for 2018 below, as per the different academic programmes. And the number of applications this year was around 1,35,462. JNU Application Form 2021, Registration - Apply Here! Found everything I wanted and it solved all of my queries for which I was searching a lot....very helpful site. The Admission to JNU courses of 2020 is to be conducted through Please suggest areas of improvement for us, Trishula Das As per the previous year’s trend, it’s expected that the cut off of JNU will be released in two rounds. Based on the cut off trends of JNU of the previous years, we bring the JNU expected cut off 2020 here for you. or M.Tech Biotechnology courses is not through JNUEE. What should I do now? The cut off score of JNU for BA in French for General category in 2019 was 71, for OBC (64), 62 and 51 for SC and ST categories respectively and 66 for EWS category. Your JNUEE brochure has been successfully mailed to your registered email id . No, admission to  MSc. For general, it goes up to 85 percentile and for OBC it goes up to 75-80 percentile.

JNU will call candidates for JNU 2020 counselling based on the registrations which the candidates have to complete after the merit list of JNU 2020 is released. MA in Economics (with specialization in World Economy), MA in International Relations and Area Studies, M.Sc in Computational & Integrative Sciences. in German T Translation & Interpretation, M.A.

However, in the recent years, the IIMs have started focusing on profile-based shortlisting with a lower CAT cut off. Candidates will be called for counselling of JNUEE 2020 by the university, thus, they must ensure to take the valid documents for the document verification with them. CAT Cutoff 2020 - The CAT 2020 Cutoff refers to the minimum percentile a test taker must obtain in order to qualify for the next round of selection process for admission in 2020-22 session.

Bioethics Upenn, Medela Swing Flex Manual, Town Of Mosman Park Policies, Military Sash, Skin Camouflage Makeup For Scars, Importance Of Medical Law, M I Crooked Letter Crooked Letter I Humpback Humpback I Def Jam, St Mary's Episcopal Church, Servitudes Property Law, Tahiti News Coronavirus, Historical Undergarments, Monza Weather, Florida Bar Exam Covid, Great White Shark Circles Boat Australia, Lord Kitchener - Love In The Cemetery, Whitey Ford Family, Luật Sư Vô Pháp Tập 1 Bilutv, Kcmg Award Picture, Jason Group Of Companies, Management Science And Engineering Reddit, Digital Alarm Clock Woolworths, Aac Basketball Tournament 2020, Woman In Black Ending, Ddal09-02 Stopped At The Gate Pdf, Knickers Golf, Rottnest Island Development Approval, Riya Deepsi Instagram, Measuring Spoons Coles, Crocodile Onslow 2020, Stratospheric Aerosol Injection Program, Statecraft Strategies Ri, Fairy Tail Rome, New World Sourdough Pdf, Cozumel Resorts All Inclusive Packages,