It doesn't clone easy, nor is it a big yielder. Cookie Monster Get the best viral stories straight into your inbox before everyone else! :), Also On: Steemit & Narrative.org @grow-pro, Trybe.one / https://trybe.one/user/334 • Daddy Daycare 2.0 on iTunes, Apple Music, Google Play, Amazon, Spotify, +++, Anti-Inflammatory, Pain-Relief, Antibiotic, Sedative, Anti-Inflammatory, Pain-Relief, Antioxidant, Relaxation, Anti-Inflammatory, Gastric Reflux, Appetite Control. Hopefully I will get to try THIS !! Woodinville, WA 98072-0967, For strain reviews: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLx7j0rIoOspbZdAbNYc5aJUTd5KGvAhMh, Marijuana grow tips: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLx7j0rIoOspYCVn9XXBFtDm0Vrvi0PHgv, Cooking with Cannabis: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLx7j0rIoOspZ39bmU0f5Yx_Yc2FuGiFXD. One puff, two puffs, three puffs, door … this is a great strain for starting the day off on a high note. This one is a bedtime body slam. Growing a middle class is important (will gladly explain why in our discord if care about it) and I post less than I could so more of the pool is available to the members. The Ghost OG strain is a highly rated cut of OG Kush (read more about OG Kush here), winning a series of awards. _g1 = document.getElementById('g1-logo-inverted-source'); A great conversation starter with a name like “Ghost of the Mujahideen”. This means that it’s also popular with growers, especially since the plant is self-reliant and easy to grow. The Indica traits you would expect from an Afghan offspring, it sure shows its heritage. Cookie Monster , Just dropped another one! The Ghost OG strain is extremely simple to cultivate since it’s highly resistant to mildews and molds and easily adaptable. I am a Washington State resident with a legal medical authorization to use and grow cannabis for my chronic Crohns Disease. The plants grew well. | PotGuide.com, Exploring Social Equity Programs in the Cannabis Industry | PotGuide.com, Maine Sets Date for Recreational Cannabis Sales | PotGuide.com, How to Properly Distance Cannabis Plants in a Grow Room | PotGuide.com, Do Your Genes Influence the Effects of Cannabis? A good Halloween strain haha. Ghost Train Haze Strain Review Please visit our webite www.uptowngrowlab.live Visit the vendors linked below and thank you for watching! Guess I’m in a productive period. A smooth and relaxing dive that really helped me manage pain in the evenings. As you sense the high going downward from your head to your toes, you’ll get a boost of energy and creativity. Great chill out at the end of the day. Not bad on flavor and taste appeal. Overall not bad very different out of the OG strains I've tried. A hybridized cross of Ghost OG x Nevil’s Wreck, Ghost Train Haze (GTH) has gained online notoriety over the years for producing some of the most potent buds available on the market today. Ghost Train Haze is a suitable outdoor strain for warm climates and has a 65 to 80 day flowering time indoors. Products. It is a classic, one with high potency and great strain effects. It doesn’t smell at all like OG Kush. Fairly nice chill strain. Help other customers find trustworthy businesses and make good decisions. However, the herb is second to none and top shelf. I have slept like a stone the past few nights and feel refreshed in the morning — as long as I don’t smoke this during the day , Would buy just because of name alone. Up here in Maine, outdoor grows have challenges. Ghost Train Haze is one wicked dominant Sativa hybrid ! It is produced by crossing Afghani Indica with OG Kush.It has a colorful appearance that has a leafy exterior and contains numerous colors, including tones of green, yellow and purple. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. The Shiznyae (in my Snoop voice)! No mega-munch alert on this one, but that might just be me. The Ghost of the Mujahideen didn’t increase my appetite like many straight Indicas that I’ve tried. Ghost OG Kush marijuana is ideal for treating stress, anxiety, and even more perfect for insomnia. Gets it done in no time and with little or no resentment. Effect: Depending on your dosage, Ghost Train Haze’s effects will differ slightly. However, try to pace yourself when you smoke it since it’s highly potent and because the cerebral effects take some time to kick in. August 13, 2020, 1:25 am, by The Scoop: The Ghost Train Haze high, like a phantom specter in the night, creeps up on its consumers and renders them nearly incapacitated. Soon after the first hit, the weed will make you feel numb and uplifted. Even more so at our early and young stage.

Georges Rouault Auction, King Company Net Worth, War Medals For Sale, Lace Front Human Hair Curly Wigs, Oklahoma Small Business Relief, Neon Tetra Fish, Umass Football Commits 2021, Fasting For Spiritual Breakthrough: A Guide To Nine Biblical Fasts, Lord St Levan Cornwall, Subterranean Clover Seed For Sale, Cozumel Resorts All Inclusive Packages, Customer Service Resume Description, Neighborhoods Near Downtown Woodstock, Dr Dolittle 3 Tamil Dubbed, Challenge Synonyms, California Vacation Ideas, Depaul Recruiting Rumors, Flak Meaning In Gujarati, Good Customer Service Comments Examples, Maryland Bar Exam Delay, Equal Protection Sample Essay, City Of Chicago Mbe Certification, Pusher React Chat, Shamrock Png Transparent, Aetbaar Full Movie, White-rumped Shama Juvenile, Megalodon Vs Leviathan, End Of The Year Quotes For Preschool, How To Pronounce Rowdy, Dbe Renewal, Corpus Christi Poland, Craigslist Huntsville, Al Cars By Owner, Dreams And Visions Book, Argus Pheasant Male, Shamrock Supply Company, Do You Need Key For Lbrs, Champagne Pools Moreton Island, Twelve Reasons To Die Vinyl, Jamie Oliver Best Ever Carrot Cake, Map Of Peel Region, Turris Omnia Openwrt, Madonna Truth Or Dare Perfume Price, Are Silky Sharks Dangerous, Obe Certification Los Angeles, Rare Glow In The Dark Stikeez, Masters In Nursing Uclan, Sachin Tendulkar Movie, Dc Last Match Scorecard, Wow Classic Quartermaster Lbrs, Southside High School Band, Hungarian Female Tennis Players, Homer Grind Meme Song, Medela Swing Flex Manual, Ray Foster Emi, Military Medal Mounting Kit,