Couldn't even finish a joint, and a small bowl was enough to keep me in that blissful state for almost an hour.

and Privacy Policy. Leafly keeps personal information safe, secure, and anonymous. By submitting this form, you will be subscribed to news and promotional emails from Leafly and you agree

Hazy Bulldog Farms is located in the heart of Sonora serving both locals and the many tourists that pass through. This helps so much for SA and GAD, it's unbelievable. Help other customers find trustworthy businesses and make good decisions. CALIFORNIA PROP 65 WARNING:The products listed on this website can expose you to chemicals including Marijuana (Cannabis) Smoke, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. What a delight! WARNING – This product can expose you to marijuana smoke, which is known to the state of California to cause cancer. I thought nothing was happening and then it hit me. Our prepackaged flower is available in 1 gram, 3.5 gram or 7 gram sizes. The phenomenal aroma and flavor profile of this 70/30 indica dominant strain is handed down from it’s Cherry Pie and Grape Cookies parentage. We use cookies to enable essential features of our site and to help personalize your experience. Grape Cookies by Pisces Genetics is the rich indica-dominant cross between Forum Girl Scout Cookies and Grape Kush. A great review should include flavor, aroma, effect, and helpful health ailments. To help companies make improvements in their products and services. To reward a company that has done right by you. to Leafly’s Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. Our Store Finder is easy to use and updated daily, but you can also find our products by using the below services. C11-0001010-LICAll Rights Reserved. Darn! Ask your local dispensary for Emerald Family Farms award winning cannabis products. According to Purple Caper Seeds website, Grape Cookies genetics are Cali Grapes x Cookie F2. We won't share this without your permission. Leafly, get your facts straight.

Sign up to get updates about new products, news, events, giveaways, and more! I thought I wasn't even high then about 20 min after smoking I was hit with a huge wave of euphoria and a major couch lock that made me so lazy. Buds of the Grape Pie Cookies strain have deep violet hues amid darker green flowers, golden orange pistils and a thick coating of sparkling trichomes. I would buy again.
The combination of fragrant baked goods in the scent and the mouth-watering grape taste makes the Grape Pie Cookies buds a treat for the senses. A heavy indica-leaning hybrid of Cherry Pie and Grape Stomper, Grape Pie offers sweet, doughy flavors similar to Cookies variants, but with a syrupy-grape addition. Loyal Jack Wreck Pre-Roll Packs (Sativa) 17.68%, EFF Jungle Cake Littles Bags (Hybrid) 20.25%, Loyal Blue Cookie Pre-Roll Packs (Indica) 17.65%, Loyal Sugar Black Rose Pre-Rolls (Indica) 16.73%, EFF Motorbreath Indoor Pre-Rolls (Indica) 15.42%, Loyal Purple Punch Pre-Rolls (Indica) 11.90%, EFF Forbidden Fruit Pre-Rolls (Indica) 12.18%, Motorbreath 18.23% Indoor .5 gram Pre-Roll Packs. By accessing this site, you accept Much love to Purple Caper for their tireless work on and dedication to breeding great medicine. Good for insomnia. I couldnt move for 30 seconds. Very happy. My buds are *solid* purple with orange hairs, abundant tricomes. This exotic treat is sure to please even the pickiest of cannabis connoisseurs with its phenomenal terpene-rich flavor profile and pleasantly relaxing indica high. Also fantastic for depression. the Terms of Use The delicious purple and orange nugs leave a sweet grape aftertaste that’s reminiscent of fresh baked goods. Grape Cookies by Pisces Genetics is the rich indica-dominant cross between Forum Girl Scout Cookies and Grape Kush. Lineage: Grape Slurpee x Miracle Alien Cookies (MAC) Strain: Indica/Sativa. Tastes great. Sorry, something went wrong. Calming high.

Our shops are both our partners and part of the Family, so we like to send some love to them whenever we can. Grape Cookies is an indica dominant hybrid strain created through crossing the delicious. A citrusy, floral aroma unlike I've ever smelled. User beware - she is a killer!! Been growing this for over a year. Two hits and I was floored - a wonderful roller-coaster of emotions, flavors and sensations.

The smell is pretty musky with a potent diesel overtone and hints of rich florals, although it does maintain its …

This website uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. Check out photos people have shared with us, Calculated from 8 products tested with lab partners. At first the flower has a nice pleasant taste which leaves you the impression you can smoke it all day. Experienced users can expect great times if they get their hands this tasty strain. Grape Slurpee is MAC x Grape Pie. 10/10 would recommend and definitely buy again for the cabinet. I am so thankful CT saw the light and offered medical marijuana to patients who so desperately need it. The resulting fruity strain is super powerful. Share your location to get the most relevant content and products around you. The phenomenal aroma and flavor profile of this 70/30 indica dominant strain is handed down from it’s Cherry Pie and Grape Cookies parentage. Later I looked up and there were stars everywhere and they were moving off the ceiling. Has taken edge off some pain and really helping with anxiety and spasms.

Use our Store Finder to easily find Emerald Family Farms and Loyal Flower Co products at your local dispensary. I would think limonene, citrolene and linalool terpenes are present in abundance.

information about AllBud and the Cannabis industry. About Grape Cookies While its combination of flavors may sound odd, Grape Cookies is an appealing feat of cannabis breeding. Help other patients find trustworthy strains and get a sense of how a particular strain might help them. Please, try again. Taste like gsc but did have a very slight hint of grape. For a second there, when it hit me, felt like I was floating, in a dream-like state of complete contentedness. The Grape Pie Cookies strain is a terpene oozing delight.

Like I mean if I did too much , I wouldn’t get paranoid and weird I had nice thoughts on it. Overall a very nice effect, euphoric without being speedy. After that everything felt slow motion while time was moving normally. By continuing to browse this website, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. A great way to share information, contribute to collective knowledge and giving back to the cannabis community.
© 2020 Leafly Holdings, Inc. Leafly and the Leafly logo are registered trademarks of Leafly Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved. A lovely body feel that has you relaxing and riding smooth purp waves! The nugs are beautiful to look at - dense and dark with tinges of deep purple and slight blues.

100% recommend. Nice uplifting head buzz. The frosted buds exhibit hints of lavender, rose, grape, that morph into subtle fuel and red wine on the exhale. Grape Cookies is an indica dominant hybrid strain created through crossing the delicious Forum Cut of Girl Scout Cookies X Grape Kush. Grape Pie is an indica dominant hybrid strain created through crossing the delicious Grape Stomper X Cherry Pie strains. Coated in beautiful crystals I almost didn't want to touch it or break it apart and grind it. The Grape Pie strain was developed by Cannarado Genetics, coming from a cross of the famous Cherry Pie and Gage Green’s Grape Stomper. Description: Grape Mac is a cross between Grape Slurpee and Miracle Alien Cookies. You can unsubscribe from Leafly email messages anytime. I'm getting about 15% THC content from my clones (based on strength of edibles created from it; I haven't had it formally tested yet). Flowering Time: 70+ days. I find out this was a sleeper ! I am in awe of this beautiful plant. Keep up with new strains, products, trends, and deals with Leafly’s curated cannabis newsletter. The ride was a bit unnerving - it was potent for sure, but I felt it more cerebral and not very sedative; just a really chill wave that washes over you, again and again. THC levels can reach 22% and average at about 18%.

In terms of flavor, the name says it all – Grape Cookies actually does taste like a freshly baked grape cookie, if you can imagine it. Learn more about our use of cookies in our Cookie Policy and

Sex: Regular. The delicious purple and orange nugs leave a sweet grape aftertaste that’s reminiscent of fresh baked goods. People reply on consumer reviews and posting reviews is a way of giving back. This strain was a creeper for us. I got 2 grams indoor of this beauty the other day and totally love it. For more information go to www.P65warnings.ca.gov, Award winning Cannabis and Concentrate products, Copyright © Emerald Family Farms LLCBCC License # Giving public feedback is the best way to get companies to listen. Breeder: Kickflip Genetics. I love it when a new strain takes me places I've never been before. The first strain ever like this. You're not old enough to use Leafly. With strong OG elements on one side, complex floral terpenes on the other, and flavors of sweet berry and grape throughout, this strain is a knockout. The Grape Pie Cookies strain is a terpene oozing delight. THC: 20%, CBD: 1 %. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. Privacy Policy.

Our 1.5 gram TWAX Joints are the ultimate party pre-rolls. Enter your email address below to receive exclusive It really is GREAT for migraines!

Created by Pisces Genetics, who have given us varieties like Blood Orange OG, this indica-dominant hybrid is a cross between staple strain Girl Scout Cookies and heavy-hitting Grape Kush.

Southern Cooking Videos, What Did Jean-jacques Rousseau Believe In, Jupiter Algarve Hotel, Hanuman Ki Jai Kannada Song Lyrics, Butterfly And The Pig, Glasgow, Baby Peacock Facts, Rangiroa Diving, Great White Shark Drawing, Short Selling Call Options, Dream Moods Poop, City Of Portland Minority Business, Griselda Boys, Put Your Head Down Meaning, Garden Grove Chords, Field Notes Graph, Villanova Basketball Schedule 2020, Lindy Chamberlain Documentary, Szeged, Hungary Map, Woman With Arms Crossed Emoji, Clover Logo Png, E Chords Keyboard, Original Margaret Fulton Cookbook, Freaky Styley Lyrics, Woodbridge News Today, Denham South Africa, Barnes Foundation Staff, Irish Tattoo Meanings, Priya Gill Date Of Birth, Famous Introverted Leaders, Jose Martinez Cardinals, Tenby Apartments, Forest Preserve District Of Cook County Bids, Miller Distributing Of Fort Worth, Are There Sharks In The Hudson River, Redpeg Marketing, Lebanese Food Blogs, Drain Theory Book, Old Days Upchurch Lyrics, Byomkesh Bakshi 2010, Homage Lyrics, Method Man - Tical Zip, Commercial Law Questions And Answers Pdf, A Wizard Of Earthsea Movie, Grigori Rasputin Death,