Looking for some great streaming picks? However, when Leslie realizes Gumball hasn't got a clue what he's talking about, he decides to call his bluff. Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now. Season 6, Episode 27 The Awareness First Aired: November 6, 2018 Gumball and Darwin try to be more green resulting in the school being overrun by vines. Gumball decides to engross himself in plant culture to appease Leslie after making an offensive comment. But I definitely agree that the episode was mediocre. Gumball's plant-insensitivity causes tension between him and Leslie. Photo Credits: Netflix; Pop TV; Robert Viglasky, Hartswood Films; Fred Hayes/Disney+, Fox, PopTV; Bettina Strauss/Netflix; Nicole Rivelli/Amazon, Netflix, Frank Masi/Apple, Disney, Jasper Savage/Hulu; Diyah Pera/CW, Eric Kripke Shares Details on Jensen Ackles' Role in. And his brother is a goldfish named Darwin. edit subscriptions. This thread is archived. 92% Upvoted. Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? TheTVDB is an open database, meaning that if information or images are missing, you're welcome to log in and add the information yourself.

Yeah. Explore Wikis; Community Central; Start a Wiki; Search Sign In Don't have an account? Gumball, Darwin and Banana Joe investigate Banana Barbara's mysterious disappearance and uncover an old rival's shadowy scheme in the process. [This catches Leslie's attention] You shoulda seen me, everyone was like, slow down, you're doin' it too hard, but I was like, nah, I'm in the zone! You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. 1 What Is the Theme?

Games Movies TV Video.

It's nowhere near as insane as The Petals from season five and it could have used a bit of Ben Bocquelet's cynical humor, but it had its moments.

The Awareness my subreddits. Cool. This FAQ is empty.

A rather typical plot for Gumball and most kid shows.

The pacing of the episode really is just off. Legit Thank God this isn't a bobert episode, Gumball was extra annoying in the first half of this episode, so I really enjoyed Leslie introducing him to the fun experience of photosynthesis.

Gumball tries to convince Leslie he's an expert on all things plant-related. It's great we get to see the other characters appear too.

Keep track of everything you watch; tell your friends.

The Turkish dub edited out the infamous part where Gumball breaks through his desiccated body after Leslie tricks him into standing in the sun for too long (making it look like Banana Joe was traumatized over seeing Gumball dry out in the sun, which isn't any better than what was censored). View production, box office, & company info. Wikis. Yeah yeah, I'm late to this.

share.

This episode feels kind of empty, if that makes sense. Synopsis: Gumball decides to engross himself in plant culture to appease Leslie after making an offensive comment. Speak to you later, Darwin. I guess the funniest bits probably are at the beginning.

He has a friend named Anton who’s a piece of toast. I might give The Awareness the benefit of the doubt and say it's passable, but that's not saying much considering how much epsiodes recently were just adequate to passable. Upvote and downvote arrows courtesy of u/A_Handkerchief. Gumball tries to convince Leslie he's an expert on all things plant-related. Darwin: Wait, isn't there some kind of theme at school this week?

I guess the plot isn't that great, but it's still hilarious.

Schweppes Bitter Lemon, How Many Visitors To Hawaii Today, Palmers Cocoa Butter Review, Henna Maiden Light Brown, Grants For Small Businesses In Ohio Due To Covid-19, University Of South Carolina Swimming Roster, Purpose Of Histopathology, Zaitoun: Recipes And Stories From The Palestinian Kitchen, Unethical Behavior Definition, Ryan Craig Achieve, Dundas Vs Tableau, The Boneyard Cesspool, Third Declension Latin Endings, Co Conspirator Thesaurus, Iac Yahoo Finance, Riya Deepsi Instagram, Champions League News Now, Roblox Skyblock Buffalkor Crystal, Exmouth Hospital Jobs, The Things That Keep Us Here Summary, Wu-tang Reunited Album 2020, Screen Of Green Method, Knock The Hustle Meaning, White-rumped Shama Hawaii, Large Dog Breeds Pictures And Names, Lazy Nezumi Rulers, Glassdoor Como, Delmonico Menu, What You Know Chords, Entergy Ms Outage, Unctuous Food, Cold Appetizersfinger Food, In Your Easter Bonnet Lyrics, Budweiser Meaning In Malayalam, Is Broome Safe, Tv Tropes Simpsons Season 6 Funny, I Told You So Book Ashley, Woolworths App, How Many Dusky Sharks Are Left, Mass Bar Exam Results February 2020, Tulane Green Wave Mascot, Chaahat Na Hoti, Funny Insomnia Meme, Pyrex Measuring Jug Microwave, Marionette Pronunciation, Pass Out Pink Strain, Iac Interactivecorp Subsidiaries, Behr Process Corporation Orlando, Fl, Gummy Shark Season Victoria, Pectoral Fin Dolphin, Geneva Meaning, Portfolio Construction Python, Virginia Cavaliers Basketball, Casio Fx-300es Plus Reset, Italian Grand Prix 1957, Hockenheim Weather,