[345] The movie was first aired on Nickelodeon in September 2010. [326] Cena often rapped before his matches, insulting his opponents, events that happened in the media and even the crowd. [340] After ten weeks in theaters, the film grossed $18.7 million. Cena, the World Heavyweight Champion King Booker, and the ECW World Champion Big Show engaged in a mini-feud leading to a triple threat match at Cyber Sunday, with the viewers voting on which of the three championships would be placed on the line. [323], Following a seven-month hiatus, Cena returned to WWE during the February 28, 2020 episode of SmackDown. [111] [20] He also released a rap album called You Can't See Me (2005), which went platinum.

Ulinifanya mfungwa wako labda mi ni Madiba, Eeh ndo maana unanitreati kama nimekuibia, I don't know why you treat me like a criminal, Unajifanya mwalimu wangu labda we ni Nyerere, Utakaa right-ah na Belinda hata mimi mwenyewe, Hungependa si tulia, wakati we unaenda mbele, Flowish and multiply forever and ever and ever, You are pretending you can't see me maybe am John Cena, I have no plans, I have no cash, even money I don't have, That's why you are treating me like I've stolen from you, You pretend to be my teacher maybe you are Nyerere, You teach me to be silent maybe you are not talkative, You will sit on the right side with Belinda, I will just sit alone, You want us to remain behind while you're going forward. [349] In 2017, Cena lent his voice for the animated films, Surf's Up 2: WaveMania and Ferdinand. [97], During a match with Mr. Kennedy on the October 1 episode of Raw, Cena suffered a legitimate torn pectoral muscle while executing a hip toss.

[373] However, they did edit the documentary on subsequent airings to include the "absolutely not".[373].

[citation needed] Cena won the championship back by defeating Booker T in a best of five series that culminated at No Mercy,[67] only to drop it to the débuting Carlito Caribbean Cool the following week on SmackDown!.

[63], In early 2004, Cena participated in the Royal Rumble match at the Royal Rumble, making it to the final six before being eliminated by Big Show. [246] In the following weeks, Cena challenged Rusev to a rematch, which was declined, and Stephanie McMahon decreed that Cena would not compete at WrestleMania 31 unless Rusev agreed to a rematch. "The Time Is Now" is a song by professional wrestler and actor John Cena. [61] Cena and Benoit joined forces as a makeshift tag team, but on the November 27 episode of SmackDown!, both men participated in a 20-man battle royal to earn a WWE Championship match. General Manager) after he accidentally attacked him in Angle's wheelchair. is CANCELLED~!, Plus: ECW PPV, Importance of Maturity, and More!
Raised Catholic, he attended Central Catholic High School in Lawrence, Massachusetts, before transferring to Cushing Academy, a private prep boarding school in Ashburnham, Massachusetts. ", "Heavyweight homecoming: WWE champion John Cena reflects on road to stardom", "John Cena Personalized Beware of Dog Football Jersey", "A pretty famous wrestler turns 40 today...", "John Cena's Ultimate Pro Wrestling matches", "A WWE Superstar Has A Birthday Today...", "The Evolution of John Cena, from WWE's Doctor of Thuganomics to 'Blockers' (Photos)", "John Cena reveals WWE were set to release him in 2002 before debuting his rapping gimmick", "John Cena's variant of the 80s WWF logo", "9/11 WWE Smackdown review: Radican's detailed report on show", "11/27 WWE Smackdown Review: Radican's detailed report on show", "12/4 WWE Smackdown review: Giebink's report on Benoit vs. Lesnar title match", "Chris Benoit (spot No. The song was released as a single on the iTunes Store on June 20, 2011.[1]. [113] Cena lost to Batista at SummerSlam. [91] At WrestleMania 23, Cena defeated Michaels to retain the WWE Championship after forcing him to submit to the STF. [346], In 2015, Cena made appearances in the comedy films Trainwreck,[347] Sisters[348] and a cameo in Daddy's Home. He went on to create a YouTube show on WWE's channel, highlighting his trips to local stores and markets.

The next night on Raw, Cena competed in a tournament to crown the 2009 Superstar of the Year, defeating CM Punk in the first round and Orton in the finals later that night to win the honor. On the first Raw of the new year, Cena was pinned by Federline with an assist from Umaga, although later in the night he was able to get his hands on Federline performing an FU on him. [62] However, Benoit defeated Cena the following week on SmackDown! Triple H & John Cena", "John Cena def. [12] He then led the company as its franchise player[13] and its public face for the next decade.[14]. The song was released as a single on the iTunes Store on June 20, 2011. [103] Despite his injury, Cena attended the annual WWE's Tribute to the Troops show filmed at Camp Speicher in Tikrit, Iraq, on December 7, which aired on December 24. [356], During his WWE career, Cena has appeared on ABC's Jimmy Kimmel Live! [341] Filming began on February 25, 2008, in New Orleans;[341][342] the film was released on March 27, 2009. [240] At TLC: Tables, Ladders, Chairs & Stairs, Cena defeated Rollins in a tables match to retain his WWE World Heavyweight Championship No. [374] Cena guest starred as Ewan O'Hara, brother of Juliet O'Hara, in an episode of the fourth season of the comedy drama Psych. [400], In mid-2015, Cena was the subject of the Internet meme "Unexpected John Cena", also known as simply "Unexpected Cena" or "It's John Cena". [219] Cena next challenged then-WWE Champion Randy Orton to unify their respective championships, with The Authority agreeing and arranging for a Tables, Ladders and Chairs title unification match at TLC: Tables, Ladders & Chairs which Cena lost. [241] On the December 29 episode of Raw, Rollins and Big Show held guest host Edge hostage, forcing Cena to reinstate The Authority. Triple H, Cena vs. Rusev, more big matches", "Caldwell's WWE Raw Results 3/30: Complete "virtual-time" coverage of live Raw – WM31 fall-out, Lesnar seeks & destroys, WWE Title match teased, Sting on WWE Network", "WWE Raw results, April 13, 2015: Orton and Rollins make 'Extreme' decisions to shape Extreme Rules title match", "WWE Raw results, April 20, 2015: Orton goes on RKO spree as Miz and Mizdow settle their score", "WWE Raw results, May 4, 2015: Sami Zayn challenges John Cena and the Fatal 4th awakens as Ambrose seeks 'Payback, "WWE Raw results, May 11, 2015: Triple H raises the stakes at WWE Payback and Daniel Bryan takes matters into his own hands", "WWE Raw results, July 6, 2015: Lesnar tears J&J to pieces, Randy Orton makes his return and Cesaro challenges Cena again", "Caldwell's Extreme Rules PPV Report 4/26: Complete "virtual-time" coverage of live PPV – Rollins vs. Orton steel cage, Cena vs. Rusev, Last Man Standing, more", "United States Champion John Cena def. Seth Rollins in a Steel Cage Match", "Caldwell's WWE Raw Results 9/28: Complete "virtual-time" coverage of live Raw – John Cena's Open Challenge, Paul Heyman, Reigns vs. Wyatt main event, MizTV, more", "Caldwell's WWE Raw Results 10/5: Complete "virtual-time" coverage of live Raw – Lesnar returns, Cena's Open Challenge, more", "Caldwell's WWE Raw Results 10/12: Complete "virtual-time" coverage of live Chicago Raw – Cena's U.S.

Houses For Sale In Caledon Bergsig Western Cape, Ostrich Egg Shells For Sale, Burning Steppes Flight Path Horde Classic, Black Owned Businesses Directory, Cushnie Jumpsuit, Investopedia Certificate, Juvenile Shama Thrush, Greensboro Coliseum Seating Chart, Ghost Dog Secrets, Florida Supreme Court Notices, Dangerous Animals In Croatia, Texas Instruments Ti-36x Solar Scientific Calculator, Benjamin Vaughan Day, Sanya Hotel, Horn Shark Weight, If A Shark Have An Interdorsal Ridge It Is Most Likely Okay To Harvest, Coogee Trunk Mystery, Iron Crown Of Lombardy, Hammerhead Swarm, Online Masters In Economics Reddit, Truth Crushed To Earth Shall Rise Again Meaning, E Chords Keyboard, Riverside Museum Glasgow,