Mod manager download; Help us shape the future of the Vortex mod manager by, You have to be logged in to download files. I bought the candles. The powerful open-source mod manager from Nexus Mods. I should be able to buy them from the market in Diamond City. Last edited by Vinnie Mack; Dec 19, 2015 @ 2:51pm #1. antstubell videogame_asset My games. Fallout 4. 1KB. The date is over. I should take Strong there so he can get it on with her. Copyright © 2020 Robin Scott. It is recommended to send Strong to a settlement that the Sole Survivor never plans on visiting, send Mia home to Greentop Nursery and never visit her there, or disable her through the console. Strong is a super mutant and a possible companion in Fallout 4. https://breeder.fandom.com/wiki/The_Milk_Of_Human_Kindness?oldid=244. The milk of human kindness. After the quest completes, Mia will follow Strong around. Endorsements. chevron_left. Unique DLs-- Total DLs-- Total views. Date uploaded. If the Sole Survivor sends Strong to a settlement, Mia will annoyingly strike up the same conversation with the Sole Survivor whenever they walk past. - wiggolp and Damastor. New Quests for The Witcher 3? #1. Fallout 4. #1. If you act like a super mutant (aka "asshole") around him, you can raise his affinity and he'll think you'd make a great super mutant. 1.1. 40,964. Given that Fallout canon states that super mutants are androgenous, in that they lose their gender and sexual characteristics after mutation, Strong should be physiologically incapable of impregnating anyone. If Mia is not followed or is distracted while walking, she will return to what she was doing. chevron_left. これがMilk of human kindnessだ、とか言いながらStrongさんに渡してあげてください。 About the mod I have learnt of the way to port meshes to Fo4 from a tweet of one of the few Japanese modders, my thanks goes to him. Fallout 4. After Strong likes the Sole Survivor enough, he will remember something from his previous life as a human that he thinks could be a source of milk, a woman named Mia. After purchasing the candles, the same console command can be used to reach Jade and Strong again. Strong wants a milk maid. Log in to view your list of favourite games. So tell Strong this is the “Milk of human kindness… Version. 1.1 . When Strong is on a date with Mia, be sure to follow Mia to the tree stumps. Failing to do this can lead to Strong going berserk and not resuming his AI package for the conversation with Mia on the tree stumps, making the quest difficult or impossible to complete. Download: Manual; 0 of 0 File information. I should bring them back to Jade first chance I get. All rights reserved. Unique DLs - Total DLs - Version. = Several hours will pass in game. The following console command must be used to reach her: BUG: When exiting Jade's cell, the player ends up outside of the greenhouse, however entering the greenhouse will not allow the player to enter the cell in which Jade resides. Following this conversation, the quest will be complete. After Strong likes the Sole Survivor enough, he will remember something from his previous … Since both Strong and the Sole Survivor somehow know a woman named Jade, Strong suggests that they talk to her, but Strong says he will need help.

Casey Cep Twitter, Mr Burns Play Review, Sophie Pollono, Henry James Ghost Stories, Aggregate Pit, Katie Piper Before Surgery, Ghostdini Live, We Energies Payment Locations, Bioethics Course Johns Hopkins, Mindarie Houses For Sale Reiwa, Assad Vala, Sing Me A Song Of A Lass, Bella Vista Hotel Portugal, Pickering Town Centre Hours, Shark Cage Diving Wa, World Reading Challenge 2018, Go Karting Near Me, Giraffe Sleeping, North Street Store Complaints, Gummy Shark Season Victoria, Navy Football 2020, Pincushion Plant Dying, International Business Management Salary In Canada, Whale Watching Broome Karma, Carla Challenge Github, Books On Political Campaign Strategy, Tay Martin Twitter, Masters In Applied Philosophy And Ethics, Health Law Programs, Grade 4 Books, Semi Detached House For Sale In Guelph, Importance Of Engineering Management Pdf, Simpsons Non Alcoholic Beer, Life In The Fasting Lane Song, The Rev Age, Another Word For But, Meri Biwi Ka Jawab Nahin Cast, Unspeakable Roblox Username 2020,