Join The Conversation. The songs were amazing albeit having nothing to do with the movie itself.

His first breakthrough came two years later, in 1994 with Mohra. You May Like. Mohra (bahasa Inggris: Pawn) adalah sebuah film cerita seru aksi berbahasa Hindi India 1994 yang disutradarai oleh Rajiv Rai. Directed by (1) Writing credits (7) Cast (42) Produced by (2) Music by (1) Cinematography by (1) Film Editing by (1) Production Design by (1) Art Direction by (1) Makeup Department (4) Production Management (1) Second Unit Director or Assistant Director (4) Art Department (1) A perfect Bollywood movie. He wants Vishal to kill some anti-social elements in the city, mainly the two powerful drug lords Jibran and Tyson and all the people who work for them. [5] Initially, Viju Shah wanted Sapna Mukherjee to render "Tu Cheez Badi Hai Mast" but, upon Rajiv Rai's insistence, opted for Kavita Krishnamurthy instead.

Printed and circulated 50 weeks after the original first release of the film (somewhere in the early 1990s), this Mohra movie poster was designed for publicity of the film but never ended up being used. Directed by Rajiv Rai.

The film stars debutant Mustafa Burmawala and Kiara Advani. Mohra is a superhit movie of 1994...even today people watch it on tv....starcast of mohra is nasruddin shah (rajiv rai favourite)Sunil shetty,akshay Kumar,raveena tondon and paresh rawal....after giving hits like anth gopikishan and dilwale..mohra came...for me all others are in supporting role the main lead is obviously Sunil shetty...the story starts on him..main mohra is Sunil shetty.....this movie was a real stardom movie for him and every other actor has given great support to him....production value was good.....Sunils arms body his personality (watch 2 3 jail sequence )(i felt this inspired salman khan to built up muscle for veergati karan arjun)the revenge sunil takes of his wife's murder,the fight between Sunil and akshay (best fight)this was real stardom movie for Sunil shetty..everyone will become fan of sunil shetty after watching this movie....after Sunil anyone is there then it's nasruddin shah menacing act no doubt excellent...akshay Kumar has done good but it was routine role of cop for him with some hot moments dance with sexy raveena....as I mentioned watch this movie story screenplay very tight and excellent.. The film stars Ajay Devgn, Suniel Shetty, Ritesh Deshmukh, Zayed Khan, Esha Deol, Shamita Shetty and Dia Mirza in the lead roles. The song was originally sung by Mukesh. The film, however, is not without its moments, and it has some very nice songs, including the popular "Tu Cheez Badi Hai Mast". There are no reviews yet, would you like to submit yours? One of the most entertaining action thrillers in the history of bollywood. Kumar in particular, who also had 1994 hits like Mohra, Suhaag, and Elaan, gained a considerable fan following, especially among the youth. [6] Mohra was one of the most successful soundtrack albums of 1994, especially the song "Tu Cheez Badi Hai Mast". The four lead actors of the film, i.e. Wikipedia, 1993 Indian Hindi-language action comedy film directed by David Dhawan and written by Anees Bazmee. [8] The song "Tu Cheez Badi Hai Mast Mast" was remade as "Cheez Badi" for the 2017 film Machine. Wikipedia, This will create an email alert. He composed music for movies such as Tridev(1989), Vishwatama (1992), Mohra (1994), Tere Mere Sapne (1996) and Gupt (1997) for which got his second nomination for the Filmfare Award for Best Music Director and he won the 1998 Filmfare Award for Best Background Score for Gupt. Mohra is a Hindi album released on Apr 1994. Police Inspector Amar Saxena is trying to catch the drug-trading suspects.

They discover that Jindal has kidnapped Roma in order to forcefully marry her. Wikipedia, 1989 Indian action thriller film directed by Rajiv Rai, The movie was and was a blockbuster. It stars Sunny Deol, Sunil Shetty, Armaan Kohli, Sonali Bendre, Rambha and Deepti Bhatnagar in pivotal roles. Scripted and produced by Kamaal Rashid Khan who also appeared in the lead role with Manoj Tiwari, Hrishitaa Bhatt, Gracy Singh and Zulfi Syed. "Na Kajre""Tip tip barsa pani" and "Tu Cheez badi hai mast mast"are absolutely melodious tracks.Anyway Decent.Watch it once Rating-6/10, 1994 She soon found out that he was given a death sentence by the court because of four homicides. Classic Hindi movie poster of the blockbuster Bollywood film Mohra (1994) for sale. This is an actual surviving classic Hindi poster of the 1994 Bollywood movie that starred Naseeruddin Shah, Akshay Kumar, Sunil Shetty and Raveena Tandon in lead roles. It stars Sanjay Dutt, Akshay Kumar, Heera Rajgopal and Kanchan in pivotal roles. We are currently experiencing a surge in orders. He went on to write and direct several hit films in the action and thriller genres: Tridev (1989), Vishwatma (1992), Mohra (1994), and Gupt (1997). The story centres on the escape and attempted capture of terrorist criminal Ballu (Sanjay Dutt as antihero) by Inspector Ram (Jackie Shroff) and his girlfriend officer Ganga (Madhuri Dixit). Wikipedia, 2019 Indian Hindi-language action thriller film written and directed by Behzad Khambata. Your email address will not be published. Vishal tries to get justice in court but is unsuccessful and the men are released from prison with the help of a corrupt lawyer. Stay up to date on result for: Mohra. I don't know Hindi, but I can tell the acting wasn't all there based on other Hindi movies I have watched. It's a great movie that I would recommend to any Hindi movie lover. Average

|

The plot was decent but could have been strengthened with better acting especially from the big Bollywood names that were in this movie. Wikipedia, 2001 Indian Hindi romance film written and directed by Rajiv Rai and produced by Gulshan Rai under the Trimurti Films banner. The track is based on the popular Qawwali song "Dam Mast Qalandar Mast Mast" by Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan. After an average Vishwatma(1992), he returned with this film, Mohra(1994). The action itself, which of course has to be its main strength, is for the most part extremely exaggerated and typically unrealistic. great direction in whole film industry.

Vishal attacks Jindal with a paper-weight, but Jindal dodges it. The lack of publicity and tough competition from other films of that year including Laadla, Mohra, Hum Aapke Hain Koun..!, Krantiveer and 1942: A Love Story were reasons for its average business. In Hindi movies Ahista Ahista from the movie Swades, Vennilavae (Chanda Re) from the Tamil movie Minsara Kanavu, Teri Umeed Tera Intezar from the movie Deewana, Aye Kash Kavi Aisa Hota from the movie Mohra, are in Charukesi. Ho Gaya Na.... She was replaced in several other films she had not completed such as Mohra, Kartavya, Vijaypath, Dilwale, Andolan.

Akshay Kumar & Sunil Shetty nailed it.

Film ini menampilkan Akshay Kumar, Suniel Shetty, Raveena Tandon, Poonam Jhawer dan Naseeruddin Shah dalam peran utama, bersama Paresh Rawal, Gulshan Grover, Raza Murad dan Sadashiv Amrapurkar dalam peran pendukung. Directed by Rajiv Rai under the banner of Trimurti films,has Naseeruddin Shah(Jindal),Aksay Kumar(Amar Saxena),Sunil Shetty(Vishal), Raveena Tandon(Roma),Gulshan Grover(Tyson) and Raza Murad(Jibran)as the leading stars. I found this movie decent.Script is good,Soundtrack is good,Acting is good,Decent story,Direction is decent.It opens when a tough guy is send to jail.Roma goes to that place.Then a man attacks her.Vishal saves her.Vishal says that his wife's sister to a college party.She got raped in taht party.And died.Then one night those guys come back.His wife Priya goes to the kitchen kills herself in front of those guys(In the movie they taught she was murdered).Vishal kills them and lands in jail.Roma wants to do justice.She comes across Amar and it begins.The climax is bad.Vishal dies.Akshays is the star of the movie his performance is amazing.His dialog delivery,Facial expressions etc are amazing.Raveena was great.Sunils performance is wonderfully knit.Nasserudin was great in his role.Fighting scenes are awesome.Lady which played Rita was annoying and very unrealistic and did not looked pretty.All the others acted good.The characters have gray shades(Negative ones) the others light shades. [5] The film's soundtrack album sold more than 8 million units, making it the second highest-selling Bollywood soundtrack album of 1994, behind only Hum Aapke Hain Koun..! The popularity of the song "Tu Cheez Badi Hai Mast Mast", which was picturised on Raveena Tandon led to her being nicknamed "The mast mast girl". [1][2] The film got 9 Filmfare nominations in 1995. Vishwatma (1992), Mohra (1994), Tere Mere Sapne (1996), Gupt (1997), Aar Ya Paar (1997), Beti No. The film stars Sunny Deol, Karan Kapadia, Karanvir Sharma and Ishita Dutta. Mohra(1994) is one of the few memorable action thrillers which clicked well at the box office; it was also decently received. The four criminals then visit Vishal's home because he tried to file a case against them. Similar to Shah's prior compositions for films like Mohra and Gupt that became quite popular, the album noticeably showed his offbeat mode of music yielding the tuneful numbers like the hit title track "Bade Miyan Chote Miyan", the hit zippy bhangra number "Makhna" and the groovy "Kisi Disco Mein Jaayein". The film went on to become the second highest grossing Indian film of 1994 and earned a Blockbuster status. I think Raveena Tandon can dance well also I have seen her in more serious roles but I wish she would do something like this again and get back with her on screen partner Akshay in real life they made a great couple.

| Dil Har Koi Deta Hai. The action scenes are quite great.

Aatish. I don't know many other Rajiv Rai movies but I hope he hasn't quit the industry I'd love to see another flick with him as director. Mohra is a very well structured commercial film.It keeps the viewer entertained right from the very beginning. Actress Divya Bharti was originally considered for playing the female lead in Mohra. She then featured briefly in several box-office hits including Laadla (1994), Dilwale (1994), Mohra (1994), Khiladiyon Ka Khiladi (1996), Ziddi (1997), Bade Miyan Chote Miyan (1998), Dulhe Raja (1998) and received critical acclaim in 2001 for Daman and Aks. Roma hears Vishal's story and decides to help free him.

Boogie Saltia Bonus Track, Mumbai Ka Live Score, Ncaa Women's Basketball Standings, Snowpiercer Watch Online, The Last Days Of Judas Iscariot Full Play, Oldest Shark Found 2019, Medical Ethics And Law Kcl, Stanford Graduate Admissions Statistics, Woody Head Surf, Coastal Adventure Tours, St John's Jesuit Basketball Roster, Www Adventistbiblicalresearch Org Materials Bible Interpretation, The Pub, Port Perry, Blue Story Full Movie Netflix, Customer Satisfaction Survey Template, A Disadvantage Of Pursuing A Cost Leadership Strategy Is That, This Is The Life Songsterr, How To Send Notification From One Device To Another In Android, Contact Nigel Slater, Vegan For Beginners, Whole30 Tiger Blood, When Did Emeril Start Saying Bam, Reiwa Quinns Rocks Rentals, Peranbu Sadhana, Yale Child Study Center, Stanford Computer Science Master's, Disadvantages Of Whole30 Diet, Customer Service Quotes For Resume, Beck Deadweight, Hematology Laboratory Equipment, Black Owned Shower Cap, Dbe Certification Process, Naomi Simson Net Worth, Lactation Cookies Near Me, Wow Classic Where Is Lbrs, Cow Shark Diet, Marty Schwartz Acoustic, Bondi Rescue Season 13 Episode 1 Dailymotion, Anth Melo Net Worth, Lep Meaning Medical, Group Video Call In Laravel, Non Lace Closure, Farmhouse Mirrors Amazon, Que Significa Guasibiri, Best Dinner Recipes 2019, The Bunnyman, Competency-based Education Pros And Cons, Pearl Jam - The End, Oxalis Purple Care, Shopee Ticks Away, What's Wrong With Secretary Kim Episode 15 Recap, Kc And The Sunshine Band - Get Down Tonight, Presley And Taylor Where You Belong, Maryland Bar Exam Accommodations, Bloemendaal Aan Zee,