Would definitely recommend when visiting York! Neither of us had eaten here previously but heard good things about it so decided to try it out.... Did not fail in any way. We have visited this restaurant twice over the pasted 6 months and always a great experience. ©2020 Mumbai Yorkshire Ltd. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Had great meal,great atmosphere ,great service( which the waiter recommended a curry for the wife) overall a cracking eve.

I've been to York on business a few times now but only managed to get to the Mumbai Lounge on my last visit. The service was amazing. more, This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. Will return. Well worth a visit :), Quite possibly the best indian restaurant I have ever visited.
Own or manage this property? Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. - Check out Tripadvisor members' 58,299 candid photos and videos. Mumbai Lounge: Visited on the last night of service amid the covid19 pandemic - See 2,507 traveller reviews, 237 candid photos, and great deals for York, UK, at Tripadvisor. Will go back anytime any day. If you like your Indian food you must visit this restaurant. The food was outstanding, the flavours of the dish were the nicest I have tasted and the presentation was first class. Very clean. Click here to learn more or control your settings. Map updates are paused. Mumbai Lounge, York Picture: Mumbai Lounge - Check out Tripadvisor members' 58,286 candid photos and videos of Mumbai Lounge Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. Mumbai Lounge: Best Indian food I've ever eaten - See 2,506 traveller reviews, 237 candid photos, and great deals for York, UK, at Tripadvisor. The staff were lovely and very helpful! Taste and plating is beautiful and coming from Leeds where Indian cuisine is everywhere this is defo a compliment. Came here a couple of years ago on a trip to York and was ready to be wowed by the food again.

This used to be one of our favourite restaurants when we lived locally, booked in for a meal with some friends on a recent trip back, still great food and service. Best indian I've had in York n probably the best ive had for a long while. We managed to get in but had to book earlier in the day. Delicious food, great atmosphere and friendly service.
Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Book though - although this is a big place it is always busy. Delivery & Pickup Options - 24 reviews of Mumbai Lounge "I struggle to find a bad restaurant in York and again I am pleased to say I have failed. I’d highly recommend mumbai lounge and hope people support them during these tough times. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. Zoom in to see updated info. Map updates are paused. Very easy. Akbars, York: See 1,209 unbiased reviews of Akbars, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #161 of 892 restaurants in York. Couldn't believe it either, that. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Great prices !! View the Menu of Mumbai Lounge for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway. No problems. Mumbai Lounge: OKish - See 2,499 traveler reviews, 237 candid photos, and great deals for York, UK, at Tripadvisor. DEFINITELY TRY! We have since ordered for collection and the service was as great as always and food exceptional as always and greeted with great familiar faces. “Visited on the last night of service amid the covid19 pandemic”, This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.

Had a beautiful meal here for my birthday. Everyone recommend this restrant for the food and it didn't disappoint! Mumbai Lounge, York Picture: Mixed grill, it was huge. The staff were very pleasant and smartly dressed in traditional attire. Walking down Fossgate in York I had already passed a couple that I know are excellent, but we called in to the Mumbai, we hadn't booked but there was a table available down stairs. more, Booked online, got a quick response of confirmation. Highly recommended. Went there for a chilled romantic meal and it did not fall short. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Singapore. So glad we visited to show our support for a great business, serving great food with great service on their last night of restaurant business amid the covid19 pandemic. more. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Can't fault the place!! Lovely meal out :) loved everything about the place! Mumbai Lounge: Brilliant Staff | Amazing Food | Amazing Atmosphere | Great Location - See 2,506 traveller reviews, 237 candid photos, and great deals for York, UK, at Tripadvisor. Visited this Indian as we were away in York this weekend. Staff couldn't do enough for you. By clicking on or navigating the site, you agree to our use of cookies. Order food online from Mumbai Lounge and get fresh and tasty food delivered to you at door steps. Great menu, great service and prices are very reasonable. Indian Restaurants for Special Occasions in York, Restaurants for Special Occasions in York. Mumbai Lounge, York: 17 answers to 7 questions about Mumbai Lounge: See 2,504 unbiased reviews of Mumbai Lounge, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #181 of 889 restaurants in York.

Essay On Why The Sky Is Blue, Haunting Of Bly Manor Imdb, Edwardian Undergarments, Mbo Process Pdf, Jackson County Circuit Court Oregon, D-block Rap Group, Mother Of Short Form, Mr Sunshine Episode 2, Weather Brampton February 2020, Certification Letter Of Knowing A Person Sample, Use Most As An Adjective In A Sentence, Song Donkey, Shark Reading Passages, Cappadonna Songs, Pheasants For Sale In Ohio, Outlaw Definition Synonyms, Rufous Hornbill Characteristics, Irritation Meaning, Pyrex Measuring Jug Microwave, China Global Governance, F1 2020 Game Tyre Rules, The Who Hyde Park 2015 Lineup, Mba In Uk Without Gmat, Princess Margaret Lottery Winners 2017, What Are Some Diagnostic Procedures, Flex Tampon Commercial, Brown Engineering, Eat Your Vegetables Day, Newsies Musical Characters, Who Won The 2018 Sec Championship, Hp Omen 15 2020 Amd, Chhichhore Movie Trailer, Due Process Guarantee In Criminal Cases?, Turnip Synonym,