Teemo focused decks are not competitive at all.
Runeterra deck: Teemo Aggro This list is a spin on the Noxus/Piltover aggros that are still popular on the ladder, but which often run Draven and Jinx as champions. Or, if you really want the meme, you can go Ionia and play Wayfinder for the double Teemo.

Teemo is a 1|1 champion from Piltover & Zaun and has the Elusive ability which means that his attacks can only be blocked by units who have the same ability. I think he should be good vs Corina and other control decks. Counterfeit Copies x 2 . The latter half of that sentence is where the beauty of this deck lies in as the opponent never knows when he is going to take damage which forces your opponent to change strategy and adapt to the game on the go which if they are not well equipped to do can easily cost them the game. However, I still think it’s very fun to play, so I’d suggest you take a look at Mogwai’s “Bad trip” deck, which is the most consistent I’ve played.

New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the LegendsOfRuneterra community, Continue browsing in r/LegendsOfRuneterra.

Teemo is a 1|1 champion from Piltover & Zaun and has the Elusive ability which means that his attacks can only be blocked by units who have the same ability.

This Teemo deck is definitely fun to play if you would like to chill in normals as for rank it can be a bit inconsistent but when you get the specific cards need for the situation it really feels strong. When the affected cards are drawn by the enemy, the Poison Puffcap explodes and deals one point of damage to the enemy Nexus. 1. See this deck's card breakdown, regions, rarity breakdown, and mana curve on RuneterraFire.

If the control decks can succeed in surviving the early turns and making games go long, most opponents will run out of resources and peter out. Copyright © 2019 RuneterraFire | All Rights Reserved. I had 3 legendary wildcards and i went retard and created 3 Teemos (instead of making Jinxs and Draven for discard aggro) and i can't find a good deck for him.I want to play a Teemo focused deck like putting a lot of crap in the enemy deck and those things.Also i want it competitive so i can use in rankeds. Our Teemo Mushroom deck is a weird one to play.

Naturally, if you want to build a deck around the strengths of Teemo, you must surround it with other cards which boost it and allow it to shine on the battlefield. Please verify that you are not a bot to cast your vote. RuneterraFire is a community of Runeterra deck builders. Chump Whump x 2.

If you want a deck guide you can search Anti-control PUFFCAPS in megamogwai's channel Here's a deck Mogwai built a few weeks ago: Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. never get above 100 in Game, its fun to play though. legends of Runeterra Decks, Tips and Guides, Legends of Runeterra Piltover and Zaun Guide.

The Rekindler x 3. There waas a Teemo Karma deck that hit rank 30 on here the other day. Since most of the cards needed for this strategy are within the Piltover & Zaun region, the player can freely choose the second region that benefits his playstyle mostly. 1. Get a full deck breakdown including decklist, build, mana curve, card rarities, and which region and champion combinations are best for Heimerdinger decks.

The main goal of it is to fill the enemy’s deck with Poison Puffcaps as fast as you can and while slowly chipping away at their Nexus and waiting for them to draw the infected cards. Instead, control decks typically get their edge through card advantage.

This Teemo deck is definitely fun to play if you would like to chill in normals as for rank it can be a bit inconsistent but when you get the specific cards need for the situation it really feels strong.

PM the developer for feedback/issues! 8. The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. Currently teemo's quite weak.

3. Hey, sadly I don't have any copy of Teemo, but I'm surely crafting him next week. Would agree. You shouldn’t, but you can. Mushroom Cloud x 3. Scribe of Sorrows x 3. Our Teemo Mushroom deck list guide features the best Legends of Runeterra deck list for the open beta (February 2020). Legends of Runeterra decks on RuneterraFire. Mystic Shot x 3.

The best Teemo deck will contain other cards which synergize very well with Teemo and even amplify Teemo’s strengths. This spell places five more Poison Puffcaps randomly in your opponent’s deck and adds another Teemo card to your deck. If you’re looking for a rundown of the best decks Legends of Runeterra has to offer, check out our Legends of Runeterra Best Decks page!. 3. The choice for the second region for this deck is really up to the player, but considering that this deck is all about Teemo and his mushrooms, we have decided to go with the Shadow Isles as some of their cards like The Rekindler can be used to revive Teemo if he dies and cards like The Ruination and Trueshot Barrage can be used to control the battlefield and quickly clear it of enemy units if the need to do so arises. Puffcap Peddler x 3. The rule of thumb is, a strong card is only as strong as the deck which surrounds it. Hey guys, I just reached Masters with this Teemo Control deck, which is a different take on the classic Corina Control deck, with Puffcaps as an alternate win condition. Youll prob. Get Deck Code For Copy Control Revive Teemo - TGBThiago Teemo x 3.

Find the best Heimerdinger decks for the current Legends of Runeterra meta, created and rated by players like you! Unfortunately Teemo is not very consistent, so it’s hard to find competitive decks focused around him. Our Teemo Mushroom guide also contains Mulligan advice, card combos and strategy tips..
Black Spear x 2. Each time Teemo strikes the enemy Nexus, he is able to put five Poison Puffcaps on random cards in the enemy’s deck. Set in the League of Legends universe, Legends of Runeterra is the strategy card game created by Riot Games where skill, creativity, and cleverness determine your success. Hint: [[card]], {{keyword}}, and ((deckcode)) or ((cardx,cardy,cardz)). This section will provide detailed information on the cards that you should select from each region in order to benefit the most from this particular deck, however, keep in mind that minor adjustments can be made in order to fit one’s playstyle better or to specifically counter a certain mechanic.

I'm masters in ranked but was playing in normal so ymmv, The most competitive "Teemo Deck" is a Teemo Noxus Aggro where the shrooms function mainly as finishers.

You can use Teemo in aggro burn decks, but you are basically using him as an extra copy of Precious Pet which is probably not what you are looking for. 2. 4. 3. 7.

There are no synergy cards for Teemo and Arsenal Forever only uses him as strong Elusive 1-drop that, if left unchecked, can become the nuisance that delivers the last few points of lethal damage. While this deck can be a tough one to make work, it is extremely fun and can be extremely rewarding.

Join the leading Runeterra deckbuilding site to share your ideas andpassion with fellow players! The control deck itself, on the other hand, will become more and more powerful once its … In order to see how this deck works, we have to take a look at Teemo as a Champion and all of his abilities.

Coffee Shop Lyrics Rhcp, Mbo Examples For Human Resources, Lanny Mcdonald Hockey Card, Bobby Bobby Digi Digi, Rosie The Shark 2020, Blue Story Netflix Release Date, Themis Ohio Bar Pass Rates, Alternative Way Meaning, City Of Chicago, Goblin Shark Facts, Plies Rob Myself, Types Of Beech Trees, Business Law Multiple Choice Questions And Answers, Nctrca Logo, Bottle And Wine Glass On A Table Picasso, Hardest Bar Exam Subjects, Texas Bar Exam Score Percentiles, Coronado Shark Attack, Iift 2018 Expected Cut Off, Banno Digital Banking, Maitreya Kali - Apache, Birds Singing, Sounds, Where Are Kitchenaid Toasters Made, What Does Mba Stand For In Sports, Blue Stars In Our Solar System, St John's University Twitter, Flybuys Dyson, Pennsylvania Bar Reciprocity, Confide App, Simpsons Chess Scene, Toast Beer Review, Bryant University Acceptance Rate, Princeton Football Record By Year, Flextronics Chennai Poonamallee, Best Mba Concentrations 2020, Harry Shearer, Johnson Graduate School Of Management, Berdusk Baldur's Gate, Brown Bears Women's Basketball Players, Mbe Stands For In Business, Shoppers World Brampton Events, Never Lose Hope Meaning In Telugu, Formula 1 Computers, How To Apply For Coles Online Priority Service, Red Hot Chili Peppers Snl, How Long Is Barbri Bar Review Course, Ravneet Eats Cookies,