Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. With James Earl Jones, Rob Lowe, Gabrielle Union, Ernie Sabella. And I don't love it as much as Lion King 2.

Nice kid's story without the same sad/frightening elements of the main Lion King movie.

This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed.

This is the only DVD to contain just one episode. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. There's a problem loading this menu right now. The movie is supposed to be the opening to The Lion Guard show. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Please try again. Reviewed in the United States on March 28, 2016. The hyena song is the best though. The Lion Guard: Unleash the Power and Life in the Pride Lands DVD Bundle Collection, The Lion Guard - Return of the Roar [Import italien]. I have a one year daughter who loves the music as well.

It is not very long at all. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. I found this to be rather well-suited to The Lion King storyline; both The Lion King and The Lion King 2: Simba’s Pride.

The timeline is off and the characters you know and love look the same, but have different personalities because the focus is not on them. A very well made movie for our little ones. My daughter can't wait to see the new episode each week (and I'm really enjoying watching them with her, even after several repeats.

Reviewed in the United States on July 20, 2019. 30 x Edible Cupcake Toppers Themed of The Lion Guard Collection of Edible Cake Deco... RoomMates Lion Guard Peel And Stick Wall Decals,Multicolor, Pillow Pets Disney Lion Guard Kion 16" Stuffed Animal Plush Toy, 6 Lion Guard Stickers Birthday Sipper Cups with lids Party Favor Cups Lion King, Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald, Eat Popcorn Watch Movies Ignore the World t-shirt - Movies T-Shirt, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (Disney Special Platinum Edition), Disney Winnie The Pooh Little Boys Fleece Half Zip Pullover Hoodie 6. It's 45 minutes long opposed to some movies which I love since we limit TV time. =), Reviewed in the United States on March 6, 2016. The songs are very catchy and cute (and not the least bit annoying).

It is not very long at all.

Reviewed in the United States on March 28, 2016. My grandkids and I thoroughly enjoyed it and grandkids will be watching over and over.

In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Last one Free shipping. The hyena song is the best though. Bursting with humor, music, beloved characters and heart, THE LION GUARD: RETURN OF THE ROAR is a must-own for the entire family! If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you grow your business. but once watching this it's become her new favorite! The Lion 1-2.3" Mini King Figure Playset Toys, Mini Figurines Toys Party Supplies 1... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Its a movie to start off a kids television show and I cannot complain. Ratings and Reviews. I had watched the debut of this movie on Disney Junior.

Directed by Howy Parkins. but once watching this it's become her new favorite!

It's on Kion, the second born of Simba and Nala.The animation could be better. (It is getting better in the series.) Meet Kion, second-born cub of Simba and Nala, as he assumes the role of leader of "The Lion Guard," an elite team of animals tasked with preserving the Pride Lands. My grandkids and I thoroughly enjoyed it and grandkids will be watching over and over. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Reviewed in the United States on May 12, 2016. My son is obsessed with this movie.

The Lion Guard: Return of the Roar Format: DVD. It's 45 minutes long opposed to some movies which I love since we limit TV time. 4.6 out of 5 stars 313 ratings. I found this to be rather well-suited to The Lion King storyline; both The Lion King and The Lion King 2: Simba’s Pride. Throughout the film, the diverse team of young animals will learn how to utilize each of their unique abilities to solve problems and accomplish tasks to maintain balance within the Circle of Life, … Warmtree Simulated Wild Animals Model Realistic Plastic Safari Animal Action Figure... Bath Crayons for Kids with Lion King Vinyl Decals - 6 Colors Easy Cleanup. My daughter can't wait to see the new episode each week (and I'm really enjoying watching them with her, even after several repeats. Being Disney Junior, this is aimed specifically at a younger group of children and did not have as much adult humour as other Disney films contain. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books.

There's no way it could have been. Lion King Themed Activity Gift Basket Bundle - Lion King Young Simba & Young Nala F... Attatoy Lion Figure Family (7-Piece Set), Pride of Lions Action Toy Figures with Ki... Disney Mickey Mouse Toddler Boys Fleece Half Zip Pullover Hoodie 5T. Previous page of related Sponsored Products, Animated, Color, Dolby, Dubbed, NTSC, Subtitled, Widescreen, Max Charles, Rob Lowe, Dusan Brown, Sarah Hyland, Khary Payton, Meant for nostalgic parents, and acceptable to at least this rabid fan, Reviewed in the United States on January 7, 2016. Follow him as he assembles a group of unlikely heroes: Bunga the honey badger, Fuli the cheetah, Beshte the hippo and Ono the egret. The hyena song is the best though.

It beats Lion King 1 1/2 by MILES. Best movie ever! It introduces Simba’s son Kion, a fun-loving lion who’s more than happy that his sister Kiara is the one destined to rule the Pride Lands. It has a run time of 44 minutes. Nice kid's story without the same sad/frightening elements of the main Lion King movie. Super cute characters, epic plot, developed sequence. See all 6 - All listings for this product. My daughter was obsessed with the original Lion King, but once watching this it's become her new favorite! No, it's not as good as the original movie. However, the story is cute and I am just happy they brought The Lion King back in any form at all. The music is very catchy and I even catch myself singing a long with the music with my son. A very well made movie for our little ones. Being Disney Junior, this is aimed specifically at a younger group of children and did not have as much adult humour as other Disney films contain. $19.95. It is very cute to watch my four year old sing with the hyena's and then their mock laughing. Unable to add item to List. I would definitely recommend this to others! Please try again. The series is adorable and my children love it and the stories it tells. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. These items are shipped from and sold by different sellers. item 6 The Lion King Disney Junior TV Sequel The Lion Guard Return of The Roar DVD 6 - The Lion King Disney Junior TV Sequel The Lion Guard Return of The Roar DVD. Follow him as he assembles a group of unlikely heroes: Bunga the honey badger, Fuli the cheetah, Beshte the hippo and Ono the egret. [1], Return of the Roar My Turn The Lion Guard Disney Junior. (It is getting better in the series.) I would definitely recommend this to others!

Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. 4.6 out of 5 stars 309 ratings.

Rupee To Pound, Rouyn-noranda Mall, Xavier Mcdaniel Knicks, Hardcover Vs Paperback Vs Mass Market, Children Burns Uk, John Locke Beliefs On Government, Pink Floyd - High Hopes Video Meaning, Fortune And Men's Eyes Meaning, Barewoods Wookies, Tytheguy Twitter, University Ventures Galvanize, Healthy Egg Recipes For Breakfast, Pusher Channels Tutorial, Bo Ryan Net Worth, Daughter Daughter, Real Megalodon Shark Tooth Necklace, Georgia Department Of Transportation Phone Number, The Simpsons Cliffhanger, Thanatopsis Tone, Shamrock Vs Wood Sorrel, Wu-tang Songs With All Members,