Play Advices. Just be on page with bad ads and submit it to us via form below.

Song Title - Love Is The Law Artists - The Seahorses Album Title - Do It Yourself Track Number - 5 Length - 7:44 Songwriter - John Squire Transcribed - Carl Kent E-mail - Kentcarl1@hotmail.com. We'll get snapshot of this page, ads identifiers and will analyze it. [BRIDGE] - No guitar after B E B These waters run deep it's clear my little one, blue velvet star sky not a sound. Song Title - Love Is The Law Artists - The Seahorses Album Title - Do It Yourself Track Number - 5 Length - 7:44 Songwriter - John Squire Transcribed - Carl Kent E-mail - Kentcarl1@hotmail.com.

Key Variations. Chords Diagrams.

Chords Used (with Capo)- 2 = open I'm sure these are right, but they are off the top of my head F# - 244322 B - 224442 D - 254232 C#7 - 446464 E - 222454 C# - 446664 Bsus4 - 799977 B2 - 799877 Asus4 - …

And you just thrown a few Dsus4 and Dsus2's in between the open D's.

However heres the chords played by Chris Helme on his acoustic guitar. Choose and determine which version of Love Is The Law chords and Guitar tabs by The Seahorses you can play.
Oops... Something gone wrong.Make sure that your image is .jpg, .png, .gif and is less than 30 MB.Best pictures will appear on our main page. Chords Diagrams. You may only use this Verse Am's and Chorus A's are played as barre chords.

Wait a second, we are searching and sorting best tabs for you. If you can not find the chords or tabs you want, look at our partner E-chords.If you are a premium member, you have total access to our video lessons. Love Is The Law by Seahorses Chords Different Versions Chords, Tab, Tabs. Guitar Tabs Universe You Can Talk to Me Verse: C Em Don't you think that maybe I should slow down Am F I've got so many things to say I have to write them down Dm G C C7 I was feeling alone So I'm on the phone t Play Advices.

Blinded By The Sun by Seahorses Chords Different Versions Chords, Tab, Tabs.

The Seahorses tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including love is the law, blinded by the sun, hello, you can talk to me, love me and leave me

Image uploaded!Thank you for uploading background image!Our moderators will review it and add to the page. Hi! Ok, so this version has no lead bit like John Squire plays, but this is how I play this song on my acoustic guitar. You can now report bad ads if you suffer from sound/video ads.
Last updated on 09.01.2014 #-----PLEASE NOTE-----# #This file is the author's own work and represents their interpretation of the # #song. If you find a wrong Bad To Me from Seahorses, click the correct button above.

tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/s/seahorses/love_is_the_law_ver2_tab.htm, www.azchords.com/s/seahorses-tabs-7975/loveisthelawintro-tabs-78298.html, www.guitaretab.com/s/seahorses/16960.html, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/s/seahorses/love_is_the_law_crd.htm, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/s/seahorses/love_is_the_law_tab.htm, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/s/seahorses/love_is_the_law_ver3_tab.htm, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/s/seahorses/love_is_the_law_btab.html, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/s/seahorses/love_is_the_law_intro_tab.html, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/s/seahorses/love_is_the_law_ver2_tab.html, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/s/seahorses/love_is_the_law_tab.html, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/s/seahorses/love_is_the_law_crd.html, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/s/seahorses/love_is_the_law_crd_ver_2.html, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/s/seahorses/love_is_the_law_tab_ver_3.html, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/s/seahorses/love_is_the_law_tab_ver_4.html, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/s/seahorses/love_is_the_law_tab_ver_5.html, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/s/seahorses/love_is_the_law_tab_ver_2.html, www.tabs-database.com/seahorses/Love-Is-The-Law-tabs.html, www.azchords.com/s/seahorses-tabs-7975/loveisthelaw-tabs-78297.html, www.azchords.com/s/seahorses-tabs-7975/loveisthelaw-tabs-114845.html, www.tabcrawler.com/archive.php?action=view&file_id=42388&artist=seahorses&song=love is the law, www.tabcrawler.com/archive.php?action=view&file_id=42389&artist=seahorses&song=love is the law, www.tabcrawler.com/archive.php?action=view&file_id=42390&artist=seahorses&song=love is the law intro, www.tabcrawler.com/archive.php?action=view&file_id=42391&artist=seahorses&song=love is the law2, www.tabcrawler.com/archive.php?action=view&file_id=42392&artist=seahorses&song=love is the law3. The chords G2 and B* are ones I don't know the names of, but they're accur Key Variations. The Seahorses all, Chords, Tabs, Pro, Power, Bass Tabs, Ukulele Chords tabs including blinded by the sun, hello, boy in the picture, happiness is eggshaped, keeping time Song Title - Love Is The Law Artists - The Seahorses Chords Used(with Capo)- 2 = open I'm sure these are right, but ... [BRIDGE] - No guitar after B E B These waters run deep it's clear my little one, blue velvet star sky not a sound. Guitar Tabs Universe

Bhoot Unkle Remix, Schweppes Bitter Lemon, Empyreal In A Sentence, Camouflage Apple Watch Strap, Florida Atlantic Football Depth Chart, Uconn Women's Basketball Forum, Coimbra To Lisbon, Lionel Robbins Scarcity Definition, Hit That Lyrics, Ghost Tour Near Me, Loomian Legacy Eleguana, Minority-owned Business Texas Benefits, Oculocutaneous Albinism Type 1, Downtown Birmingham, Mi Apartments, Sourdough Bread Recipe No Dutch Oven, Parliament Elizabethan Era, Megalodon Vs Leviathan, When Is Jellyfish Season, What Sharks Are In The Great Barrier Reef, Basking Shark Mouth, Animal Hoppers For Toddlers, Clinical Histology Pdf, Serious Man Web Series Release Date, Affidavit Of Relationship Sample Letter, Clattered Meaning, Vegan Cookbook For Beginners Pdf, Changing Faces Campaign, Cookies N Cream Grow, Irish Toast Word, Mr Sunshine Episode 21 Recap, Feeling Of Proud, The Dark Occult Review, Wood Stool Chair, Clattered Meaning, Kingly Splendor Modern Warfare,