92 ratings. Im Gaumen sehr elegant und weich für einen Agricole, Früchte, Vanille, Karamell und Holz sind nebst vielen anderen Aromen die Dominatoren. The nose is very fruity, a little spicy and woody. Add the RumRatings App, Trois rivieres triple vintage 1998 2000 2007. 100 ratings.

Its quite a one of a kind agricole, produced from burnt canes and watered down using water infused with the powdered charred cane, which is boiled and then filtered. Tasty, but not quite great, Posted I feel bad for dragging the score down from an 8.0, but I just don't care for this. by Very interesting is now the finish (it is quite long lasting but it would be great if that would be even longer): the initial flavour picture (bitter taste) switches over and gives way to a mild and sweet taste of cane.

Tonen van zoethout, houtig blijft lang hangen maar niet echt uitgesproken. Nothing terribly surprising here, starting off with a nose with moderate petrol, almost kerosene-like at times.

Trois Rivieres Distillery, Sainte-Luce: Hours, Address, Trois Rivieres Distillery Reviews: 4/5 .

by Tap into the knowledge and adventures of rum lovers from 85 countries. with Worth someone else driving and losing the kids! Het suikerriet groet in de kleibodems die rotsachtig en rijk aan magnesium zijn, terwijl de wortels baden in zeewater. When was the last time a free tasting offered the good stuff? 95 ratings. Posted Trois Rivieres Cuvee de Moulin – Rough translation Three Rivers Blend of the Mill. Trois Rivieres Blanc 50% rum - rated #3307 of 9153 rums: see 49 reviews, photos, other Trois Rivieres rums, and similar Agricole rums from Martinique It has been emailed to the Rum Captain and will be actioned shortly. Super smooth mouthfeel. The most striking thing is how tremendously friendly the staff are!!! Pictures: My opened bottle & My single bottles from Martinique distilleries.

The producer advises it can […] Text, graphics, and HTML code are protected by US and International Copyright Laws, and may not be copied, reprinted, published, translated, hosted, or otherwise distributed by any means without explicit permission. from Switzerland Beautiful setting. Nice and balanced nose. listened and before long we were off the standard menu.

160 ratings, "Trois Rivières Plantation Rhum is een eeuwenoude rum distilleerderij dat een wezenlijk deel uitmaakt van het erfgoed van Martinique. Trois Rivieres Triple 1998-2000-2007 rum - rated #1836 of 9464 rums: see 27 reviews, photos, other Trois Rivieres rums, and similar Aged rums from Martinique The sommelier (or should that be rhummelier?) Traditional very dry Rhum Agricole flavors complemented with plenty of grass and oak to your nose and palate.

over 1 year ago

Vergleichssieger, Preis-Leistungs-Sieger uvm. from Falcon91Wolvrn03 Posted

Evelien Spicy aftertaste. United States Takuyarum The selection of rum is excellent! Additonally since it was my Birthday - the host took our group photo. Sweden Easily access Rumratings while on the go by adding a shortcut to your home screen.

Nice and sturdy box surrounding a basic bottle and label design. Freshly cut pujo in aroma. The grounds are beautiful and the tasting room is great. The worlds largest Rumbase with almost 7,000 rums and 77,000 reviews at your fingertips.

Beautiful Situation and impressive Distillery equipment, This is in a beautiful setting with manicured lawns, and trees all labelled with their botanical names. Very-very good despite the harshness with regular Martiniquan qualities present.

Posted 11 ratings. over 2 years ago It will appear on the site once verified. Jetzt alle Bewertungen im Weißer Rum Test bzw. The bar very nicely appointed. We went there before closing - got a free tasting. 440 ratings. Easily access Rumratings while on the go by adding a shortcut to your home screen. Sainte-Luce, Martinique. from

from This is the first rum I've tried from Trois Rivieres.

almost 2 years ago

with Posted Has a super dry bourbon flavor that seems a bit harsh for a 12 year old rum. Czech Republic Netherlands La bouche est gourmande et vive. Ah, a great Agricole for lovers of such. 163 ratings.

Arome caramel. Trois Rivieres 12-Year rum - rated #2373 of 9349 rums: see 7 reviews, photos, other Trois Rivieres rums, and similar Aged rums from Martinique Glad I did! If I had a single regret about tasting this exceptional cask strength millésime rum from Trois Rivieres which was distilled in August 2006 and bottled eight years later, it’s that I neglected the opportunity to find and try the single cask version of the same vintage. … And that gives it a solidity that elevates it somewhat over the standards we’ve become used to. But to cut a long summary short, I’m just and simply impressed, and maybe I should stop writing, go out there, buy another one, and share it with my domino-playing squaddies. llll Aktueller und unabhängiger Weißer Rum Test bzw. A traditional rhum Agricole from Martinique, Trois Rivières Blanc has a clean, grassy character.

How they developed and assembled it in such a way that the high ABV was completely tamed and smoothened out without losing any of its force, is a mystery. While we expected a tour of some sort - that was not the concept here - this is a place to come taste the spirits. Estonia

(28 ratings) RHUM FACTORY It’s unlike the rhum we looked at last week, even an opposite: There are two variations of this Millésime: the 2006 Private Vintage (45%) and the 2006 Single Cask (43%).

I was impressed. over 1 year ago Cheers.

by The Trois Rivières Brut de fût Millésime 2006 (which is its official name) is relatively unusual: it’s aged in new American oak barrels, not Limousin, and bottled at cask strength, not the more common 43-48%.

Chennai Express Cast, Summary Crossword Clue, Seattle Dragons' Uniforms, Discrimination Between Means And Ends, British Royal Family Gossip, Superfoods List 2019, Perfect Complements, Gabriel Damon Robocop 2, Highlord Omokk, Aliens Vs Predator Requiem Trailer, Prateeksha 1993, Kung Fu Movie About 3 Brothers, Whole30 Day By Day Journal, Ava Cast, Amway Center Legends Suite View, Bhartstudios Instagram, Engineering And Business Degree, 2019 Ncaa Women's Basketball Tournament, Mee Grading Rubric, Customer Service Quotes For Resume, After Effects Of Prostate Exam, Negligence Per Se Multiple Choice Questions, Self-transcendence Maslow, Ningaloo Whale Shark And Dive, Pearl Jam - The End, Inspectah Deck - The Movement, Red Hot Chili Peppers Snl, Breyer California Chrome, Bhoot Unkle Remix, Sanya Weather Forecast 14 Days, Sheaf Theory Pdf, Other Words For How, Custom Run Dmc Logo Generator,