For more information, read our, Swim and snorkel with whale sharks in the Caribbean Sea, See the gentle giants of the Mexican Riviera, Enjoy lunch at Isla Mujeres Playa Norte beach, Cross the Caribbean as you enjoy light snacks and drinks, Come face-to-face with the world's biggest fish and shark, Masks are required, please bring your own. This destination also has an archaeological zone and some cenotes to enjoy during your stay, you can rent a bicycle or even move around using the taxi service that the town has. The policies on face masks and attendee health are: What is the policy on sanitization during Private and Shared Whale Shark Tour from Tulum? Hope to try another in the new year! The mangroves and cenotes provide plenty of amazing spots to explore and encounter wildlife. The scenes in Egypt were breathtaking and I saw places that I never thought I’d see. I am unsure why my $150.00 was not good enough for pick up and drop off service as mentioned when we booked our trip. Affordable Adventure – Traveling with a like-minded group is not only fun but also it’s cost-effective instead of traveling solo.

My photos can tell you more . Enjoy complimentary food and beverages on the way to the snorkel site, where you will put on your snorkeling gear and get a safety briefing on what to expect in the sea. Get picked up from any hotel in Tulum, Akumal or Playa del Carmen. The scenes in Egypt were breathtaking and I saw places that I never thought I'd see. How many people can say they got to travel via plane, train, bus, hot air balloon, and boat all within one week?! Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan, Nature and Wildlife - Riviera Maya & the Yucatan, Whale Watching - Riviera Maya & the Yucatan, Mayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún), El Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey), Cruise around Isla Mujeres, Contoy and Holbox, Enjoy swimming and snorkeling in the warm waters around Cancun, Admire wild whale sharks in their natural environment, Tuck into a light lunch on-board and sample fresh ceviche, Small-group tour limited to 15 people ensures a personalised tour, Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability, Wear a bathing swimsuit under your clothes and if you have a wetsuit, you can bring it, Please wear comfortable clothes (long sleeve t-shirt, pants and shoes) and bring a towel, sandals, Hat and sunglasses and a Photo camera, A minimum of 2 people per booking is required, For the private tour is a maximum of 10 people per booking, Not recommended for travelers with back problems, No heart problems or other serious medical conditions, Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level, This is a private tour/activity.

Costa Rica trip was awesome. All our tours include round-trip transportation, meals, drinks, and professional multilingual guides. The email or password you entered isn't correct.

All trip prices are based on double occupancy rooms. Easy going tour guide. He always made sure everyone was included and communication was clear in each one of our adventure activities. Plunge into the water from the boat and snorkel with whale sharks for ten minutes. The tour from Tulum includes all the necessary equipment to carry out the tour, snorkel, mask, fins and life jacket which is mandatory throughout the tour, our tour also includes transportation from your hotel in Tulum to our private marina located in Cancun, We confirm the exact pick up time one day before the afternoon tour. Without a doubt one of the most important attractions of the Mexican Caribbean is the whale shark swim tour, so do not hesitate to come with us and swim with the whale sharks from Tulum. If you find the same product cheaper within three days of booking or while you're in your destination, we'll refund the difference. Only your group will participate. That’s right! We take care of permits, transportation, and logistics, so all you have to do is show up. All planning done right and price was great can’t wait for my next trip, unfortunately I can only do one a year. They are true “gentle giants”. On arrival in Cancun, hop aboard and set sail around the islands of Isla Mujeres, Contoy and Holbox, one of the most popular spots for whale shark viewing on the Yucatán Peninsula. Quickly access bookings. You can always join the group tours with anyone by your side either your partner or a group of crazy friends. Admire the views of the Columbia Reef and Palancar Reef at Cozumel, and stop at El Cielo too, to marvel at the magnificent starfish gardens while taking a delightful swim. Then let the adventure begin at the boats waiting at the pier. Alongside the Whale Sharks, this once-in-a-lifetime tour enables you to swim with dolphins, manta rays and sea turtles; all with the guidance of our bilingual tour guide.

I honestly could not recommend this tour more! This experience is unique and perhaps you want to take videos or photos of this unique adventure in the world, in the area the use of waterproof cameras is allowed and if you are interested we have a Gopro rental service, do not hesitate to ask us about this service.

The mangroves and cenotes provide plenty of amazing spots to explore and encounter wildlife. With its stunning beaches and well-preserved Maya ruins, Tulum is one of the most breathtaking locations on the Yucatan Peninsula. Trip of a lifetime. Tulum is also a central point to move to some important attractions in the area, such as the archaeological zone of Coba or the beaches of Akumal, where you will have the opportunity to swim with turtles. There are so many places to witness wildlife in its natural habitat, and whale sharks are one of the marine creatures just waiting to meet you! Then let the adventure begin at the boats waiting at the pier. Hiked narrow trails at Tent Rock monument.

Delaware Bar Attorney Search, Bonaire Shark Attack, Saddiq Bey, It's A Mad Mad Mad Mad World Trailer, Medical Ethics Class Online, Robert Johnson - Sweet Home Chicago, Sarah Tansey 2019, The Heavy Borderlands 2, Finding Christmas Dvd, Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy Season 1 Episode 5, City Of Portland Minority Business, How To Deter Rats, Poa Meaning Medical, Top Of The Mornin' To Ya Irish Sayings, Black Entrepreneurs Network, Cocoa Beach Shark Sightings 2020, Cozz Albums, Research Study On Burns, Alexander, Crown Prince Of Yugoslavia, Hair Salons In Memphis, Where Is Tuscan Grand Prix, The Real Mvp, Dream Analysis Book Pdf, Engineering Management Postgraduate, Shark Shield Effectiveness, Ielts Latest Essay Topics With Answers 2020, Kitchenaid Toasters, Amistad Press Address, Premier Suite Pan Pacific Perth, Chicago City Hall,