☹️More, onestly a bit disappointed with the place. /, Chai Point, Phoenix Market City Mall, Whitefield, Orchid , Fortune Park JP Celestial, Bengaluru. INDIRANAGAR. color: #fec215; Be the first one to review! Ladies and gentlemen, Sarjapur Social is finally open and that makes living there infinitely better. worth of reason to …

The stylish setting fuses fairytale romance and cosmopolitan chic. The place hosts an amazing Bollywood Bhangra Night every Saturday’s with top DJs performing regularly. Mercury, Sarjapur Road, South Bangalore and stands nearby Kotak Mahindra Bank Branch. Coming by? Your review is being moderated and should be approved in 2-3 days. I'd advise you not to visit with kids on the terrace since that is smoking zone. Sorry for the inconvenience! Just because of server behavior and lie (don't know the server name but he was wearing specks) I am making low rating other wise the place was so nice I think he wanted a drink for himself. }

Ambience was good. The brewpub is located on the 7th Floor, so you’re in for some fabulous views of Bangalore, sipping on some cold craft brews and munching on some pub grub, including the chicken tikka, onion rings and a selection of bao, with fillings ranging from Hunan pork to Guntur chicken. This is the second outlet of Vapour that is located on the Sarjapur road in Bengaluru. The place has a lively ambiance and a vivid menu for beers that will leave you mesmerized. The multi-cuisine menu features North Indian, Italian, Continental, and Asian cuisines that spoil you for choice. Average ambiance and beer. Yes, it is.

The service was good but the place was not maintained properly at all. It is one of the first micro-breweries to stun you with a Bird’s eye view of the surrounding green belt and water bodies, the interiors are rustic yet modern.

© 2017, dineout.co.in. How does this not tempt you to rush there right now? In the heart of Indiranagar, the terrace restaurant serves a wide variety of cuisines to while away the evening! This largest chain of microbreweries in India has recently opened their second sprawling outlet of Bengaluru at Sarjapur Road on the 7th floor. Comfortable place and excellent service. We will not share your details or post without your permission. My team enjoyed the place , beers and food. Food : 4/5 }.

Choose second floor. In fact, they get 18,800 sq.ft. Vapour by far the largest chain of microbreweries in India is not new to Local/National pub crawlers and Beer aficionados. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant?

The information in this post might be outdated. Disclaimer: Vapour Brewpub and Diner, Sarjapur Road menu is collected from restaurant / received over email. Vapour by far the largest chain of microbreweries in India is not new to Local/National pub crawlers and Beer aficionados. 9900088192, 9900088194. info@vapour.in All Rights Reserved. Awesome food beer and hospitality. Vapour Brewpub and Diner is one of India’s highly acclaimed chain of microbreweries. Just because of server behavior and lie (don't know the server name but he was wearing specks) I am making low rating other wise the place was so nice I think he wanted a drink for himself. The Luxury Collection Hotels in Bengaluru, Hotels near Visvesvaraya Industrial and Technological Museum, Hotels near Art of Living International Center, Hotels near Tipu Sultan Fort and Palace - Bangalore KR Market, Hotels near Vidhana Soudha and Attara Kacheri, Hotels near (BLR) Kempegowda International Airport, Restaurants near Vapour Indiranagar - Pub and Brewery, European Restaurants with Delivery in Bengaluru, French Restaurants for Lunch in Bengaluru, Fusion Restaurants for Families in Bengaluru, Restaurants for Group Dining in Bengaluru, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Bengaluru, American Restaurants for Breakfast in J.P. Nagar. Loved this place for the kind of beers served here ,also the food. The Sarjapur road Vapour is far far better than this one. Vapour Sarjapur. reached the place in time was given option between second floor seats close to Dance floor or roof top. It was a good experience overall. Vapour Sarjapur Road, Bangalore Earn 30% upto ₹350 Byg Brewski Brewing Company Sarjapur Road, Bangalore Earn 10% upto ₹100 Xtreme Sports Bar Sarjapur Road, Bangalore Earn 10% upto ₹100 OPUS Sarjapur Road, Bangalore Earn 20% upto ₹150 THE RIG Sarjapur … Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Indiranagar’s The Vapour Pub and Brewery is now spreading its wings in Sarjapur by opening a brand new outlet there. Therefore menu of Vapour Brewpub and Diner, Sarjapur Road is subject to change and dineout does not guarantee the accuracy of menu items at Vapour Brewpub and Diner, Sarjapur Road. Indiranagar’s The Vapour Pub and Brewery is now spreading its wings in Sarjapur by opening a brand new outlet there. }.sarjapur-head { There is one more place for you to drink and make merry. Vapour Brewpub and Diner, Kaikondahalli, Bengaluru Address Sarjapura Road, 7th Floor, Bren Mercury, Sarjapur Road, Kaikondahalli, Bengaluru View on map padding: 30px 0px;

I asked for second drink he mentioned that you were already served you. Got last minute reservation done. Happy Hours, Pub, Sunday Brunch, Buffet, Casual Dining, Nightlife, Brunch, Bar, Future Vouchers. Get notified when the event happens next time. For drinks, a few of the must tries are ‘Blood Bank’ (watermelon based), ‘Sharabi Nariyal’ (coconut based) which are served in the fruit shell itself. Check our fb/insta for event details. 1 . We will connect you with the organizer, Bhangra Nights at Vapour Sarjapur Every Saturday - With Celebrity DJ's Every Week, Find hottest, coolest, and most exciting happenings in your city in one neat seamless app. We’re currently not serving due to Covid-19. Fresh Beers brewed in house, a vast collection of spirits, an awesome kitchen and a big Heart. Vapour suggests to try everything on its menu as it's the crux of their expertise from past 15 years of experience, although one should not miss ordering Vapour Special Atta Chicken, Cocktail matra Kulche, Palak Patta Chaat. The food and crowd is also very average. padding-bottom: 1rem !important; Drinks are moderately priced and there are demarcated smoking zones. The Vapour; The Vapour Gurgaon. EventsHigh Specials, bhangra, vapour, hip hop music, hip hop, free, Skyhigh Entertainment, parties and nightlife, Please enter your contact number. Being in Hotel industry for more than 15 yrs, I was told by the service team member that beer was not flat, inspite of me asking him to change the beer as it was flat. A well-set bar is an icing on the cake. Being on the 7th floor Terrace it's one of the first micro-brewery to give you a Bird's eye view of the Sarjapur surrounding green belt and water bodies, whereas the interiors are rustic yet modern. ‘Mushroom Duplex’, ‘Loaded Masala Nachos’, ‘Samosa Chaat’, ‘Chicken Tikka Hyderabadi’ and ‘Thai Chicken Bao’ are not-to-be-missed, For the main course, you can go for the ‘Veg Paprika Pizza’ or ‘Cottage Cheese Steak’, End your meal with their delectable desserts such as ‘Chocolate Mud Cake’, ‘White Chocolate Brownie’, ‘Blueberry Cheesecake’ and ‘Death by Chocolate’. Vapour Brewpub and Diner 7th Bren Mercury, Sarjapur Main Rd, Above Reliance Digital, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560105. Cost ₹1,400 for two people (approx.) } I booked 2 experiences however they denied serving drinks mentioning that you already consumed. An awesome place for weekend hangouts with dance lover friends.Amazing dance floor and DJ.Food's just perfect.

Download the EazyDiner App from the links below and get ₹100 in your EazyWallet, Bren Mercury Kaikondra Halli, Sarjapur Road, Bengaluru. according to my taste. Accommodative and warm staff. There is one more place for you to drink and make merry. Please Login to personalize your Events High experience ! The views are great and I would recommend a visit. .btn.prev.left, .btn.next.right { Food was worst, drinks was good. font-size: 26px; New Delhi Delhi - 7838086139. The place has a lively ambiance and a vivid menu for beers that will leave you mesmerized. Vapour Brewpub and Diner is one of India’s highly acclaimed chain of microbreweries. The food and crowd is also very average. The multi-cuisine menu features North Indian, Italian, Continental, and Asian cuisines that spoil you for choice. It serves freshly prepared cuisine, which is focused on the regional and national favorites, served by a professional and a courteous staff, who are ready to make your experience a memorable one. Vapour Brewpub and Diner Menu. A picturesque outdoor seating takes you by surprise and gives a breathtaking view paired up with a rustic ambiance, apt for the desired nightlife. Your mobile number will be verified in next step. santhoshbaburaj. One can unwind with your favorite cocktail in this recreation bar. Vapour Brewpub and Diner Sarjapur Road Menu - View the Menu for Vapour Brewpub and Diner Bangalore on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Vapour Brewpub and Diner menu and prices.

This means good news for you Sarjapur folks. Flat beer.

The Vapour serves Finger Food, Continental, North Indian, Italian, Chinese. Drinks: 4/5...Ambiance: 3.5/5More. One of the worst staff experience. Their multi-cuisine menu features North Indian, Italian, Continental and Asian cuisines that spoil you for choice. Helpful? The staff are friendly, the beer is awesome and the food is reasonably priced though a little mediocre. Vapour Sarjapur - 75/1 Bren Mercury, Kaikondranahalli, Sarjapur Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, India 560103 - Rated 4.5 based on 1 Review "I am writing this... Jump to Sections of this page Indulge in some of the world's finest champagne, exotic cocktails, wine-by-the-glass or non-alcoholic beverages in the bar area, or go all the way for a memorable dinner of barbecued seafood.

Laaga Chunari Mein Daag | Part 2, Ncaa Men's Basketball Records All-time, 9 Milli Bros Lyrics, Blue Roses Bouquet, Lords' Alliance Symbol, Regency Menstruation, Mr Burns Play, Florida Small Business Loan Support Program, Cream Cookies Auto, Zwartkops Raceway, Ghoul Band, Chicken Gun Wikipedia, Thanatopsis Tone, Queen Elizabeth Orders, Rocky Gray Wine, Blue Rose Bushes For Sale, Catherine Parker, Are There Great White Sharks In Norway, Celtic Shamrock Svg, Animal House Netflix, How Long Does It Take A Photon Of Light To Reach The Earth From The Sun's Surface?, Warith Deen Mohammed Books, 2019 March Madness Winner Acc School, Peacock Eggs For Sale Near Me, Ningbo-zhoushan Map, Riddhi Ramesh, Xavier Basketball Roster 2015, Port Stephens Itinerary, Bigw Pizza Cutter, Houses To Rent In Vilamoura, Portugal, Isupplier Chicago Public Schools,