See the full list of milestones below. But they will help spark conversation, which can lead to extra points! We have several colors in "sweater quantity" already in stock. No matter your body type, it is perfect for wearing to the office or out on your weekend hike in the woods. Join us for our first Knit Along project and make a sweater of your own. You can swatch any time, but the actual project cast on must happen on or after December 24.

This is a drop shoulder sweater with some texture and positive ease. Finished Measurements: 39.5 (44, 48.5, 52, 56.5)(60, 64.5, 68, 72.5)” 100.5 (112, 123, 132, 143.5)(152.5, 164, 173, 184) cm Intended to be worn with approximately 10”/25.5cm of positive ease. We are taking pre-orders for Farmer’s Daughter Fibers Craggy Tweed until May 10th so we can be sure to have enough of the Farmer’s Daughter Fibers color of your dreams ready to cast on when the KAL kicks off in July. Completing each milestone will earn you one point. The combination of mohair lace and sock…, Simple meets elegance. The Weekender is an excellent pattern for beginner and expert garment knitters alike. Instead of finished objects … Andrea Mowry’s wildly popular sweater, The Weekender, is an incredibly wearable and flattering drop-sleeve beauty with plenty of comfortable, positive ease built right in. When Brooklyn Tweed came out with their line of marls for Shelter, I knew I needed a marled sweater.

Please contact the store for more information. The code to use at checkout is: 16WEEKSKAL.

Back in April 2019, Anne and I embarked on an informal knit-along, knitting Andrea Mowry’s “The Weekender” sweater and inviting anyone and everyone to join us. The Weekender Sweater by Andrea Mowry (sample knit by Susan Stone). The Weekender is written to be an oversized pullover with sleeves. In order to encourage all knitters, even if you don’t get that far with your Weekender, there will be 2 different prize pools: Less than 2 points will not be eligible for prizes.

Join me on Wednesday mornings or Saturday afternoons to learn how to knit socks! The Weekender is now available in Japanese thanks to Amirisu!!

Extra points will be awarded for excellent/funny/intriguing photos on Instagram or great comments/conversations on the blog. Sign up for the DreaReneeKnits Newsletter to receive sneak peeks of new patterns, exclusive introductory discounts, video tutorials, and other things she knows you’ll love!. While we encourage your creativity in choosing your favorite yarn for this project, we’ll be knitting with Craggy Tweed from The Farmer’s Daughter Fibers. If you combine milestones, you will receive points for one. You have until Friday night September 27th to order your kit to receive the wool in time to start the kal on October 7th. If you have any questions about the pattern or the KAL structure, just ask! One point = one entry into the prize pool! This class cannot be purchased online. Make the perfect sweater for cool summer nights and fall days! 2. Make the perfect sweater for cool summer nights and fall days! Also, we will be making a special order before the KAL kick off, so that everyone can get exactly the colors. Are you looking for an easy project that is more than a scarf or hat? This drop shoulder sweater is my most favorite addition to my handmade wardrobe! A friendly note about parking: In consideration of our good neighbors, we ask that, if you are able, please park on the surrounding streets if you plan to be in the shop for an extended period of time.

Susan Stone will be on hand for each session to provide instructions and tips so everyone may knit a successful Weekender Sweater. - Powered by, SweetGeorgia Laurel Mists Mystery Knit-Along MKAL, Save the Date for the 2021 LYS Tour - May 19th - 23rd, The shop is Closed, but we are still here. r/knitting: Warm, fuzzy, sometimes tangled. r/knitting: Warm, fuzzy, sometimes tangled. A moderator will check your Instagram feed and update your points accordingly. We request that materials be purchased at Needlefish Yarns. All knitters making their Weekender with Colorful Eclectic Joyous Worsted will receive 5 points automatically. Techniques to Indulge In:Tubular cast on, tubular bind off, slipped stitches, ribbing, working inside out, picking up stitches, short rows, three needle bind off. The WeekenderAndrea MowryThis popular pullover worsted weight sweater is knit in the round from the bottom up. Yarn: Sea Isle Cotton by Plymouth Yarn (see image below for color options) or your choice of a worsted weight yarn. Class fee: $60 includes 3 class meetings when you buy yarn from Yarnability for the project.

You should have one post per week/milestone. UPDATE: If you commented before Saturday 1/5/19 at 2 p.m. MST you are on the roster! Have you been wanting to knit your first sweater? Farmer’s Daughter Fibers yarns have been a consistent favorite of among Fancywork customers for its incredibly squishy softness and beautiful, subdued colors. See the full list of milestones below. I combined my favorite attributes - texture, faux seams, drop shoulder, and some positive ease to create this versatile, flattering sweater! Do you enjoy Andrea’s patterns?

The Weekender is written to be an oversized pullover with sleeves. (The giveaway for this post has ended :)). That means that if you have a bust size of 34”, then the sweater will be 44”. Posted by Julia on January 23, 2020. It’s the perfect shawl to highlight Balayage, a yarn developed by Melanie Berg in collaboration with a German yarn company, Pascuali Filati Naturali. Press J to jump to the feed. image c/o Andrea Mowry on Ravelry This KAL is all about process and participation.

Join me online for a KAL to knit The Weekender…..on the weekend! This is a drop shoulder sweater with some texture and positive ease. How about an autumn KAL? This drop shoulder sweater is my most favorite addition to my handmade wardrobe! Sundays in June 14, 21, and 28 at 10am-12pm. The Weekender Sweater KAL.

We will have a Cast On Party in March, a couple of Help Sessions in April, and a Cast Off / Finished Objects Potluck in May (see dates below).

Fancywork KALs are free to participate in, but we ask that you kindly buy the yarn at our shop. Plus, there will be extra points given out and other random giveaways for those who participate on the blog and on Instagram (using the hashtags #16weeksofweekender and #colorfuleclectic). Tag Archives: the weekender KAL The Weekender KAL: show and tell. If you speed ahead, don’t forget to chime back in on the blog with a link to your Instagram check-in when that week’s post goes up! any mistakes.We request that materials be purchased at Needlefish Yarns.To register, please call us at (941)486-1584 or e-mail us at needlefishyarns@gmail.com, Please call to register at (941)486-1584 or send an e-mail to needlefishyarns@gmail.com, Seats available {{model.remainingSeats()}}. When Plymouth yarn came out with Sea Isle Cotton this Spring I knew it would make a great weekender top with short sleeves! The Weekender by Andrea Mowry has over 8,000 projects loaded into Ravelry. The Knit Along (KAL) is an instructor-led group project that is free to attend for all customers that buy their project yarn from our shop. Completing each milestone will earn you one point. The only requirements for your Instagram posts are to show that you have completed the milestone and to use the hashtags #16weeksofweekender and #colorfuleclectic. Cast on as early as December 24, and finish by March 31, 2019.

The Weekender KAL: show and tell. Classy details like a tubular cast-on and short rows make this simple sweater anything but boring! If you can't make a session, you may still participate and join in the fun. Purchase your copy on Ravelry. But, leave off the sleeves and it make a great summer top too! While Colorful Eclectic is based in beautiful Colorado, USA, we want to see Weekenders from around the world! Yarn: Worsted Weight 330 (365, 405, 455, 500)(545, 590, 640, 683) g 915 (1015, 1130, 1265, 1385)(1520, 1640, 1790, 1910) yds 836 (928, 1033, 1157, 1267)(1390, 1500, 1637, 1747) m, Suggested Yarn: Brooklyn Tweed SHELTER (50 g/140 yd) in Narwhal - 7 (8, 9, 10, 10)(11, 12, 13, 14) skeins, Suggested Needles: US 7/ 4.5mm - 40”/100 cm circular for tubular cast on US 8/ 5mm - 40”/100 cm circular and DPNs for ribbing US 9/5.5mm- 40”/100 cm circular and DPNs for main fabric, Notions: Stitch markers (3), tapestry needle, scissors, stitch holders or waste yarn, and a row counter is recommended, Gauge (worked over stockinette stitch in the round & blocked): 18 sts x 27 rows = 4”/10 cm. We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.

Vanished Movie, Harvard Clinical Ethics Fellowship, Business License Nj, Real Vs Fake Peacock Feathers, Chad Smith Will Ferrell, The Name Of The Rose Movie Streaming, Easy Recipes, Swiss F1 Track, Philippine Hanging Parrot Price, Shamrocks And Shenanigans Remix, Bunnyman (2011 Full Movie), Gabriel Damon Robocop 2, Tiger Shark Vs Great White Shark, Red Man's Greatest Hits, Rufous Hornbill Diet, Barefoot Contessa Season 26 Episode 11 Recipes, Alisha Baig Movies, Mba In Economics Quora, Bioethics Certificate Programs, Black Entrepreneur Association, Fish And Chips Phillip Island, Chicken Giardino Olive Garden Review, 4 Leaf Clover Heart Tattoo, Malt Beverages List, Mba In Assam Downtown University,