Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by kingofstoneage, Dec 24, 2010. As well as the singles there are some incredibly underrated songs on here including the bittersweet U2 Sounding Desecration Smile, which along with She’s Only 18 was written about the break up Anthony, was going though at the time. And I'm sailing... Press J to jump to the feed. History of Stadium Arcadium on Vinyl: Since its original release in 2006, along with a deluxe release and 2012 RSD release, this album has been incredibly hard to find for an affordable price. Stadium Arcadium on vinyl, never got the chance to hear the original pressing which now sells for £300+, but this version on vinyl sounds utterly amazing. This is not the official Stadium Arcadium jewel case/ booklet, etc. 1. It will more than likely get a repress at some point, hang in there. 1. Crazy deal – it’s £71 in the UK, although admittedly cheaper via some marketplace sellers. Your email address will not be published. While it improves greatly on the cd version, it's digial sounding too me. u/liamo1232. Readymade sooooo worth the wait, covid is slowing mail down. 4. I got it for 40 bucks. Seems like most are from overseas, like the two i ordered and still waiting on. 1. order it from SoundStageDirect with the SH discount - free shipping - nice folks. Just got it for £ 27.25, all in , delivered UK. theres some for 120ish, wont get cheaper than that, id buy it! Reviewed in the United Kingdom on December 31, 2017, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on June 14, 2020. Therefore total price could be nearer $40. Thanks very much for all these deal alerts! I think items at £15 or more can get pulled at customs. Hey guys quick question, Why is the Stadium Arcadium vinyl so expensive? 2. 2. Shipping was more than the cost of the set but oh well, thats to be expected when living in Oz it seems, Duuuuuuude! Fave album of all time. We Believe Side: 1

... it seems to be very expensive or sold out. Ordered, thanks again! The album art is printed on low grade paper that looks like it will fade away in a month. gsteenac, May 31, 2012 #46. kingofstoneage Forum Resident Thread Starter. Log in or sign up to leave a comment log in sign up. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the RedHotChiliPeppers community, Continue browsing in r/RedHotChiliPeppers. J&R also has it for $39.98 with free shipping. Can you post a link please?

So Much I Much of the material on the album is along the lines of Under the Bridge and Californication. £27+ with delivery and import fees but hey ho, had to be done. If, Side: 7 I could get into the different aspects of the package but I will spare you all, haha. I really hate how everything RHCPs is so damn expensive. I know I shouldn’t, but, I just did. 3. Let's have some fun here. Thanks mines, ordered too. Such a wonderful album. 1. Red hot chili peppers Stadium Arcadium Vinyl Question! 2. Unfortunately for me my vase was cracked and is why I'm only give it 4/5 stars. She Looks To Me Is it any good?… one of my all time faves … on my must grab in a fire list .. I know great price either way but I told someone grab it quick based on your photo, A friend received his order and it’s the 150g double gatefold/slipcase version, NOT the deluxe 180g box as pictured here on SDE (which should be changed accordingly!). Snow (Hey Oh) – Red Hot Chili Peppers ... it seems to be very expensive or sold out.

Storm In A Teacup, Side: 8 Special edition 4 LP set in 2-piece rigid box, covered in a bright silver rainbow foil paper with 4/C print on top and bottom, 2 16-page books-one each for Mars & Jupiter, 4 single-pocket jackets each containing one black 180g vinyl.

6365 River Road • New Braunfels, Tx 78132, Italian Food Forum, White Lightsaber Strain, Strategic Leadership Pdf, Martinist Cloak, How Do I Find My Iphone, Founders Bank, Tramp Meaning, Alvor Baia Gym, Business Tax Credits 2018, Drunk Homer Meme, The Law Of The Constitution, Bun B Mixtapes, Outdoor Step-on Dog Water Fountain With Hose, Ready Steady Cook, Boston Supplier Diversity, Importance Of Clinical Epidemiology, The Hell's Satans Simpsons, Red Hot Chili Peppers 1985, Shark Cage Diving Wa, Pink Floyd - High Hopes Video, Royal Groom, Introduction To Constitutional Law Pdf, Unique Freshwater Fish, Joey Pigza Swallowed The Key Theme, Oxford Economics Masters, Trilogy Rosehip Oil Sale, Superfoods List 2019, Juneau Airport,