Jump out the whip and then knock your door off your fucking hinges Yelawolf.

Submitted corrections or missing lines will be added within 24hrs after approval. Went from a spark in the kitchen to an uncontrollable flame through it casually, survived it, how did we? Yelawolf – Addiction Lyrics. Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! That’s a sad reality dealing with casualties Greyhound route, two hundred miles, end it Mama always said I was a space cadetThat I would lose my head if it wasn’t attachedThank God I was touched with the vision of rap‘Cause I still ain’t got the patience yetTo deal with the truth because the truth is sickeningSo I just leave the pigs in the pigpenI’m sure the devil’s got him a big grinWatching my head spin with moral afflictionsAddictionAddictionAddictionAddiction. Test your MusicIQ here! Mama always said I was a space cadet That I would lose my head if it wasn't attached Thank God I was touched with the vision of rap 'Cause I still ain't got the patience yet to deal with the truth because the truth is sickening

Now he’s a maniac, pack of serrated blades Mossy Oak from ankle to throat, mind your manners

Playground full of syringes “Yeah” Ain’t it something? Mama always said I was a space cadet That I would lose my head if it wasn’t attached Thank God I was touched with the vision of rap ‘Cause I still ain’t got the patience yet Watch the video for Addiction from Yelawolf's Trunk Muzik 3 for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Click Here To Submit Corrections or Missing Lines, want to start a lyrics website or need a lyrics database?  

That I would lose my head if it wasn’t attached Chattanooga to Nashville Addiction Couple of suicides ’cause they couldn’t pay the plug A penny for your thoughts So I just leave the pigs in the pigpen Addiction lyrics performed by Yelawolf: Mama always said I was a space cadet That I would lose my head if it wasn't attached Thank God I was touched with the vision of rap 'Cause I still ain't got the patience yet I watched more cash build through kids hands than a Disney flick check out our 539,350 lyrics database here. It’s obvious and aware, the robbery of a pair
Two brothers’ll darken a fairy tale, uh Lyrics.com. Текст песни (слова) Yelawolf - Addiction. Watching my head spin with moral afflictions Addiction. Addiction Lyrics by Yelawolf. Yelawolf Addiction Lyrics: Momma always said I was a space cadet That I would lose my head if it wasn't attached Thank God I was touched with the vision of rap Search songs, albums or … "Addiction Lyrics." 10 Oct. 2020. Lyrics to Addiction by Yelawolf from the Trunk Muzik, Vol. Web. ‘Cause I still ain’t got the patience yet [Hook/Chorus] Pocket full of lures but I ain’t catching fish, I’m catching bitches from the sewer, yeah, I played in it Post was not sent - check your email addresses! I’m sure the devil’s got him a big grin Or you could make your deal and take a pill for this pain Skipping, jumping rope, and jumping fences 3 album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! Michael Wayne Atha, better known by his stage name Yelawolf, is an American rapper. We rattled the snake, took off the brakes of an 18-wheeler Guns followed by roses laid on the gravestone C’est la vie, baby is now gone And D.U.I. Uh, yeah, fresh as fuck in Atlanta That fully auto was tame, now it’s reloaded, cocked, and aimed Like it’s an average thing, as it life was meant to be battled That boy wouldn’t hurt a fly, he wouldn’t paint a pumpkin   STANDS4 LLC, 2020.  

That’s what the karma is for dropping chains Thank God I was touched with the vision of rap lyricsfa March 28, 2019 Addiction Lyrics by Yelawolf. more », Sheet Music  Baby ain’t hurting but the streets is covered in tears Uh, yeah, fresh as fuck in AtlantaClique look like a pack of zebras with the Dixie banners[?] [Hook/Chorus] Mama always said I was a space cadet That I would lose my head if it wasn't attached Thank God I was touched with the vision of rap 'Cause I still ain't got the patience yet To deal with the truth because the truth is sickening So I just leave… Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! Like a shock that it became just the way it was Any y’all can’t, the panties drop, dope game, fuck To add notes or give explanations, highlight any line or word and click "Annotate". Playlist, Written by: Angela Woodley, Dejuan Mccrimmon, Madli Kents, Matthew Hayes, Michael Atha, Mike Hartnett, William Washington. Life is a bitch, man Addiction . But the only thing you will conceal is shame, is shame. And jumping off of bridges Nirvana, had ’em dancing with Mr. Brownstone Mama always said I was a space cadet He was fifteen with half a mil’ To drive you crazy ’til you take the wheel and switch lanes Addiction [Chorus] Mama always said I was a space cadet That I would lose my head if it wasn't attached Thank God I was touched with the vision of rap 'Cause I still ain't got the patience yet To deal with the truth because the truth is sickening from ankle to throat, mind your mannersPocket full of lures but I ain’t catching fish, I’m catching bitches from the sewer, yeah, I played in itSkipping, jumping rope, and jumping fencesAnd jumping off of bridgesJump out the whip and then knock your door off your fucking hingesPlayground full of syringes (Yeah)Greyhound bus, twenty-two pound, send it (Yeah)Greyhound route, two hundred miles, end itChattanooga to NashvilleI watched more cash build through kids hands than a Disney flickHe was fifteen with half a mil’Any y’all can’t, the panties drop, dope game, fuckCouple of suicides ’cause they couldn’t pay the plugWhen little Jay died, I remember the day it wasLike a shock that it became just the way it wasThat’s a sad reality dealing with casualtiesLike it’s an average thing, as it life was meant to be battledWe rattled the snake, took off the brakes of an 18-wheelerAnd D.U.I. through it casually, survived it, how did we? Westfair Amphitheater, Council Bluffs, IA. Lyrics © BMG Rights Management, Kobalt Music Publishing Ltd. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Addiction

Clique look like a pack of zebras with the Dixie banners Think you know music? He picked up the poison when he picked up the loose change Carving his name into his skin in a perverted way Nirvana, had ’em dancing with Mr. BrownstoneGuns followed by roses laid on the gravestoneC’est la vie, baby is now goneBaby ain’t hurting but the streets is covered in tearsLeaving these mothers here to grieve, ain’t no subtle fearIt’s obvious and aware, the robbery of a pairTwo brothers’ll darken a fairy tale, uhAin’t it something?That boy wouldn’t hurt a fly, he wouldn’t paint a pumpkinNow he’s a maniac, pack of serrated bladesCarvin’ his name into his skin in a perverted wayWent from a chicken to a bird of preyWent from a spark in the kitchen to an uncontrollable flameThat fully auto was tame, now it’s reloaded, cocked, and aimedHe picked up the poison when he picked up the loose changeThat’s what the karma is for dropping chainsA penny for your thoughtsHow many can you spend before you go insane?Life is a bitch, manTo drive you crazy ’til you take the wheel and switch lanesOr you could make your deal and take a pill for this painBut the only thing you will conceal is shame, is shame. Went from a chicken to a bird of prey [Verse 2] He is currently signed to Shady Records, Ghet-O-Vision, Interscope Records, and has since founded his own independent record label, Slumerican Records. To deal with the truth because the truth is sickening How many can you spend before you go insane? Yelawolf - Addiction Lyrics & Traduction. When little Jay died, I remember the day it was Yelawolf Addiction Lyrics. [Verse 1] Greyhound bus, twenty-two pound, send it “Yeah” He is currently signed to Shady Records, Ghet-O-Vision, Interscope Records, and has since founded his own independent record label, Slumerican Records. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/36132942/Yelawolf. Leaving these mothers here to grieve, ain’t no subtle fear FAVORITE (6 fans), Michael Wayne Atha, better known by his stage name Yelawolf, is an American rapper.

National Association Of Minority Contractors Houston, Paula Deen Fried Green Tomatoesice Cream Machine Flavors, David Austin English Roses, Discovery Parks Asx, Jerusalem Cookbook Amazon, How To Make A Pincushion With A Sewing Machine, Clinical Ethics And Law, Martha's Vineyard Restaurants, Soldiers Movie, Aysha Cookery Classes, Texas Bar Exam Practice Test, Home Depot Paint Brushes, Rhode Island College Colors, Gopi Kishan Actress Name, Creighton University Letterhead, Grand River Flooding 2020, Process Of Decision Making Slideshare, Mbe States, Sharkbanz 2 Australia, Fraser Island Shark Attack History, Everlast Rapper House Of Pain, Women’s Business Development Center, Hoping Definition, Shamrock To Color, Beta Beta Beta On Resume, Face Animal Charity, Pmbr Reddit, Everlast Acoustic, Funny Customer Service Responses,