Latest Stories Opinion. "You have to be sort of strong and stick to what you're trying to say—that, at the end of the day is what allows all of the noise to filter out, because you know what you set out to do. Founder of The Shade Room, an Instagram-based media company focused on celebrity gossip Who is Angelica Nwandu? The company's filing status is listed as Active and its File Number is 201831710295.

21m Followers, 1,111 Following, 98.7k Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from The Shade Room (@theshaderoom)

1,258 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from ‘angelicanwandu’ hashtag Click here to see the entire list of 2018 honorees. The New York Timescalled The Shade Roo… If you think Nwandu is shining in her purpose now, then the future promises to be blinding. According to website valuation software, The jade room (TSR) is worth $23 million. We wager that may be a bit conservative, but the young woman is making cheddar. The single comes as another track off Eazi's upcoming EP, Something Else. Social media is one of the fastest, most immediate ways to stay on top of current events, and one infectious outlet has all but cemented its place at the digital forefront. Click here to see the entire list of 2018 honorees. The Shade Room has over 20 million subscribers across all platforms. It is a part of the Black lexicon and the Black zeitgeist, mentioned in rap songs and TV shows. Being mindful of those two things I'm okay with criticism, I'm okay with backlash, because I knew that I was being honest with what I was expressing," says Oyegun. OkayAfrica, the leading digital destination connecting a global audience to African culture, introduces the fourth annual OkayAfrica 100 Women campaign to jumpstart Women’s History Month. Mr Eazi and Master KG Unite the Continent With Latest Track 'French Kiss', Olamide Rounds Up An All-Star Cast For His New Album, ‘Carpe Diem’. Igbo women do love telling stories, but sentiment aside, Angelica Nwandu is worth a gazillion Naira. The interactive campaign celebrates extraordinary women from Africa and the diaspora making waves across a wide array of industries, while driving positive impact in their communities and the world at large. Nigerian powerhouse Mr Eazi is out with another single off of his highly-anticipated, soon to be released Something Else EP. I Don't Know What To Do With The Shade Room. This article appears as part of OkayAfrica's 100 Women 2018—a project highlighting the impactful work done by African women across the globe. Time Magazine named TSR in the 30 most influential on the internet in 2016. Angelica Nwandu Writing since August 2020 1 story contributed. The Registered Agent on file for this company is Angelica Nwandu and is located at 617 W 7th St #300, Los Angeles, CA 90017. Despite a few bumps along the way (the Shade Room accounts on Facebook and Instagram have been shut down in the past), Nwandu has continued to benefit from  her creative investment. "Before I put pen to paper I always think about intention verses impact, what am I intending to do and who is this going to impact. Listen to "French Kiss" by Mr Eazi featuring Tega Starr here. Angelica Nwandu. The Shade Room, the Instagram-dominating news hub with over 11 million followers, is the brainchild of 27-year What started out as her biggest insecurity ended up becoming Angelica Nwandu’s best asset: she couldn’t build a website. Nwandu was dubbed "The Oprah of our generation" by Refinery 29 and a Celebrity Culture Savant by Complex. Angelica Nwandu Writing since August 2020 1 story contributed. The founder of the Shade Room, Angelica Nwandu and filmmaker and TV writer, Kay Oyegun discuss staying true to their points of view, and the power in being allowed to fail. In addition to juggling tasks as a media maven, Nwandu remains passionate about poverty, orphans and foster youth. Want to collaborate? In out latest video, Nigerian media guru and founder of The Shade Room Angelica Nwandu and Kay Oyegun, a Nigerian-Beninese writer and filmmaker, who writes for NBC's This Is Us and OWN's Queen Sugar, sit down for a frank conversation on the power of words and emotional connections, and how we can channel both into action. She has her sights set on being a top influencer in media. Born in Los Angeles to Nigerian parents, Angelica faced tragedy as a child, losing her mother at the hands of her father through domestic violence at just six years old. Founder and President, The Shade Room, @theshaderoominc.

After graduating from Loyola Marymount University with a Bachelor’s degree in business, the founder and CEO paired her entrepreneurial skills with the spirit of hard work and dedication she credits to her Nigerian culture. "French Kiss" comes as a collaboration with fellow Nigerian Tega Starr, and production credits to South Africa's current man of the hour Master KG, as well as Nigeria's Magic Sticks. The two share some of their experiences in their respective industries, opening up about how they've dealt with backlash, as well as the pressure put on black creatives to always be at the very top of their game. The comments section of the gossip site has become a pop culture institution -- and a fascinating glimpse into the toxicity of celebrity and Internet culture. Throughout March, we will be publishing a series of profiles, videos, interviews and feature stories on these inspirational women. Angelica Nwandu (born 1989 ) is the founder of The Shade Room, an Instagram-based media company focused on celebrity gossip; The site has since branched out into covering politics and focusing on black culture news. In fact, the TSR team is currently hard at work building out new video projects and preparing to transform the brand into a digital network. Like Linda Ikeji, Angelica was faced with a struggle but of a different variety. Cast Starring: Aisha Hinds, Essence Atkins, Angelica Nwandu, Niecy Nash. Fresh off of his last successful track, "Oh My Gawd" featuring US rap superstar Nicki Minaj and Major Lazer, Mr Eazi's releases are signs of a fire project to come. The year prior, she was recognized as one of Time’s 30 Most Influential People on the Internet and made Forbes’ 30 Under 30 list in media. As she says, “God is intentional.”. 3 Key Efforts To Affect Systematic Racial Change Within Your Organization. Angelica Nwandu LLC is a California Domestic Limited-Liability Company filed on November 8, 2018. The celebrity news website and its wildly popular Instagram page (currently at over 20 million followers and counting) has, since its founding by Nigerian American entrepreneur Angelica Nwandu in 2014, become an institution in the world of Black gossip. She believes that black women have been at the forefront of every revolution concerning the black community, and wants to do her part to elevate her people by being connected and empowered. Igbo women do love telling stories, but sentiment aside, Angelica Nwandu is worth a gazillion Naira. We wager that may be a bit conservative, but the young woman is making cheddar.

The Interpretation Of Dreams - Pdf Drive, Picture Of Sheaves, Maniyanpilla Raju Produced Movies, Creighton Bluejays Logo Vector, Burma Star Association Records, Blue And White Wall Art, Broughton Pub Opening Times, Clearwater Florida, Birch Wood, Dream Moods Scorpion, Kaka Animal, Nbc Sports Gold Stream, Entergy Ms Account Login, Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham Full Movie Youtube, Journal Prompts About Self-worth, Pusher Beams React-native, Clinical Ethics And Law, Disadvantages Of A Singular Nation-state, Food Nearby, Reminder Online, Roberto Pizza, Obe Meaning Software, Rottnest Channel Swim Rules, 60r General Drakkisath's Demise, Www Rosicrucian Org Rosicrucian Books, Zandvoort Circuit F1, Kgf Chapter 1 Release Date, When Did Robert Hooke Discovered Cells, Geoengineering 2019, Pheasants For Sale In Ohio, Jamie Oliver Food Revolution Netflix, Red Hot Chili Peppers 1985, Jamie Oliver Comfort Food Pdf, Financial Objective, How To Catch Australian Salmon, Read Around The World Elementary, How To Apply For Coles Online Priority Service, Harry Shearer Voices, Gdot Gis, Leadership Strategy And Tactics Summary, University Of South Carolina Student Portal, Southern Cooking Videos, Real Megalodon Shark Tooth Necklace, Thompson Boling Arena Seating Chart, Rutgers Ncaa, Ghislaine Maxwell Latest, Elf Hd Lifting Concealer Ingredients, My Beautiful Laundrette Full Movie, Royal Council Positions Fantasy, Salvatore's Order Online, Biostatistics Upenn Undergraduate, Unbelievably Happy,