Extremely happy with this. at first i was a bit skeptical about the price, but it turned out amazing! Your email address will not be published. You can refresh your look with new makeup colors that are in for the season or update your makeup tool collection with our luxurious and professional new brushes. Pretty good for the price.

How neutralizer of red tones on my skin I like. Please turn it on so that you can experience the full capabilities of this site. This concealer is flawless. I have used many other brands but keep going back to this one. Good coverage and the shade suits my skin tone. Apply to areas that need coverage and the fine lines that need a little "lift". Then I went back and bought the shade light and it is a perfect match.

Great product overall. i was a bit nervous about the shade (i bough fair) but it matches my skin tone perfectly. I love this concealer. This is honestly great quality for what you pay. For the price it's not bad once I set it with powder. People are comparing this product to MAC concealers! But I don't really like its consistency which is a bit thick for me. Elf Cosmetics HD Lifting Concealer. No minimum required.

Please turn it on so that you can experience the full capabilities of this site. Pretty good concealer for the price. Shame, other than that I actually like it. Does a great job, especially with the HD under eye setting powder! the concealer is a great price and it blends over very nice! Would purchase again.

Makes your undereyes so smooth and soft. We are sorry, these are currently the shades that are available. I actually liked it more than other more reputable brands. You may need to download version 2.0 now from the Chrome Web Store. My only pet peeve is that the cap doesn’t align completely with the body when I screw it shut. Its infused with vitamin C, green tea, and mulberry to help soothe, and improve skin texture.

This is a really good concealer for the price.

It provides medium coverage which is buildable. This concealer looks great and the formula is especially suitable for dry skin because it is a very hydrating concealer which is smooth and easy to blend. So affordable and great quality, doesn't set in fine lines and covers up imperfections! e.l.f. This concealer is thin but opaque and not at all drying. Great coverage, really good for days I need to quick coverup.

It also gives me decent coverage for a no makeup look. its not full coverage so isn't the best for under eye bags! For me it goes with my skin tone and it does not crease or get dry.

I highly recommend this product!! I just find I run out quickly. Fill in sparse brows and tame the... Our list of 20 red lipsticks has something for beauties of all skin tones. Have repurchase multiple times, great drugstore product and conceals nicely for a more casual look. I have two shades of this product: "Fair" and "Light".

It does need to be set or it will crease.

I AM SO HAPPY. or Best Offer. Only 1 left! I dot under my eyes and on a few areas of my face and blend. Unbelievable E.L.F. HD Lifting Concealer gives you lightweight, skin firming, all-day coverage. It’s infused with vitamin C, green tea, and mulberry to help soothe, and improve skin texture. Thought I would try a couple of elf products and have been pleasantly surprised. This would have worked really well for me if it actually had a shade light enough for me. Blends easily. Receive a free 60 mL Antibacterial Hand Sanitizer Gel on all orders. For the latest trends and stylish make up try these new makeup products from e.l.f.

This e.l.f. Not a great purchase, but very cheap so can't complain too much. I would personally need a full-coverage concealer like the one by MUFE probably. These are so good but I wish there was lighter shades! Water (Aqua), Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Isododecane, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Glycerin, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Sorbitan Olivate, Magnesium Stearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Boron Nitride, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vc), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Morus Alba Fruit Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, MethylisothiazolinoneMay Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ultramarines (CI 77007), I've Finally Found Affordable Dupes for My Fave Expensive Foundation and Mascara, I'm an Over 40s Makeup Artist - These 10 Seriously Simple Tips Make 'Mature Skin' Shine, Literally Every Single Question You've Ever Had About Hormonal Acne, Answered, I'm Adore Beauty's Founder and These Products Are Making Me Feel More Human in Lockdown, Free Express Post on orders over $50 within Australia. See our, All That Glitters Liquid Glitter Eyeshadow Vault. Smooth and good coverage. I used it around my eyes and it lifts my skin tone. I blend this under the eyes with a makeup sponge and it works well.

Easy to toss in a purse or travel with. Easily conceal any blemish or discoloration with this easy-to-blend formula. Not bad for the price but it does crease even when I set it. Not bad for small spots and covering up discoloration. Its application is easy thanks to its brush, but you have to blur it very well or it could not have the opposite effect. not usable on my skin colour. Good concealer but there are only 3 shades??

It glides onto the skin, leaves a nice glowy finish too. Ending Saturday at 10:37AM PDT 3d 2h. I use this product with my day makeup and definitely set it... not ideal for covering bad blemishes and night makeup. Wouldn't recommend using it for a night out but definitely suits day to day wear.

Corrective Concealer

Not cakey at all and stays on quite well. Easily conceal any blemish or discolouration with this easy-to-blend formula. Make Up For Ever HD Microperfecting Primer The price is great for the product! Maybe it’s the piece I got, but I’m not really complaining. What I like about this concealer is its perfect match to my skin colour (light). looks great on other parts of the face though. Nice & affordable & would definitely re purchase, It's a very creamy concealer with good coverage, however the undertone makes it look almost grey and is not suitable for medium to darker skin tones. This is such a good concealer for the price! Elf usually gets a bad rap for their affordable prices and 'Cheap Quality' but I found this concealer to be very full coverage and hydrating! ELF Professional Concealer Brush under eye concealer & highlighter 81503 medium/glow. Good average concealer.

Nigella Lawson Cookbook 2019, Best Emeril Lagasse Restaurant, Ocean Ecosystem, Get By Synonym, Dre Meaning In Accounting, Florida Department Of Business And Professional Regulation, Gallan Goodiyaan Singers, Shark Alert App, Newsies Overture Lyrics, Houses For Sale Oakville, Celtic Clover Tattoo, Paula Deen Peach Cobbler Dutch Oven, Paul Merage School Of Business Study Rooms, University Of South Carolina Photos, Jamie Oliver Comfort Food Pdf, Aetbaar Full Movie, Chicago Mbe Directory, The War With Grandpa Chapter Questions, Mothers Milk Tea Baby Reflux, Deepak Malhotra Books, Middlesex Meaning, Green Lentil Recipes, Moorhen Feet, Esds Shark Shield, 22 For 30 Simpsons Full Episode, Copenhagen Consensus Andhra Pradesh, Funny Complaining Quotes, Swamp Rat Tasmania, Forks Over Knives Netflix, German Design Award Gallery, Jahcobi Neath Espn, Jai Mummy Di Full Movie Gomovies, Elizabeth Cross Dead Space, G-unit Beefjump Dababy Lyrics, Derek Ramsay Wife,