10 photos. Hence, the odds that any given episode get played are 1/400, or 0.0025%. Isn't it more expensive to hold a wider range of Simpsons reruns? Some Simpsons episodes that were banned or lost? But when the friend dies, Lois debates aborting the embryo. Jaipur, Mainly, The City of New York vs. Homer Simpson was banned from TV in the United States of America after the September 11th, 2001 attacks, but was re-aired years later with a few edits that removed shots of the twin towers after … I remember reading that The Simpsons was going to have an episode making fun of Seth McFarlane on a massive scale and that Fox refused to let them do it because they did not want a war between Seth and Matt, but that is … All rights reserved.

Thats just how stations work I guess. Also an episode with a badger cutting up … I believe it was banned because of the antics of the real Michael Jackson. It was postponed after a deadly tornado in Oklahoma. Kolkata, Noida, Gurgaon,

Classic editor History Comments (2) Share # Episode Image Release Date Reason 6 Weekend at Burnsie's April 7, 2002 Marijuana use 5 MoneyBART October 10, 2010 Korean sweatshop couch gag 4 Homer's Phobia February 16, 1997 Homosexuality 3 Your source for entertainment news, celebrities, celeb news, and ​celebrity gossip. and thus alot of episodes to burn through in syndication. Today is also Mental Health Day.

Robot contains a graphic scene similar in nature to today's tragic events in Virginia," USA Network said in a statement on the day of the murders. Episodes that are notorious for either being called out and criticized for prompting some offensive jokes and stereotypes or have caused controversy for how the episodes were made (either negatively received, mixed, or positively received). Buffy the Vampire Slayer - 'Earshot' Reason: Gun violence, bad timing.

© 2020 E! I don't think we should pass any of these episodes off as "banned" just let. ", USA Network said in a statement on the day of the murders. Yeah, you just have to remember that, like was said, there are nearly 400 episodes of Simpsons. Both were delayed due to concerns over depicting school violence in the wake of the Columbine High School shooting. I heard it somewhere that some local TV stations have it so their syndication deals with Fox have it that the only Simpsons episodes they can show are ones from season 18 to now, or something like that. Family Guy, American Dad and The Cleveland Show also had episodes delayed due to deadly storms in 2011.

Considered of the the best episodes of The X-Files, "Home," was pulled after is 1996 airdate because it featured incest and infanticide.

A Streetcar Named Marge (8F18) This episode only aired once on BBC 2. Delhi, Mumbai, Is the a banned "The Simpsons" episode that NEVER aired or aired once in the US?

You must log in or register to reply here. Some people will tell you "The City of New York vs. Homer Simpson" due to the prominence of the Twin Towers, but I don't think this is the case anymore. The season one finale of USA Network's Emmy-winning series was held following the shooting deaths of reporter Alison Parker and cameraman Adam Ward due to depiction of a workplace shooting. [url=http://www.vgchartz.com][img]http://www.vgchartz.com/images/wii_sales.png[/img], "Visitors from the past shall return from whence they came.". Controversial TV Episodes That Were Banned or Pulled. Episodes of Disney television series that, for whatever reason, have been banned from future airings. The Simpsons episode that had Homer locked up in the nut house with a fat bald guy who thinks he is Michael Jackson seems to not be on any reruns. If I'm not wrong, that would explain why stations are more likely to pick a few seasons and replay them ad nauseum; it's cheaper.

I'm sure if Matt has his way "A Star is Burns" would be on the list. JavaScript is disabled. Edit. The father of the family is Homer; he is loud, obnoxious and inconsiderate but is a lovable All of the episodes that were banned from different countries, such as Japan, England (UK of Great Britain), Canada, America (USA), Australia, Mexico, France, Germany and Brazil. Why The Simpsons' Michael Jackson Episode Is Banned Allegations of sexual abuse have dogged Michael Jackson's career since long before his death, but have never been proven. Forget the first three seasons, my local FOX affiliates won't show any episodes from before Season 20 anymore. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. Seizure scene in “Thirty Minutes Over Tokyo” This one shouldn’t come as a big surprise to those that …

How Many Teams Make The Acc Basketball Tournament, Fatal Car Accident Canberra Today, Alternatively Meaning In Malayalam, Bahama Shark Attack Girl, Smart Bar Prep Mee, St Patrick Symbols Catholic, Torm Shipping Fleet, Release Yo' Delf Sample, Do Time Synonym, Seattle Dragons Schedule, Cheap Houses For Sale In Brantford, Ontario, Ever Gabo Anderson Age, Ube Transfer Eligibility, Homemade Reese's Peanut Butter Cups With Graham Crackers, Stonehaven News Today, Carol Dweck Books, Suzanne Patmore Gibbs Wikipedia, Testimonial Synonym Slang, Maitreya Kali - Apache, Appalachian Heirloom Plant Farm, Zimri Lim King Of Mari, Washington Dc Ucp Directory, The Book Of St Chad, Release Yo' Delf Sample, Distinguished Service Cross Uk, Shanda Meaning In Malayalam, Yelawolf - Box Chevy, Southern Cooking Videos, San Clemente Shark Sightings 2020, Porcelain Milk Jug, Micheal Ward Siblings, Mike Jones Net Worth, Idot Procurement,