Please sign in or sign up.

Copyright © 2020 WhoSampled.com Limited. Lil Nas X's Old Town Road sample of Nine Inch Nails's 34 Ghosts IV, Cardi B feat. The Prodigy remix here is utter genius. It has a strong and fast trumpet sample and a hookline by a female singer that gives you the creeps. Buy on Vinyl/CD. "Release Yo' Delf" by Method Man feat. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Listen to both songs on WhoSampled, the ultimate database of sampled music, cover songs and remixes. This is stupid ? Please sign in or sign up. Remixer : The Prodigy. And this is contagious. Producer : Liam Howlett. When it is played at a club, all (former) hiphop fans will go beserk. Copyright © 2020 WhoSampled.com Limited. EXCLUSIVE DROP. Blue Raspberry. Report wrong information or missing video, Riton and Oliver Heldens feat. The track is the remix of the song “Release Yo' Delf” (which appears on the same album).The track was released as an International bonus track. sample of James Brown's Get Up Offa That Thing, Drake's Passionfruit sample of Moodymann's Live @ Cutloose 2nd Birthday Party. All rights reserved. The follow-up single, 1995's "Release Yo' Delf", was a more upbeat track, and featured Wu-affiliate Blue Raspberry singing an interpolation of Gloria Gaynor's disco anthem, "I Will Survive". Report wrong information or missing video, That's All I Can Stands, I Can't Stands No More. Main genre: Hip-Hop / Rap / R&B. Riton and Oliver Heldens feat. Selena Gomez, Ozuna and Cardi B's Taki Taki sample of KSHMR's Whistle 01 (Dm) 85bpm.

Blue Raspberry sampled Herb Alpert and The Tijuana Brass's "The Treasure of San Miguel". Release Yo' Delf (LP Version) 4:17: Release Yo' Delf (Prodigy Instrumental) 5:51: Credits (7) Method Man Engineer. Please sign in or sign up. :) ... // Tommy ... (Ps I was actually Dj´n at the time:). Method Man ‎– Release Yo' Delf Label: Def Jam Recordings ‎– 422 854 185-1 , Def Jam Recordings ‎– 422-854 ... (former) hiphop fans will go beserk. ... (former) hiphop fans will go beserk.

Rihanna and Bryson Tiller's Wild Thoughts. This is of course the A1 "Prodigy" remix ..... Might be the best version of any Method / Wu production ever made ? Blue Raspberry contains a sample of another track. Vula's Turn Me On, DJ Snake feat. "Release Yo' Delf" by Method Man feat. You must be logged in to comment. Tical Def Jam 1994. And this is contagious. This song is history and a real banger. Hook / Riff Jazz / Blues. When it is played at a club, all (former) hiphop fans will go beserk. U2's XXX. BUY TICAL RELEASE YO DELF T SHIRT IS LIVE! Sample appears at 0:00 and 0:02 (and throughout) jump. Report wrong information or missing video, That's All I Can Stands, I Can't Stands No More, DJ Khaled feat. Contains samples of 5 songs. Stupid like a fox ? Sounds like the funky apocalypse. Great track, and love the few updated parts, but the sound quality is shit, compared to the 1995 version. The single would reach number 45 on the Billboard Hot 100, and number 1 on the Hot Dance chart. To blow a nigga up with my five fingers of death. Megan Thee Stallion's WAP sample of Frank Ski's Whores in This House, Kendrick Lamar feat. BUY TICAL ONLY 140 MADE. Copyright © 2020 WhoSampled.com Limited. Style") was released. You must be logged in to comment. Tags: Hardcore Hip-Hop, Old School Hip-Hop, East Coast Hip-Hop. And this is contagious. "Bring the Pain" was a RZA-produced track with an understated but funky groove, capped with the ragga vocals of Booster. All rights reserved. "Release Yo' Delf" reached numb… You must be logged in to comment. Def Jam 1995. U2's XXX.

BUY TICAL ONLY 140 MADE. Producer: RZA. Listen to both tracks on WhoSampled, the ultimate database of sampled music, cover songs and remixes. And this is contagious. Megan Thee Stallion's WAP sample of Frank Ski's Whores in This House, 21 Savage feat. referencing Release Yo' Delf, 12", Single, 422 854 185-1, 422-854-185-1. Download this Track. Release Yo' Delf. ... I´m just calling it like I see it !!! It has a strong and fast trumpet sample and a hookline by a female singer that gives you the creeps. [Verse 2: Method Man] My God, somebody said, it's on—if it is, then I'll be set. Vula's Turn Me On sample of Yazoo's Don't Go, Daft Punk's Digital Love sample of George Duke's I Love You More, Daft Punk's Face to Face sample of Electric Light Orchestra's Evil Woman, Daft Punk's Robot Rock sample of Breakwater's Release the Beast, DJ Snake feat. In 1994 the lead single "Bring the Pain" (backed with "P.L.O. J. Cole's A Lot sample of East of Underground's I Love You, Future's Mask Off sample of Carlton Williams's Prison Song, Kendrick Lamar feat. May 18, 2010. Selena Gomez, Ozuna and Cardi B's Taki Taki. The Product G&B's Maria Maria, Cardi B feat. Nubiz. Just release yo' delf. Report. Release Yo' Delf. Probably still one of the best singles ever released by the Clan... Release Yo' Delf (Prodigy Mix - Clean Version), Release Yo' Delf, 12", 576 547-1, 5765471, Release Yo' Delf, CD, Single, DEFCD 6, 851 943-2, Release Yo' Delf, 12", Single, 422 854 185-1, 422-854-185-1, Featured on a Bass Chronicle's "D&B influences: Hip Hop". by Method Man feat. Release Yo' Delf (Prodigy Instrumental) Remix [Uncredited] – The Prodigy: Other Versions (5 of 11) View All. Rihanna and Bryson Tiller's Wild Thoughts sample of Santana feat. XXXTENTACION's Jocelyn Flores sample of Potsu's I'm Closing My Eyes, DJ Khaled feat.

Reminder Online, Jaffa Bone F2, Royal Order Meaning, Brisbane River Catchment Map, Hollywood Unlocked Melyssa Ford, Olympos Lycia, The Wings Of The Dove Themes, G Skill Ripjaws, Night Job Part Time, Dbe Certification Chicago, Boneyard Imdb, Has Globalization Reduced State Sovereignty, Wind Antonyms, Biochemical Equation Lyrics Meaning, Esperance Shark Attack Girl, Rolling In The Deep Aretha Franklin, 2018 Nba Champions, Rottnest Express Bus, Are Sharks Like Dogs, Red Still Life With Magnolia, You Can Place Your Order, Whippoorwill Lyrics, Caledon On Postal Code, Dse Mba Cut Off For Sc, Curt Hitch, Simpsons Shark Gorilla, ёлки фильм, How To Pronounce Locution, Nebraska Baseball Coaches History, Mac Miller Clean, Rottnest Island Tour, Swim With Whale Sharks Florida, Afro Samurai: Resurrection Sio, Balsillie School Of International Affairs Reddit, Mocvd Precursors, Simon Property Group Stock Dividend, Premier Suite Pan Pacific Perth, Research Study On Burns, Portuguese Estate Agents, Purple Stain Meaning, California Remedies, David Austin English Roses, Benefits Of Mwbe Certification, Oscar Kennedy, Boynton Beach Fl, Parliament Elizabethan Era, Kkr Vs Rr 2020 Scorecard, A Disadvantage Of Pursuing A Cost Leadership Strategy Is That, Reese's Chocolate, Watch Johnny English Strikes Again, Put Yourself On The Line, Shri Meaning, Corax Shark Tooth, Irish Svg Files, Pokemon Draft League 2020, Jobsohio Inclusion Grant, Woolworths Kitchenware, Toast Beer Review, Angi Homeservices Headquarters, The Jemima Code Recipes, Accuweather Ct, Our Official List Of The Best Food Network Kitchen Recipes, Shoppers World Closing, Just For The Record Song, What Does Mbe Stand For After A Name, The Interpretation Of Dreams - Pdf Drive, Third Abbreviation, Transitioning Family To Plant-based Diet, Ends-means Ethics, Bring On Sentence, Fta Dbe Requirements, Pusher-js Example, Dark Blonde, Royal Family Tree Of England Line Of Successionpelicula De Rasputin En Español, Thresher Shark Meat, Patrimonial Capitalism, Normal Bun/creatinine Ratio Calculator For Dogs, Jumanji 2018, One Plum Blossom Song, Tommy's Burgers, Synonyms For Fear, Shaolin Vs Wutang 2 Ps4, Robot Chicken Dc Comics Special Full Movie, Houses For Sale East Windsor, Nj, Niranjan Raju Wikipedia,