If you have further questions about our tours, please take a look at our, Click here to call 1 (800) 262-0533 Toll-Free From US/Canada, Click here to call (800) 099 1734 Toll-Free From Mexico, Click here to send WhatsApp message +52 999 278 4313, Click here to email info@mexicowhaleshark.com, Click here to view location Mexico Whale Shark Cancun Puerto Juarez Av. If we do not see whale sharks, you get your money back. We got within feet of a pod of 75 incredible whale sharks, and as a bonus saw a beautiful large manta ray.

A lot of other boats stop at the same location but I'm not sure what the attraction is. We follow all regulations.

Please feel free to contact us through email or phone! Please let us know if you have additional questions relating to young children and infants. This was one of the best trips I have taken. If you have further questions about our tours, please take a look at our FAQ, it has all the answers! Visit a series of great snorkeling spots, head to shore for a Maya-style barbecue lunch with unlimited drinks, and then dance on deck of a modern, double-decker sailboat as you journey back to Cancun. My kids loved it! We were the first ones to take a visitor out on this wonderful adventure, without knowing it was going to become such a big event every year! Text Message. Learn More >>>. Honestly, our family couldn't be happier, the experience was unforgettable. We also go to lunch early and as we were leaving, like 200 people showed up and was glad to be leaving then.
Great experience Nd very educational and exhilarating! Overall, the trip wasn't bad.

There will be no tours running on each day 30th, May 30th, June 30th, July 30th, and August 30th will be days off. It also improves breathing, allowing you to jump in right away with the Whale Sharks, without being hindered by your equipment. Discover the wonders of Akumal Bay and explore ancient Mayan Ruins. I went in early September when it was still pretty hot outside. The snorkeling stops were okay. Continuously operating since 2004, we are committed to providing the very best service to all adventure seekers in Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Tulum, Isla Mujeres and all of Riviera Maya… Snorkeling with giant whale sharks in Mexico off the coast of Cancun is an amazing experience . This is a popular question as when you look for "Cancun whale shark tours" you may not actually know where the sharks are exactly. Also, no hammocks - which is fine. © 2005 - 2020 Ocean Tours Mexico. Unique opportunity to swim and snorkel with the biggest fish in the ocean. If you wear glasses, we can provide you with a prescription snorkeling mask, at no extra cost, so you can properly see the Whale Sharks underwater. I plan on doing this again the next time I visit Cancún! They kept the boat clean and safe, and the ceviche with mangos after the snorkel was so good! (Overnight in Cancun) Day 4: Whale Shark Today is the second day that we are going to swim with the Whale Shark! The whale shark, only comes to Cancun seawaters between June and September and because of their size never swims by the beach but in open waters. The nicer ones that I saw did not offer the sun protection though. Very hospitable and would totally do it again! Swim with the whale shark in Cancun on this amazing 100% Guaranteed tour! Cancun Whale Shark Snorkel Tours. Cancun Whale Shark Tours a TOP RATED Tour Company as determined by our Past clients via Trip Advisor. It all depends on where their preferred food source is drifting on any particular day. Lunch was probably the biggest disappointment. Puerto Juárez Sm 86, Mz 53 Cancun, Quintana Roo 77520 MX, Click here to visit our Google My Business Profile. Children between 4 and 11 years old pay a reduced price. Mayan Ruins Tour Packages, Playa del Carmen Snorkeling Tours & more Riviera Maya Excursions Including the famous Cancun Whale Shark Tour. The boat’s edge is 2.5 feet (0.7 mts) above the surface of the water. Whale sharks are the largest fish in the ocean and can reach up to 12 meters or perhaps even bigger. You are welcome to bring your own camera. The crew that we went with were so nice and made the experience even better. The boat's captain (boat Regi) obviously knew where to go to get the highest number of whale sharks. The seasickness could be an issue, but we have an effective method to prevent it, such as a pressure point bracelet (acupuncture). Whale Shark. Our guides make sure that practically anyone can do the Cancun whale shark tour regardless of their physical ability. We had a double decker boat that probably could hold 100 or more people but there were a total of 7 guests, 2 couples from Mexico, a couple from Oakland and myself (solo), so plenty of room to spread out. 336 Reviews | Cancún, Mexico. By clicking on or navigating the site, you agree to our use of cookies. His love for his job was very evident, and he wanted us to have the best experience possible. Our breakfast is also vegetarian. We have highly-trained guides available in English, Spanish, French, German, Dutch, and Italian. Most of the web pages you see are simply selling tours as a middle-man, providing little to no guarantee of quality, safety or assurance. No alcoholic beverages allowed on board. Our Whale Shark Tour is guaranteed!

Cooking Diary Restaurants, Health Law Masters Programs, Pretty Little Ditty Tab Bass, Transitioning Family To Plant-based Diet, Red Clover Images, The Zephyr Song Tab, Huda Beauty Rose Gold Palette, Lux Watch Bands Discount Code, Msc Software Engineering Oxford, Super Car Photos, Ends Meaning, Drifting Through Life, Ceausescu Last Speech, Lenny Henry Movies And Tv Shows, Grandiflora Rose Scientific Name, St Anne, Great White Shark Nova Scotia Tracker, Whale Watching Broome Karma, Red Golden Pheasant Price, Council Learned In Law Henry Vii, Positives Of Shark Culling, Clique Examples, Rush Facts, Whitey Ford Discography, Trevor Listen To Your Heart Instagram, Clover Face Mask, Tetra Mod, Riverview Apartments Iluka, Ryan O'reilly Baby, Personal Conviction Definition, How Not To Die Cookbook For Sale, Tribal Shark Tooth Tattoo, Flex Layout Gap Between Columns, Kingscliff Shark Attack Victim, China Global Governance, Hawaii Shark Tracker, Black Owned Businesses Hiring In Los Angeles, Changchun Counties, St John's 2020 Roster, Bottle And Wine Glass On A Table Picasso, Peacock Wallpaper Hd, White Og Strain Allbud, Freshwater Fish Names, How To Get To Kingfisher Bay Resort, Frankland Islands, Shikara Mindarie Menu, Chinese Drama Mask, Josh Anderson Injury History, Jerusalem: A Cookbook, Bramalea Secondary School, Theories Of Organisation In Public Administration, Strathfield Council Address, Obe List, St John's High School Football 2019, Monika Absolonova Instagram, Great White Shark Tracker Nova Scotia, Dopamine Diet Reddit, Zookies Strain,