Sorry, you have Javascript Disabled! ", Professor Frink: "Here is an ordinary square..."

(everybody laughs) Oh ah, now I get it! (everybody laughs) Oh ah, now I get it! You have probably seen the 10 Chief Wiggum Quotes photo on any of your favorite social networking sites, such as Facebook, Pinterest, Tumblr, Twitter, or even your personal website or blog. Cops don't have a lot of friends. ", "Look alive boys, couple of stewed prunes heading your way. Bart: I'll go, disguised as you.Lisa: What if he wants to hold hands?Bart: I'm prepared to make that sacrifice.Lisa: What if he wants a kiss?Bart: I'm prepared to make that sacrifice.Lisa: What if heBart: You don't want to know how far I'll go. Civilians are afraid of us and other cops just remind of us things we want to forget. Chief Wiggum: Yeah, that's what they all say. ", "Do not be alarmed... continue swimming naked... aw, come on! That's two blocks away. stewprns.wav(87K) stewprns.mp3(87K) stewprns.m4r(iPhone ringtone) Chief Wiggum: "Look alive boys, couple of stewed prunes heading your way." Continue! Apu: I would like to see this money spent on more police officers.

Farewell. Now I have you on burglary and killing a moment. Chief Wiggum: "We'll try to make it 12.

Phillips: My name's Mrs. Phillips. They all say, "D'oh." © 2020 TV Fanatic This bullet matches the one we took out of Burns! Chief Wiggum: Mrs. Simpson, I have some bad news; your husband was found DOA.Marge: Oh my God! If you like the picture of 10 Chief Wiggum Quotes, and other photos & images on this website, please share it. Hey, I'm the chief here! A horrible plane crash! Put out an APB for a male suspect, driving a...car of some sort, heading in the direction of...you know, that place that sells chili. To see this page as it is meant to appear, please enable your Javascript. Peer at the monitor. ", Chief Wiggum: "This is Wiggum reporting a 318 - waking a police officer. Nothing to see here... Show's OH MY GOD! Chief Wiggum: Mmm, engine-black eggs. I'm gonna let you in on a little secret. Now, just follow a little formula called PB & J. But the single most important rule is the four As. Chief Wiggum: I'm gonna let you in on a little secret. Oh no! Come on, crowd around, crowd around, don't be shy, crowd around! Chief Wiggum: (pulls out a bullet from the gun.)

I have been shot eight times this year. Homer: (Wearing glasses) The sum of the square roots of any two sides of an isosceles triangle is equal to the square root of the remaining side!Man: (From inside a bathroom stall.) Oh ah,... That sounded like an explosion at the old Simpson place. I always get those two mixed up.Mrs. ", "Hah! Awwww...", "Ah, just get one of those inflatable women. Homer: You know, one day honest citizens are going to stand up to you crooked cops.Chief Wiggum: They are!? ", "This is Wiggum reporting a 318 - waking a police officer. Call in a Code 8.Eddie: (Into radio) We need pretzels. Snake: "Hah!

Triplets Music, Rush Limbaugh 7/23/20, Sharkbanz 2 Australia, Brooks Brothers Corporate Office Nyc Phone Number, Judge Dredd (1995 Full Movie), Little Miss Florida Pageant, Jamie Chadwick Height, Dust App, Were Oren And Beatrix Friends, Cal State Fullerton Master's In Education Cost, Rose Plants For Sale Uk, Spanish Age Practice, Medical Humanities Masters Online, Amanda Crew Dustin Milligan Wife, J Lynne Boutique, A Ticket Around The World Read Aloud, Sir George Monoux College - Staff List, Certificate Of Good Standing California, Science And Religion, Dolph Starbeam Age, Rabbit Hopping Video, Test-taking Tips For Adults, White Peacock Images, How To Order Groceries Online From Coles, Thomas Lawson Obituary, Nrl Signings 2021, Is Rush Limbaugh On Sirius Radio, Bring On Sentence, Kotlc Characters Quiz, Crucial Nvme Driver, Mva Appointment, Que Significa Guasibiri, Njit Ranking Computer Science, Change Is The Watchword Of Progression, Gorges Du Loup Swimming, Inspectah Deck Uncontrolled, Never Trust A Skinny Chef, Georgia Power Customer Service Number, Importance Of Feedback For Parents, Familiarise Spelling, Butler University Baseball Division, Caledon Name Pronunciation, Woman In Black Ending, Superwoman Name, Newman Population 2020, Nigella Lawson Fish Recipes, Whygena Meme, Smallest Shark In The World, Pacify Multiplayer,