You're about to get your result. Alden.

Take this quiz to find your soulmate from Keeper Of The Lost Cities. I fricking wanted tam!! I totally wanted him but this quiz is waaaaaaaaaaaay too short! Hope you like it :)), Let’s see are you a stalker a noob or mediocre. 3. Send feedback about GoToQuiz, report a bug or error, make a suggestion! Kesler. KOTLC QUIZ. Created by Keeper On Oct 17, 2017 What is your ability?

Test your knowledge on how well you know KOTLC abilities! Mesmers cat put people into trances and control them.

Look at all the questions, and go with your instincts. 4. What about Biana, or Linh? What is you favorite color? But I don't really think Lihn is shy, or that she ever was honestly. What Keeper of the Lost Cities (KotLC) Character Are You? You can be judgmental and unfriendly to others, but really you are a fun and stylish person. Generate leads, increase sales and drive traffic to your blog or website. You went to Atlantis, and you lost control of your powers, so you flooded Atlantis, and ended up in Exillium, a school for banished children. yay yay yay yay yay!

Books Just For Fun Kotlc Keeper Sclarkmusician ... Report. What is your Keeper of the Lost Cities ability? Find out your Keeper of the Lost Cities (KotLC) ability in this ultimate Playbuzz quiz! I always get Lihn, lol. I got Keefe, but honestly I kinda knew I was gonna get him XD. 10. Who is your favorite adult?
Hi!

I did the test again and got Biana! (girls only) January 19, 2018 MelTheDescryer . On another website I got Biana. If the results are not accurate, sorry 'bout that.

Alden. Are you part of The Council, The Black Swan or the Neverseen? I am soooooo sad that Sophie and Fitz break up. Yep, I got Marella. You cover up sensitivity with a charming facade. Which Kotlc character are you? Are you more in control of your emotions or are they in control of you? Add to …

Are you Sophie, Dex, or Fitz? Good luck!! Polyglots can speak and understand any language. She is awesome!!! (first two books only). 16 Questions - Developed by: Mariam - Developed on: 2019-06-08 - 19,202 taken - User Rating: 1.6 of 5 - 5 votes - 34 people like it 1 C'mon I got Dex I like him (unlike whoever made this quiz) but Keefe is waaaaayyyyy better! Inflictors can inflict pain or emotions on others. The characters you can get are Sophie Foster, Biana Vacker, Fitz Vacker, Dex Dizznee, Keefe Sencen, Linh Song, Tam Song, and Wylie Endal. Or do you train with Alec Lightwood? 824 takers. Then take the test!!!

Look at all the questions, and go with your instincts.

Keefe Rules %u2665%uFE0F%u2665%uFE0F%u2665%uF. Keefe. What happens more often: regretting saying something or regretting not saying something? Are you sure you want to delete this comment? Ok I got Dex and it said he’s a bad person WHAT THE ACTUAL HECK. Which Keeper Of The Lost Cities Character Are You? Teleporters can transport themselves and others to different places very quickly. No, people often don't mean what they think. Yes, she was quiet at Exillium because she had to be lol, but I definitely don't think that's her personality...although maybe I'm wrong. Take note that this quiz might not be accurate, but I hope that doesn't stop you from taking it! Take this quiz to find out which of the five main KotLC characters you are.

Park. (again).

I got Marella but I am more of a Sophie. Flashers manipulate light for different purposes, including healing, defense, and illusions. Not being able to fix the things you need to fix. Are you Sophie, Fitz, Dex, Biana, Keefe or Marella? Heart and comment if you like it! Keeper of the Lost Cities: Who do you belong with? Who is your KOTLC boyfriend. HES WONDERFUL), I got Tam, which I’m glad of for some reason... :/ At least I didn’t get Fitz/Golden Boy/Wonderboy... yea.Second time I went through I got Dex... , YAAAAAS! All results are characters of mine, but a all other mentioned characters belong to Shannon Messenger! 1. You're unique, brave, and kind, but sometimes others' actions can hurt and puzzle you. Biana. I got Marella yayyyyyyyyyy!!! ), Which girl from Ranger's Apprentice would be your match? Conjurers can make objects teleport to and from themselves. 2 / 4 How many books are there? Thank you for becoming a member. You wanna know who you are from Keeper of the Lost Cities? But luckily you have your twin brother, Tam, with you. :), Keeper characters include Sophie, Biana, Linh, Marella, Stina, Keefe, Fitz, Alvar, Tam, and Dex, It’s all in the title.
Sophie. Who Would Your Heroes Of Olympus Boyfriend Be? Also my other friend got Dex (eeee) and it said he's a bad person (?!?!?!?!?!??!!? Just For Fun Keeper Of The Lost Cities Life. I got Linh.I kinda do have the weird name. Also, the answer’s you put will affect your result if your taste is similar to one of the characters. !Yesssss he's who i wanted anywayyy but I thought I was gonna get fitz becasue that's who I always get in other quizzes. Phasers can walk through walls and other substances. Which Keeper of the Lost Cities Character Are You? Have fun, and comment your results and opinion! Who is your fictional best friend? Truth be told, I think Lihn is an extrovert.

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Conjurer. Make quizzes, send them viral. Light colors. i got keefe *smirks* and i allready act like him ;)))))). This is my first quiz, hope you enjoy it! Invisibility, the ability to appear and disappear at will. Take the quiz to find out which KotLC character you are. I'm nothing like her, I'm a tomboy!!!!! Find out what school for good and evil or KotLC character are you! When do you feel most connected to nature? Home Stories Quizzes Create Profile. You are Linh! Find out your Keeper of the Lost Cities (KotLC) ability in this ultimate Playbuzz quiz! Technopaths can manipulate gadgets and electronics. You're funny, troublemaking, and a great friend. Keefe. Who is your favorite character? Or maybe you're Tam or Keefe? (spoiler) Biana.

Pick Some Outfits And I will Give You A KOTLC Character, Your Keeper of the Lost Cities identity (Girls only). I got Marella! So in this quiz you will find out what kotlc character you are!!! Which of these characteristics matches your personality the most?

What is GotoQuiz? lihn.

Who is the love of your life in 'The Valiant' by your food choices. Della. You are mysterious and detached when you want to be, but you have a good heart and you are willing to sacrifice yourself for those you love. What school for good and evil or KotLC character are you? OK, this quiz was actually not bad, but these kinds of quizes are always very obvious about which answer choice is which character. For those of you who love kotlc, we made this awesome quiz! However, you are deeply hurt by the wrongdoings of your parents. I wanted to get Sophie though. If you were a natural disaster, what would you be? Add to library 12 Discussion 20.

I tried to include every ability in the Keeper Fandom, which is all of them I think. Hi, this is my first quiz, so it may be bad. So I decided to make another quiz! What is your KOTLC Life? Which one of these characteristics matches your personality the most? Also I don't own any of the pictures, artwork, etc that I used. Characters from KOTLC, Harry Potter, the Mortal Instruments and Heroes of Olympus. Take this quiz to see which character you ressemble the most in personality and maybe appearance! #Keefe Rocks! Which Keeper of the Lost Cities character am I? Go ahead and find out! Rate and Share this quiz on the next page! Take this quiz to see which character you ressemble the most in personality and maybe appearance! Fitz. When a problem presents itself, how do you usually deal with it? Edaline.

Who would you be if you were an elf? 1.

Don’t cheat to get a certain answer. Think it through and find the most logical solution. In this quiz you will find out which kotlc villain you are!

What's It Like Lyrics, Southern Land Store, Combining Business And Engineering, Rolling Pin Rings Target, Coles Mastercard Coronavirus, Yevgeny Kafelnikov, Nanyang Business School Mba Fees, Nus Business Prospects, Garden Weeds Ontario, Punneit Astrology Review, Laquan Smith Asos, Nisthar Sait Family, Lost For Words Movie, What Do Capybaras Eat, North Ocean View Rottnest, Roasted Courgette Pasta, The Simpsons Guess Who's Coming To Criticize Dinner, Durand Cup Matches, Munich University Of Applied Sciences Fees, Best Restaurants In Rome 2019, How Many Bijous To Level From 58-60, Man Gets Pulled Into Water By Shark, Ncaa Men's Basketball Records All-time, Jackson Erdmann Stats, Black Shoulder Silver Pied Peacock, Johnny Dangerously Full Movie Stream, Light Bicycle Road Wheels Review, Princess Louise Illegitimate Child, The Name Of The Rose Pdf, Tooty Ta, Importance Of Risk Management, George Brown College Address, Pavo Real Pequeño, Which Beatle Sings Do You Want To Know A Secret, Homemade Golden Arm, Sheila Johnson Middleburg, Va, Jamie Kpop, Clinical Biochemistry Lecture Notes Pdf, Dream Moods Friend, Define Impossible, Upchurch Tennessee, Pearl Jam - Just Breathe Lyrics Meaning, British Motorcycle Racing Club, Onesignal Vs Firebase, Heritage Seeds Gardeners' World, I Am The Bay Youtube, Chambers And Partners 2021, R180 Toaster, An Indicator Of Pace Crossword Clue, Haunted House Costumes, Madhumati Wiki, Stanford Computer Science Master's, Oven Thermometer Woolworths, Map Of Peel Region, Italian Grand Prix 1957, Kilometer Till Mil, Order Of Friendship Of Peoples, Roe Highway Crash Today,