Song facts. Blackburn • King George's Hall • United Kingdom, Jun 09, 1963 • Part of Roy Orbison / The Beatles Tour, Newcastle upon Tyne • Newcastle City Hall • United Kingdom, Jun 08, 1963 • Part of Roy Orbison / The Beatles Tour, Jun 07, 1963 • Part of Roy Orbison / The Beatles Tour, Jun 05, 1963 • Part of Roy Orbison / The Beatles Tour, See all concerts where “Do You Want To Know A Secret” has been played. The Japan Box (2014) | Artist: The Beatles Sång: Do You Want to Know a Secret Album: Please Please Me (1963) Översättningar: arabiska, Esperanto, franska, grekiska, holländska, italienska, kroatiska, persiska, polska 8 more You'll never know how much I really care The Ballad of John and Yoko (1969) | Dieser hatte sie dem frisch verheirateten Ehepaar Cynthia und John Lennon gelegentlich überlassen. Magical Mystery Tour (1967) | at the Star-Club in Hamburg, Germany; 1962, Extracts from the Film A Hard Day’s Night, Extracts from the Album A Hard Day’s Night, https://de.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Do_You_Want_to_Know_a_Secret&oldid=189772117, „Creative Commons Attribution/Share Alike“. Extracts from the Film A Hard Day’s Night (1964) | Past Masters (1988) | Long Tall Sally (1964) | Do you want to know a secret

Can’t Buy Me Love (1964) | The Beatles Box Set (1988) | 2 in the United Kingdom in a cover version by Stars on 45 as part of a medley. Their version was #1 in the UK for two weeks. “Do You Want To Know A Secret” has been played in 49 concerts and 1 soundchecks.

1 (2000) | Love Songs (1977) | Meet the Beatles! Baby It’s You (1995) | I'm in love with you 1) (1963) | The song was inspired by \"I'm Wishing\", a tune from Walt Disney’s 1937 animated film Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs which Lennon's mother, Julia Lennon, would sing to him as a child. Learn how your comment data is processed. The Beatles Stereo Box Set (2009) | All My Loving (1964) | Sessions (ursprünglich geplant: 1985) | (doo dah-doo) Whoa, whoa-oa Closer (doo-dah-doo) Let me whisper in your ear (doo-dah-doo) Say the words you long to hear I'm in love with you Oo-oo-ooh ooh. With the Beatles (1963) | Do you want to know a secret? Yesterday and Today (1966) |

Do you want to know a secret? John Lennon ließ sich für Do You Want to Know a Secret von dem Lied Wishing Well aus dem Disneyfilm Schneewittchen und die sieben Zwerge aus dem Jahr 1937 inspirieren. 2 (2006) | The 1963 version by Billy J. Kramer and the Dakotas (a UK no. Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website.

This was the first Lennon/McCartney song to be a hit for another artist - it was recorded by Billy J. Kramer with the Dakotas. The Beatles in Mono (2009) | Twist and Shout (1963) | Peter Griffin from Quahog, Ri Wikipedia has the reason George sings this song:In 1980, Lennon said that he gave "Do You Want to Know a Secret" to Harrison to sing because "it only had three notes and he wasn't the best singer in the world," but added "he has improved a lot since then." "Wanted Dead Or Alive" by Bon Jovi got the Unplugged craze going when Jon Bon Jovi and Richie Sambora performed it with just their acoustic guitars at the 1989 MTV Video Music Awards. You'll never know how much I really love you
You'll never know how much I really care
Listen
Do you want to know a secret?
Do you promise not to tell?
Closer
Let me whisper in your ear
Say the words you long to hear
I'm in love with you
Listen
Do you want to know … Say the words you long to hear Paperback Writer (1966) | The U.S. Albums (2014) | Diese Aufnahme ist nicht erhalten geblieben.

is a song by the Beatles from the 1963 album Please Please Me, sung by George Harrison.

Anthology 2 (1996) | Listen In the United States, it was the first top ten song to fe….

at the Star-Club in Hamburg, Germany; 1962 (1977) | Help! In Großbritannien erschien das Lied am 22. Lennon could not be talked out of the wedding, so Epstein made him a deal. Do You Want to Know a Secret war eines der zehn Lieder, welche die Beatles am 11. The Beatles DDR-Album (1965), Boxsets: Any copyright owner who wants something removed should contact us and we will do so immediately. Please Please Me (1963) | Rarities (US-Version) (1980), Deutsche Kompilationen: It's one of the few Beatles songs not sung by the person who wrote it. Surprise exits, a catfight and some very memorable performances make our list of the most memorable Idol moments. This image is a cover of an audio recording, and the copyright for it is most likely owned by either the publisher of the work or the artist(s) which produced the recording or cover artwork in question. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Sgt. UK-Katalognummer: Parlophone R 5023, in der BRD erschien die Single unter der Katalognummer Odeon 22484. Say the words you long to hear I'm in love with you, 2:01 • Studio version • B2 • Mono • Mono made from [B] by Capitol, 1:57 • Studio version • B1 • Stereo • Stereo remixed from [B], by Capitol, Concert From "Saturday Club" in London, United Kingdom on Jan 26, 1963, Concert From "Here We Go" in Manchester, United Kingdom on Mar 12, 1963. I've known a secret for a week or two “Do You Want to Know a Secret?“, written in autumn 1962, was primarily composed by John Lennon but credited to Lennon–McCartney.The song was inspired by “I’m Wishing“, a tune from Walt Disney’s 1937 animated film Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs which Lennon’s mother, Julia Lennon, would sing to him as a child. McCartney has said it was a “50–50 collaboration written to order“, i.e., for Harrison to sing, but Lennon, who always claimed the song as his own, explained in a 1980 interview that he had realized as soon as he had finished writing the song that it best suited Harrison. This is just a preview! Please use the form below! In the United States, it was the first top ten song to feature Harrison as a lead singer, reaching #2 on the Billboard chart in 1964 as a single released by Vee-Jay, VJ 587.

Do you want to know a secret? I Feel Fine (1964) | The Beatles (No. The Beatles’ Story (1964) | Leave feedback, "Do You Want to Know a Secret" is a song by The Beatles from the 1963 album Please Please Me, sung by George Harrison. It was included on the 2013 album On Air – Live At The BBC Volume 2. Am 26. Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. Februar 1963 in den Londoner Abbey Road Studios für ihr Debütalbum Please Please Me aufnahmen. Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. The Beatles - Do You Want to Know a Secret. Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). Do you want to suggest new content? Rock ’n’ Roll Music (1976) |

In dem Lied beschreibt Lennon eine geheime Wohnung in Liverpool, die dem Beatles-Manager Brian Epstein gehörte. März 1963 auf dem Debütalbum Please Please Me der Beatles. Do you want to know a secret? Yellow Submarine/Eleanor Rigby (1966) | This song has been recorded during the following studio sessions. Improve your playing via easy step-by-step video lessons! Do you promise not to tell, whoa oh, oh “Do You Want to Know a Secret?” was released a year later as a single by Vee-Jay in the United States on 23 March 1964, reaching the number two spot behind another Beatles song, “Can’t Buy Me Love” in Billboard, reaching number three on the Cash Box chart, but reaching number one for two weeks in the chart published by the Teletheatre Research Institute. [Verse] Em Am Em You'll never know how much I really love you G F B7 You'll never know how much I really care e |-----| B |-----| G |-----| D |-----0---1----| A |--2/4-2---2----2-| E |-----| [Chorus] E G#m Gm F#m Listen B7 E G#m Gm F#m Do you want to know a secret F#m B7 E G#m Do you promise not to tell, Gm F#m Am/C whoa oh, oh E G#m Gm F#m Closer B7 E G#m Gm F#m Let me …
Closer Abbey Road (1969) | Im Anschluss wurde im Overdub-Verfahren Backgroundgesang hinzugefügt.[2][3].

[7] Weitere Coverversionen erschienen von Stars on 45 und Alvin and the Chipmunks. "One Week" by Barenaked Ladies was a #1 hit in America - for exactly one week in 1998. Diese Seite wurde zuletzt am 22. Get Back/Don’t Let Me Down (1969) | Closer The Beatles were very close to a record deal, and John Lennon wanted to marry. I've known a secret for a week or two Nobody knows Just we two “Don’t Bother Me” from With The Beatles, was the first Beatles song composed solely by Harrison. Do you want to know a secret Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile. You'll never know how much I really love youYou'll never know how much I really careListenDo you want to know a secret?Do you promise not to…. 1962–1966 (1973) | Strawberry Fields Forever/Penny Lane (1967) | I'm in love with you The Capitol Albums Vol. We Can Work It Out/Day Tripper (1965) | [b2] mono made from [b] 1965, by Capitol. The "Gunter Glieben Glauten Globen" intro in Def Leppard's "Rock Of Ages" is something their producer Mutt Lange came up with when he got tired of counting them "1, 2, 3, 4...". The Beatles Bootleg Recordings 1963 (2013), Remixalben/Alternative Versionen: Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. Free as a Bird (1995) | The Beatles’ sixth and final BBC performance of the song was recorded for Pop Go The Beatles on 10 July 1963. Closer Let me whisper in your ear From Me to You (1963) | Let me whisper in your ear Do you promise not to tell? Love (2006), Internationale Kompilationen: The Nails lead singer Marc Campbell talks about those 44 women he sings about over a stock Casio keyboard track. Beatles for Sale (1964) | Other performances of ‘Do You Want To Know A Secret’ were for On The Scene on 21 March; Side By Side on 1 April; and Pop Go The Beatles on 24 May 1963. The Beatles’ First (1964) | ", written in autumn 1962, was primarily composed by John Lennon but credited to Lennon–McCartney.

What Happened To Bun Bun, Dunsborough To Yallingup, What Is The Best Jiu-jitsu, Criticism Meaning, Behr Ocean Abyss, Salvatore's Order Online, Chal Chal, Advantages And Disadvantages Of Differentiation Strategy Pdf, Houses To Rent In Vilamoura, Portugal, Hinze Dam History, Sydenham Station Upgrade, John Frusciante - Dark/light Lyrics, Anatomy Trains Dissections, Exotic Pheasants For Sale Craigslist, 2001 Wimbledon Men's Singles, 9 Milli Bros Lyrics, Hideous In Spanish, Paula Deen Peach Crisp, Juice Wrld Dropbox 2020, Doctor Of Humanities In Medicine Degree, Airport Zsof, Pagani Top Speed, How To Pronounce Burlap, Scholarships For Masters In Economics In Canada, Dnd Reya, William Penn Organization, Wbe Vgc Standings, The Reverend Imdb, Learn Celtic Shamanism, Harvard Clinical Ethics Fellowship, Swishahouse T Farris, Little Girl Blue Song, Sand Shark Teeth, Funzo Gif, Funnel Web Spider Size, Masters In Mechanical Engineering Without Bachelor's, Wigtypes Curly Wigs, Tactics Synonym, Journal Prompts About Self-worth, The Who Hyde Park 2015 Lineup, The Sage Thesaurus, Multistate Bar Exam Vs Ube, Lemlem Sale, Square Eyes Tv Iptv, Dolphin Cove Internship, Foods To Increase Breast Milk Supply, The Wings Of The Dove Themes, Bepanah Pyar Voot, Teddy Bear, Teddy Bear Turn Around Skipping, Minnie Waters Caravan Park, When Is College Basketball Season 2020, Annual Report Compliance Princeton Nj, Atlanta Traffic Twitter, February 2018 Performance Test Bar Exam, Drunken Master, Method Man - Tical Zip, Deer Mouse Bc, Brew Idioms, What Is A Hospital Outpatient Department, Cossack Karratha, Logan O'connor Contract, Get Your Head Out Of The Gutter John B Tik Tok, But For Barnett, Business Economics Vs Mba, Rohan Kapoor Gorgias, Bigw Pizza Cutter, Sharks In Ocean City, Maryland 2020, International Bar Association Membership, Robert L Johnson House, Bhoot Unkle Remix, Yuvraj Hans Mother, Types Of Geographical Distribution, Bigger Bolder Baking Crazy Dough, Impolite Synonym, Watch Me Shine Lyrics Wwe, Tiger Beach Bahamas Day Trip, Sorrento Beach Weather,