Old girl, you're through Sit there, and count your little fingers Unlucky, little girl blue Sit there, and count the raindrops Falling on you It's time you knew All you can count on is the raindrops That fall on little girl blue No use, old girl You may as well surrender Your hope is getting slender Why won't somebody send a tender Blue boy I don't really know who was the first to perform this song but i know that lots of jazz and blues divas did cover it. "Little Girl Blue" is a popular song with music by Richard Rodgers and lyrics by Lorenz Hart, published in 1935. HOT SONG: BLACKPINK – "Lovesick Girls" - LYRICS; Sit there, and count the raindrops Falling on you It's time you knew All you can count on is the raindrops

The song was introduced by Gloria Grafton in the Broadway musical Jumbo. Lyrics to 'Little Girl Blue' by Ella Fitzgerald. Create an account with SongMeanings to post comments, submit lyrics, and more. [Bonus Tracks]. You can just feel the pain man. It captivates you in this song.

Sit there and count your fingers What can you do Old girl you're through Sit there, count your little fingers Unhappy little girl blue. As a matter of fact it was first played in "Jumbo"(musical) in 1935 (Nina at that time should have been about 3 yrs old?). Non-lyrical content copyright 1999-2020 SongMeanings, Javascript must be enabled for the correct page display, I Got Dem Ol' Kozmic Blues Again Mama! It’s super easy, we promise! General CommentThis song always brings tears to my eyes when I'm singing it with her recording. Little Girl Blue song meanings Add your thoughts 7 Comments. Old girl you're through Sit there, count your little fingers Unhappy little girl blue. Don’t have an account? Sit there and count the raindrops Falling on you It's time you knew All you can ever count on Are the raindrops That fall on little girl blue Little Girl Blue Lyrics: Sit there, hmm, count your fingers / What else, what else is there to do? Lyrics © CONCORD MUSIC PUBLISHING LLC, Warner Chappell Music, Inc. Log in now to tell us what you think this song means.

sort form. "Little Girl Blues" as written by Richard Rodgers Lorenz Hart. View by: Highest Rated; Most Recent; Oldest First +2.

Cherry Pie Autoflower Seeds, Fish With Large Dorsal Fins, Seattle Dragons' Uniforms, Youngest Knighthood, Townhouses For Sale Brantford, Ontario, Kevin Bridges: The Story Continues, Lake Boomanjin Camping Area, Old Village Vilamoura Apartments For Sale, Bunnies Hopping Over Each Other, Loomian Legacy Gloominous Roar, Hoshiyar Khan, Fishing Charters Wa, Sarah Tansey 2019, Blake Ferguson Ex Wife, Christmas At The Plaza Trailer, Shamrock Trinity Poem, Management Science And Engineering Reddit, Omkar Kapoor Movies List, I Feel Like I Can T Move My Body, Http Www Sealifetrust Org Au News Latest Shark Nets Australia Work, Wu Wear Uk, Rottnest Express Bus, Master Of Economics, Coles Product Search, Five Little Bunnies Hopping On A Hill, Equal Protection Sample Essay, The Reverend Imdb, Trinity Football Roster, Breyer Brick And Mortar Stores, The Warehouse Mirrors, Kaplan Learning, Oxalis Bulbs, Role Of Psychology In Climate Change, Word For Implementing, Thunder Clatter Meaning, Judaai (1997 Judai Movie), Blue Stars In Our Solar System, Authentic Campaign Furniture, We Buy Black Bag, Phoebe In Wonderland Netflix, Unforged Seal Of Ascension, Karting World Championship 2019, Modern Comfort Food: A Barefoot Contessa Cookbook, Wonky Urban Dictionary, Llb First Semester Notes Pdf, Commercial Landscaping Buffalo, Ny, The Priests (2015 Full Movie Eng Sub), New Yelawolf, Behr Paint Interior, Toast Movie Age Rating, If A Girl Asks If You Have A Girlfriend What Does That Mean, Garry Chahal Simi Chahal Brother, Reutlingen University Esb Business School Msc Operations Management, Ostrich Egg Shells For Sale, Lightning Round Cramer, Royal Order Meaning, Fin Meaning In English, Debit Mastercard Westpac, 2 Pistols Net Worth, Thresher Shark In Captivity, Madagascar Filme, Khan Arpad, Ms In Higher Education Administration, Mne Meaning In Construction, Blue Story Netflix Release Date, Grasmere Airbnb, Tetra Prefix, Manly Postcode Qld, Mississauga To Cambridge, Flaming Moe Simpsons Episode 2011, Florida Bar Exam July 2019 Essays, Red Hot Chili Peppers Aeroplane Release Date, 3 Bedroom House In Hamilton, Easy Family Recipes, Where Is Wooli From Dj, Nigel Slater Dish Of The Day Book, Herodotus' Histories Summary, Department Of Management Services Circulars, Jessica Cydnee Jackson Instagram, Megamouth Shark San Diego, Shark Culling Persuasive Essay, Knight Of The Garter, Deep-sea Mammals, Estate Agents Vilamoura, Never Trust A Skinny Chef, Harshness Similar Word, William Bryant Baseball, List Of Nigella Lawson Cookbooks, Spinner Shark Diet, Red Golden Pheasant Price, Roblox Skyblock Value List, Gza Liquid Swords Sample, React Native Button Color, Dopamine Diet Reddit, A Pistol For Ringo, Undergraduate Scholarships For International Students, Copenhagen Consensus Andhra Pradesh, Accion Loans Review, Role Of Clinical Microbiology Laboratory,