It seems we can not find what you are looking for.

Aboard the Spring Mix II, a group of fishermen encountered a whale shark as it approached the stern of their boat. Shark spotted near Ocean City, Maryland A group of fishermen got a closeup view with a great white shark! a 12-year-old boy was treated following a possible shark bite at a Cape Henlopen State Park beach. Non- Profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of FAIR USE.White shark spotted off the coast of Ocean City, MD on June 8, 2020.

YouTube channel hookedonoc posted a video of the monster shark getting way too close for comfort to some fishermen. In October, fishermen caught two great whites just a mile out from the Ocean City beach. ", “We didn’t want to hook it – there was no reason to even try,” White said. OCEAN CITY, Md. Check out this awesome video of a Great White Shark spotted boat side by Steven White and his crew while fishing aboard the Fish Finder with Captain Mark Sampson. There’s also a three minute long YouTube video of the same moment from a different angle. “Don’t bite the boat!” one person was heard saying. On June 4, a 12-year-old boy was treated following a possible shark bite at a Cape Henlopen State Park beach. Aboard the Spring Mix II, … A great white shark was spotted several miles off the coast of Ocean City on Monday afternoon. OCEAN CITY, Md. They were fishing off the coast of Ocean City Maryland. Great white shark spotted off coast of Ocean City.

one last June that’s being tagged and tracked by OCEARCH. (SLIDESHOW: 71 Times Samantha Hoopes Stripped Down), People always laugh at me because I’m not a big ocean guy. Trump Expected To Appear At In-Person White House Event …, NFL Film Room: Key to Chiefs’ offense is speed …, Anthony Davis talks about his heel, Lakers’ Game 5 …, Duncan Robinson calls Jimmy Butler ‘the ultimate teammate’ after …, Louisiana official talks ‘unprecedented’ back-to-back hurricane hits …, The dark truth behind the million-dollar ‘black gold’ business …, Keilar: This response from Pence would’ve embarrassed Pinocchio …, New details emerge about plot to kidnap Michigan governor …, Jon Pardi “Ain’t Always the Cowboy” – Late Show …, Katherine Langford REACTS to Love, Victor Season 2 Rumors …, Dance Moms Reunion: OG Cast on the Pyramid, Exits …, Haunting of Bly Manor Stars REACT to Finale Twists …, The Most Epic Drama To Ever Occupy The White …, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Go NUCLEAR During Physical FIGHT …. The creature was initially thought to be a sand shark, however, the Delaware Department of Natural Resources and Environmental Control could not say for certain that the bite came from a shark, according to a spokesperson. The boy was taken by ambulance to Beebe Hospital, where he was treated for puncture wounds. A great white shark was also spotted near Ocean City in June, while a whale shark was seen off the coast of Chincoteague in August 2019. All rights reserved. “It’s just amazing to see something that big swimming around your boat.”, The great white exposes its full teeth at one point, prompting one crew member to yell, "Don't bite the boat! Share . “I wasn’t really nervous. OCEAN CITY, MD. OCEAN CITY, Md. — For the second times in two days, a hammerhead shark has been spotted swimming in the surf of Ocean City.

Your California Privacy Rights / Privacy Policy. To all of you tough guys you want to go swimming with these creatures looming in the water, be my guest. com  All rights reserved. Follow David Hookstead on Twitter and Instagram, (SLIDESHOW: These Women On Instagram Hate Wearing Clothes), (SLIDESHOW: 142 Times Josephine Skriver Barely Wore Anything), (SLIDESHOW: 71 Times Samantha Hoopes Stripped Down), (SLIDESHOW: This Blonde Bombshell Might Be The Hottest Model On The Internet), (SLIDESHOW: 60 Times Abigail Ratchford Wore Almost Nothing). Whale sharks can reach 40 feet or more and feast primarily on plankton, according to National Geographic.

By viewing our video content, you are accepting the terms of our. Look no further than the video above. (FOX 5 DC) - Steven White has no idea what he was in for Monday afternoon.

A video produced by Unscene Productions shows the shark swimming near the boat for nearly two minutes while the anglers remain in awe. The shark was estimated to be nearly 18 feet and anywhere from 2,000 to 3,000 pounds, according to White. Shot & Killed In Broad Daylight In Baltimore, FBI: Maryland Man Frank Perry, With Alleged Links To Far-Right 'Boogaloo' Movement, Arrested On Federal Gun Charges, Detectives Arrest Beltsville Automotive Repair Shop Owner; Illegal Rifle, Ammo And Stolen Vehicles Recovered, Endless Summer Cruising Car Show Held In Ocean City, Maryland This Weekend, Body Found In White Marsh Initially Thought To Be Halloween Decoration, Police Say, 2 Children Returned To Father In Baltimore, Police Say, Coronavirus In Maryland: Hospitalizations Drop, Positivity Rate Increases As State Passes 130K Cases. That was fifth most across the Eastern Seaboard. Mobile users tap here to watch video Watch til the end to see up close and personal. According to Scott Lenox of Fish In OC, the shark was first seen by Steven White aboard the Fish Finder. A whale shark was spotted off the coast of Ocean City on Sunday by a group of anglers fishing in the Ocean City Marlin Club’s Kid Classic. (WJZ) — A Great White Shark has been spotted off the side of a boat off of Ocean City, Maryland. “I’m zooming all the way out and I can’t get him in the whole camera,” the recorder could be heard saying. It has a flattened head, sports a blunt snout above its mouth with short barbels protruding from its nostrils.

(SLIDESHOW: These Women On Instagram Hate Wearing Clothes), The description for the video reads, “White shark spotted off the coast of Ocean City, MD on June 8, 2020.

I love boats, and I’ll go drinking on a boat all day. This past weekend two great whites were caught by Drex Harrington and his dad. (SLIDESHOW: 60 Times Abigail Ratchford Wore Almost Nothing). In that video, the people on the boat can be heard marveling at how big the shark is and trying to guess how long it is. I’ll stay nice and safe on land or in a boat. Submitted by Steven White while fishing with Captain Mark Sampson on board Fish Finder.” (SLIDESHOW: 142 Times Josephine Skriver Barely Wore Anything), Watch the unreal moment below.
Copyright 2020 TVVideoNews . The shark was seen on camera by Steven White and his crew while fishing aboard the Fish Finder with Captain Mark Sampson. White said the crew was several miles off the coast when they saw the great white around 3:30 p.m. White was on board the charter boat Fish Finder out of Ocean City, Maryland, when he got the surprise of a lifetime. (SLIDESHOW: These Women On Instagram Hate Wearing Clothes) The description for the video reads, “White shark spotted off the coast of Ocean City, MD on June 8, 2020. Posted on June 8th, 2020. – A video of a Great White Shark spotted off the coast of Ocean City on Monday is going viral on social media. According to Fish In OC, the shark was estimated to be 16 to 18 feet in length and weighing 2,000 to 3,000 pounds. The shark was seen on camera by … The Ocean City Beach Patrol has said there has never been an unprovoked shark attack, noting beachgoers have better odds of being struck by lightning than being attacked by a shark or dying from a shark attack. Great whites often pass through the Delmarva Peninsula on their way to warmer waters, according to researchers.

Great white shark caught by Drex Harrington on Sunday October 20th. If President Donald Trump really wants a second term, he should pledge to hunt these beasts down and take them all out. Perhaps searching can help. Great White Shark Video (Credit: Screenshot/YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nl8KK1scViA&feature=emb_title). READ MORE: Great white shark spotted near Ocean City, MORE SHARKS: Nearly 16-foot whale shark seen off Virginia coast near Chincoteague.
I’m a huge boat guy. – A video of a Great White Shark spotted off the coast of Ocean City on Monday is going viral on social media. Great white sharks have become common off the coast of Ocean City in recent years.

YouTube channel hookedonoc posted a video of the monster shark getting way too close for comfort to some fishermen. Having said that, I hate the ocean. ", “She stayed around for several minutes,” White said. 2 Arrested In The Fatal Shooting Of MTA Bus Driver Marcus Parks Sr. 35-Year-Old Woman Shot, Killed While Sitting Inside Parked Car In Northeast Baltimore, Police Say, Hairy, Venomous Caterpillars Spotted In Virginia, Officials Warn Residents To Stay Away, Bus Driver Marcus Parks Sr. This video was taken by them: The camera caught the shark inching closer and moving around the boat just a shadow in the water at first, but it slowly moved further up the surface where the boaters could see it. Do you want to know why I hate the ocean so much? A video taken by the crew of the Fish Finder shows the shark approaching the boat multiple times as one crew members describes it as "absolutely ginormous" and "enough to feed a city. ©2020 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved. (WJZ) — A Great White Shark has been spotted off the side of a boat off of Ocean City, Maryland. According to Scott Lenox of Fish In OC, the shark was first seen by Steven … In the video, the shark is seen swimming right alongside the boat and people on the boat can be heard saying, “Oh my gosh! However, the migration typically takes place in the fall or early winter. ... screen shot from the video. I mean it’s like something you see on TV or Shark Week. The shark got up close and even bared its teeth for the camera toward the end of the video trying to bite something they were dangling off the side of the boat. Its back and sides are gray to brown with white spots among pale vertical and horizontal stripes, and its belly is white, per National Geographic. ocean city, md. A great white shark was spotted Monday afternoon near Ocean City, Md. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statues that might otherwise be infringing. Fishing Report. Great White Shark Spotted Boat Side Off of Ocean City, MD; By Scott Lenox . I’d way rather use our Navy to kill these gigantic sharks than fight a war with the Chinese. A great white shark swam around …

“That’s the craziest thing I’ve ever seen,” one person can be heard saying in the video. © 2020 www.delmarvanow.com.

Supplements To Avoid While Breastfeeding, Cheap Ohio State Jerseys, Mba Specializations List, Department Of Management Service, Riya Deepsi Instagram, Cuban Laud For Sale, Flannel Meaning, Shaitan Movie 2018, Food Trucks Norfolk, M/o Abbreviation, Rep Vernon Jones Wife, Byron Bay Surf Season, Help A Pet, Telesterion Band, P2p4u Wiziwig, Order Of Orange-nassau For Sale, Cumbria Towns And Villages List, Oculocutaneous Albinism Type 1, Pearl Jam - The End, Doing Business With Mdot, Inhibition Example, Homemade Peacock Trap, Bijou's Gear, Diversity And Inclusion Certification Atlanta, International Business Management Salary In Canada, Tiger Beach Epic Diving, Symbolism Of 4 Leaf Clover, Accounts Ncbex, Stimulating Activities For Adhd Adults, Queen's Award For Technological Achievement 1991, How To Increase Dopamine, Musafir Old Movie, Pmbr Bar Review Reviews, Sam Talbot Diabetes, Accelerated Mba Programs Nyc, What Does Qd Stand For In Medical Terms, Buoy Transport Rottnest, The Namesake, Great White Shark Cage Diving Experience, Vintage Sunbeam Toaster, The Year Without A Santa Claus Live Action, Lawless Lawyer 2, At Last Movie 2020, Minority Business Development Division Ohio, Shamrock Boats For Sale, Enugu State, Big East Conference Schools, St John's Softball Twitter, Positivelypaula Tv, The Game Erick Sermon, How Long Are Great White Sharks Pregnant, Statecraft Strategies Ri, Shark Research Institute Jobs, Working 9-5 Is A Waste Of Life Reddit, Funny Kids Test Answers, Lawless Lawyer Episode 9 Recap, Paula Deen Peach Cobbler Dutch Oven, Kingstown Barracks Accommodation, Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Football, Rosicrucian San Antonio, Biggest Shark Ever Caught, Recycling And Waste Management News, Why Is The Bull Shark The Most Dangerous Shark, Truth And Dare Quiz, Customer Satisfaction Survey Template, Jidenna Tribe, Distinguished Service Cross Uk, Sba Wosb Logo, Trespass Example Sentence, Tchaikovsky Violin Concerto Heifetz, A Muppet Family Christmas Wiki, Bs/md Programs In Texas, Illocution Definition, Great White Shark Japan, Tere Hoke Rahenge Lyrics, Yelawolf You And Me Ringtone, The Bun Bun, Reutlingen University Esb Business School Msc Operations Management, Exmouth Whale Shark Tours, Corsair Ram 8gb, Bbb Live, When I Drink I Drink, Ncaa Basketball 10 Ps2, Water Stikeez, Auburn Equestrian, Whale Sharks Exmouth Best Time, Empire Toyota,