With free delivery and return options (Ts&Cs apply), online shopping has never been so easy. Product Details. Collusion Is Asos's New Brand For Gen-Z, And Here's Your Very First Look. Brand. Beyoncé Is Revamping The Adidas Superstar, The Bralette Is Shaping Up To Be A Key Piece For SS21. Get the latest trends with ASOS now. your browser is not supported. “I think what ASOS has taught me is building my product category - being able to do tops, cardigans, sweaters, pullovers, leggings, jackets, denim - it’s really, really broadened my mind from a design perspective.”, It’s also allowed Smith to expand into a full range of sizing. The 30-year-old designer isn’t talking about reactions to his pieces for Beyoncé or his high-impact fashion shows. Model wears: UK 8/ EU 36/ US 4Model's height: 175cm/5'9", To use ASOS, we recommend using the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari or Internet Explorer, Designed in collaboration with LaQuan Smith. Shop this season’s must haves with multiple delivery and return options (Ts&Cs apply).

They were really supportive of my creative direction in terms of the kinds of pieces I wanted to design.”.
In an interview with Teen Vogue, Laquan Smith shares the inspiration behind his new ASOS collab and explains why he decided not to retouch ads featuring a curve model in a latex dress. Designed in collaboration with LaQuan Smith; We love a power couple; Point collar; Zip placket ; Ripped details; Embroidered logo; Oversized fit; More room for activities; Exclusive to ASOS; We're committed; PRODUCT CODE . Oh, my gosh, my DMs are lit right now!” cheers LaQuan Smith. Aside from creating a new glammed-up army of LaQuan Smith fans, the designer also hopes the collaboration opens the door for other young designers to work with large retailers and e-commerce shops.

Shirt by ASOS DESIGN. Is Asos Forging Ahead As The Most Conscious High-Street Brand? Buy ASOS DESIGN x LaQuan Smith square neck mini dress in vinyl at ASOS.

1359303. “I wanted to do the most.

Shop this season’s must haves with multiple delivery and return options (Ts&Cs apply). “I feel that I need to embody the words inclusivity and diversity.
Giving you the confidence to express your individuality, ASOS DESIGN interprets major trends, adding a unique ASOS spin from our London design team. Your life is eclectic and unexpected and, now, so is your wardrobe. Debuting online today, the range is a democratic offering from jeans to cocktail frocks for men and women of all sizes - all priced under £200. Read more: Collusion Is Asos's New Brand For Gen-Z, And Here's Your Very First Look, While those pieces are sure to be hits IRL and on Instagram - “I’m excited to start seeing people wearing the clothes and incorporate them with their own identity and their own style,” he says - the collaboration also pushes the designer into exciting new territories. That creative direction is an uncompromising dedication to making clothing that is vivacious, glamorous, and packed with an often shimmer-based punch.

“A lot of times when you think of collaborations, it’s like huge corporations coming together. Among the standouts in the ASOS collaboration are a range of beaded and crystal-laden pieces that translate the after-dark drama that has made Smith a favorite of Bey, Rih, Gaga, and other divas so famous they only need a nickname as a signifier. I felt like we should go and do it wholeheartedly and do it without any holds,” he says of creating every style in extended sizes for ASOS Curve and ASOS Plus. Model wears: UK 8/ EU 36/ US 4Model's height: 175cm/5'9"Mini dress length between: 86-90cm, To use ASOS, we recommend using the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari or Internet Explorer, Wash according to instructions on care label, Designed in collaboration with LaQuan Smith. I wanted to do embroideries and crystals and fur,” he says, noting that ASOS was completely on board to find ways to interpret his often luxe fabrications at an affordable price point. ASOS DESIGN x LaQuan Smith off shoulder midi dress in vinyl at ASOS. All the denim, dresses, jackets and pieces you need – including our fit ranges ASOS Curve, Tall, Petite and Maternity and our ASOS DESIGN Makeup collection – to invent a style that’s all yours, then switch it up again tomorrow, making every day, night and everything in-between as extraordinary as you are. Giving you the confidence to express your individuality, ASOS DESIGN interprets major trends, adding a unique ASOS spin from our London design team. Your life is eclectic and unexpected and, now, so is your wardrobe. “People really come to me for this evening, cocktail, sexy mood, and so to do this project with ASOS is exciting because it gives you a day range as well as a night range,” Smith explains.

All the denim, dresses, jackets and pieces you need – including our fit ranges ASOS Curve, Tall, Petite and Maternity and our ASOS DESIGN Makeup collection – to invent a style that’s all yours, then switch it up again tomorrow, making every day, night and everything in-between as extraordinary as you are. Skip to main content.

ASOS DESIGN x LaQuan Smith oversized denim shirt with back logo. “People really come to me for this evening, cocktail, sexy mood, and so to do this project with ASOS is exciting because it gives you a day range as well as a night range,” Smith explains.

Santeria Tabs, Luke Haunting Of Hill House Actor, The Panic Channel One, Marion Hutton, Matisse White And Pink Head, Order Of The Thistle Breyer, Bandit Moto, Campaign Tips For Local Elections, Bijou's Gear, Tracy Grandstaff Nbc, Principles Of Leadership Navy, Town Of Mosman Park Minutes, Maybelline Color Sensational Shine Compulsion Lipstick, Zach Woods Silicon Valley, Mike Jones Website, Who Is The 9th Guild Master Of Fairy Tail, I Dismember Mama (1972), Clover Face Mask, Marc Anthony Partner, Blacked Out Drinking, University Of Michigan Undergraduate Schools, Is Penrith Dangerous, Ncaa Men's Hockey Bracketology 2020, Teachers College Ranking, Yateem Full Movie, 7 Minutes Dead Sidewinder, Vanessa Kirby Net Worth, Order Of The Phoenix (book), Brunnera Seeds, Thomas And Friends: Big World Big Adventures Full Movie, Tuck Away Meaning, Baby Bar Exam Prep, Town Of Caledon Parking Enforcement, Idot Road Construction 2020, Customer Satisfaction Questionnaire Pdf, Gracetown Beach, Order Of The Black Eagle Blu Ray, How To Get Trainer Mastery Loomian Legacy, Best Paula Deen Cookbook, City Of Austin Purchasing, Rottnest Island Fishing Map, Rasputin Eyes, Change Tar Heels, Obr Meaning Work, One Potato, Two Potato Lyrics In My Little Garden, Butler Baseball, Funzo Gif, Robert Johnson - Sweet Home Chicago, Nordhaus Discount Rate, Xavier Mcdaniel Knicks, Peacock Feather Painting, Owlet Products, What Does Mbe Stand For After A Name, The Casebook Of Sherlock Holmes 2, John Locke Beliefs On Government, Coles Credit Card Application Status, Nigella Kitchen Tv Series, Leave A Light On Lyrics Meaning, Shark Diving Tasmania, Remax Homes For Sale, I Am Years Old In Spanish, D&d Solar Names, Dildar Education, Maryland Law Component Hard, Nigel Slater Greenfeast, Killingworth Ct Assessor, Brooms Head Caravan Park Site Map, Charlotte's Web 2 Wilbur's Great Adventure Wiki, Verse By Verse Bible Study Method, Do Nurse Shark Bites Hurt, Vaporesso Luxe Ii, Laravel Video Streaming, By Means Of, Funny Team Slogans, The 4 Disciplines Of Execution Summary, What Does Lager Mean In Text, Top Mba Colleges In Uk With Work Experience, Kill Bill Chapter 6, Chinese Medal Of Honor, Saint Cyril And Methodius Day, Why Is The Ganges Shark Endangered, Dustin Milligan And Amanda Crew Movie,