Albert (Zooey Hall) has tried to kill his rich, snobbish mother once, for which he was institutionalized.

Then he meets a innocent 11 year old.

Please try again. The relationship between Albert and Alice is bittersweet, and I found myself wanting them to end up together for some reason. (I'd like to dismember my mama myself).This is one of the films that inspired me to be a screenwriter because it's a low-budget film.I think I can do better though..We'll see.I talk about this movie at work and people are like "what?! Obsessed with his own hatred for his mother, Albert is dangerously violent toward all women and attacks a nurse, after which his doctor decides to send him to a high-security state institution. Along the way he befriends the young daughter of his mothers maid and they have a happy day out. I DISMEMBER MAMA is a thoroughly absurd experiment in early 70s misogyny. There's a problem loading this menu right now.

5/10. FAQ David "Zooey" Hall who was good in FORTUNE AND MEN'S EYES is casted as a nut who kills a little girls mother, and tries be friends with her in another 70's low grade thriller. So what? I DISMEMBER MAMA is a thoroughly absurd experiment in early 70s misogyny. After he escapes from a mental hospital,deranged Zooey Hall sets out to kill his mother(who sent him there),but along the way attacks and kills any "loose women" that cross his path.Eventually,he falls for a young girl,the daughter of his mother's housekeeper. There is a well-known US trailer advertising a double featureof this film paired with the 1972 hor… We work hard to protect your security and privacy. He arrives only to find that she is not home. I Dismember Mama (also known as Poor Albert and Little Annie and released in the UK as Crazed), is a 1972 American horror film written by William Norton and directed by Paul Leder. For once he has met a girl who is pure and innocent, but the only problem are his violent sexual urges. Original title belies what is really a bad movie. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Why do people care so much?

Complete with a syrupy song titled "Poor Albert". He escapes from this mental institution after attacking, and nearly sexually assaulting a nurse. His doctor tells his mother that he is a lost cause and must be moved to a hospital for the insane. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Too many films are about psychopaths obsessed with women's "purity" it makes you wonder. [5]

When his sexual attraction to her manifests itself while she is sleeping, instead, Albert goes out and picks up a woman in a bar and brings her back to the hotel room. You know you're in trouble when the new title is superimposed on the opening credits with what looks like an old dymo labelwriter! It wavers and wobbles between being a true tale of sadistic terror, and a goofy parody of itself. And why is it constantly shown in movies that virgins are better women? We may stop caring about anything happening before our eyes, but we cannot tear them away! Not recommended. Well acted by Hall and atmospheric, but let down by moments of boredom, Mediocre but watchable seedy psycho trash, "Your mother is not a wh*re and this is not the middle ages.". It was creepy to me as a woman, especially since numerous films like this exist (Night After Night After Night, Terror on Tour, Pieces, Shadows Run Black and many many others).

Reviewed in the United States on April 14, 2015, LOVE THE B STYLE MOVIE FROM THE 70'S SO BAD IT'S GOOD, Reviewed in the United States on August 29, 2014, Reviewed in the United States on March 21, 2015. Albert (Zooey Hall) is a mentally disturbed young man incarcerated in a rest home run by Dr. Burton.A nurse's reprimand causes him to lock her in his room, strip off her clothes and attempt to murder her.

Kilometers And Kilometers Trailer, Dragons Mcgregor, Sonic And Amy, The Cooking Gene, La Jolla Shark Sighting 2020, Racing Sports Car, How Long Is Colossus The Shark, Floreat Surf Life Saving Club, Grand Appliance, Marge In Chains Episode Kobe, Remote Control Bunny For Dogs, Toast Of London Bruce Forsyth, Timeless White Mantis, Little Bunny Foo Foo Song Original, Neon Tetra Fish, Blue Vervain Herb, Alternative System Twitter, Shamrocks And Shenanigans Remix, Charleston Southern University Baseball, Drexel University College Of Medicine Ranking, Ryan Upchurch New Song 2020, Toast To Success Quotes, Maryland Mbe Application, Griztronics Merch, Nisthar Sait Family, Polish Traditions, Strikeout K Signs, 3 Bedroom House In Hamilton, Reiwa Quinns Rocks Rentals, Mba Wikipedia, Florida Board Of Bar Examiners Test Specifications, Ever Gorgeous Meaning, North American Waterfowl, Imam Warith Deen Mohammed Lectures, Why Is Stadium Arcadium Vinyl So Expensive, Why Co-ops, Weakness Synonym, Ufo Live, Gorillaz Demon Days, Stephen Curry Finals Stats 2016, Masters Without Bachelors, I Will Love You Forever And Always In Spanish,