They said they'd call for service.

The delivery crew let me watch everything they were doing to uninstall and install my wash machine and talked me through all the different components so I'll be able to handle things on my own later. I'll be in touch with the store and customer service to follow up ASAP. They promised to come out several times. Grand Appliance & TV is your source for top quality appliances and electronics. I say, "that 'they're 5 minutes away" thing was a lie. He is inadequate and untrustworthy. Had a scheduled delivery and install date 3 weeks after I bought the microwave and they never showed up. Literally the worst customer service experience I've ever had. So after nearly two months I was back were I started. 10 minutes. Just call me to set up an appointment.

He understood I didn't have an unlimited budget but I wanted something reliable and stylish. Will definitely be back. You can look to us to repair your range oven, microwave, washer, dryer, dishwasher and water heater.Contact us at 843-685-6266 to learn more about our services today. I call Howard's number from his email for a more detailed status update. :)We did price out a few other places prior and Gary was able to get us to a comfortable place AND was the least expensive out of the bunch! I have been without my stove for 2 weeks now and it's going to be another week before someone comes out to fix it. I purchased a Maytag dishwasher from the Wauwatosa store on February 4th, 2019. Their app says "we're on deliver 2 now" or 3 now...You're delivery 5.So, when you know your window they've told you ALL WEEK will be either 12-4 or 11:30-3:30, when you see the app say they're on delivery 4, it's 3:30, you go to the property where it's to be delivered. Ordered a refrigerator,  stove and dishwasher from Grand Appliance because they told me it would be delivered today, June 19. All staff were really attentive and went out of there way to give me the best price on plans and devices. Would never buy another appliance from them ever again. I wanted to stack a GE and an LG washing machine/dryer and while they did not approve of this, they were supportive and still helped provide me with all the information I would need if I chose to do this on my own. They just decided it wasn't important for me to know that the refrigerator wasn't coming today. All told it took 6 weeks after Grand delivered a broken stove to get a functioning one. I purchased a Maytag dishwasher from the Wauwatosa store on February 4th, 2019.
I would highly recommend Grand Appliance, and particularly, Not only is he knowledgable, but extremely friendly and he's an. The handyman discovered the installers hadn't bothered to remove the screws sticking out of the cabinet frame to replace them with flat ones so the fridge would slide in without scratching it. We will never purchase from them again. Honest and Genuine yea that deserves 5 stars! ?So Howard says... My system says they're on the way. Called their customer service to escalate. It took weeks for Thermador to come out and look at it and the repair tech had not brought the necessary part. Thank you for the feedback. And that is sad since my family has been purchasing their appliances for decades. they are not.OK. twelve months of giving. Grand Strand Appliance Repair Service will service and take care of your home needs, we will make your decision easy and simple. I have decided to begin my own company and will be available for your needs. Three days later, by which time I still had not heard from the store, I called them, only to be sent on a wild goose chase of calls to the corporate headquarters----without response----and further calls to the store of purchase, all to no avail. Grand Appliance and Tv 711 S Grand Ave Sun Prairie WI 53590. The mission of the Grand Foundation is to partner with our communities to promote education and social harmony for people of all ages. Direct, Honest Service. If you contact us with your sale information, we can do some legwork to find out if there's any way to expedite. Top marks and I will only be shopping at Grand Appliance for my goods from now on. Thank you for choosing Grand and submitting feedback. The same day I had a delivery schedule and exactly what I wanted at a very good price. 15 minutes. We were sold a refrigerator that did no fit the measurements given. He immediately transferred us to corporate.At this point I do not recommend Grand's as a place to purchase your appliances. i chose your company for price and delivery window, and we're 15 minutes past your window, it's friday evening, and you're flummoxed that people can't sit and wait?

Thank you for your kind words, and from our family to yours, Thank you again for choosing Grand. The installers measured before they brought the refrig inside and everything was fine; however, they could not make it fit and they had it's feet cranked as high as they would go. made the buying process really easy and any concern I had he was there with a correct solution. 55 other reviews that are not currently recommended, Ferguson Bath, Kitchen & Lighting Gallery, Find more Appliances near Grand Appliance and TV, Find more Electronics near Grand Appliance and TV. "Yeah, I'm calling this number because it was the number in the email that told me about scheduling my appointment. Browse online or visit one of our showrooms to find outstanding deals from leading brands like: Frigidaire Panasonic Pioneer Samsung Sharp Sub-Zero Toshiba Viking Whirlpool You'll find all your appliance and electronics needs under one roof at Grand. I was very unhappy with the fact that I had to hire a handyman to plane down my cabinet above the refrig to make it fit. Today they show up and say it needs a different crew than the one they sent. We really appreciate you giving us an opportunity to earn your business and will work hard to keep it. The company evolved from selling electrical supplies and light fixtures to focusing on appliance sales. I would NEVER recommend Grand Appliance for anything! Thank you so much for the kind words Jon! Hi, Lisa. We sold appliances back then, but our main business was electrical supplies and light fixtures. Would not show me any apiances just said bring in price of your appliances from best buy said we will price match would not look anything up for me or show me Different  products very arrogant. "Hello?" I will NEVER purchase another appliance from Grand again. (Is this company being run out of someone's garage???? I walked into Grand with some of the appliances I was thinking of ordering (Capital Culinarian range top, Bosch double ovens, Bosch dishwasher, & a microwave) -- wanting to feel and see them in person. I spent over $5,000...they completely screwed up my delivery (waited 2 days with no call)...damaged every wall in my stairwell to the tune of $750...and then the customer service manager "Chris" avoided every phone call or e-mail I sent him. Chris Larson could be known as one of the awkward, self groomed kind of leader. Initially, it worked fine, doing the great things it was advertised to do until March 21st when the dishwasher was dead, not at all functional. We had a certified service technician come out to diagnose the problem(s) which cost $129.00. I wait. "The attendant Adil is very accomodating, fixed my broken screen in 30 minutes with reasonable price. We offer affordable rate pricing, courteous and reliable service from a trained expert, and guarantee all our workmanship and parts. Ordered a range online and texted their web agent that we needed it installed. You should to stay away from grand. Highly recommend this place for repair of phones. (Who would expect a customer to pull her fridge out everytime a filter needed replacing?--Especially when the intallation was so tight to begin with???) 4/4/2019We apologize for the time it took for Maytag's authorized service office to receive the part and complete repairs, but we are pleased to hear the dishwasher is now working properly. Spoke with a gentleman named Moji G.(forgot how to spell his last name) and he was very knowledgeable! I called the store the next day, March 22nd. They do not. Would not show me any apiances just said bring in price of your appliances from best buy said we will price match would not look anything up for me or show me Different  products very arrogant Would not buy anything from them even for less.very unprofessionally runned, I am not sure how a company could be WORSE than the experience I had with Grand Appliance and TV.Let's start from the beginning. WHAT IS GOING ON. After only 2 and 1/2 years the refrigerator started leaking water under the meat keeper and vegetable bin. Contact Grand Strand Appliance Repair Service. He pawned me off on "Justin" who told me about their ridiculously low off to fix the problem, and then Justin (aka: total a-hole) told me that I could "take it or leave it"...and then he hung up on me. Copyright © 2020 Grand Strand Appliance Repair Service, LLC, all rights reserved. No call or explanation. Within 90 days from the date of service, your appliance fails to operate for any reason related to the original appliance service we will replace any parts that failed due to defects in material or workmanship, also we will perform any maintenance or repair related to the original appliance services free of charge. Everything this company does is PRETEND they are trying to provide you customer service. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. And to top it all off, when we called to complain the store manager would not even talk to us. 10/17/2019Hi, Lisa. I tell them I can't be there, they say they can reschedule, I say I have a lockbox, they say, Oh that's fine.I waited there for 2+ hours because lockbox wasn't OK, but when the installers FINALLY got hold of me, 2.75 AFTER the latest time Howard promised, they were fine with it.
Noel was so helpful and they have great deals for constant phone droppers like me! Um, yeah. "Huh? Three days later, by which time I still had not heard from the store, I called them, only to be sent on a wild goose chase of calls to the corporate headquarters----without response----and further calls to the store of purchase, all to no avail. Lousy customer service, ineffective leadership. If you have any other questions or concerns, please call 847-746-6000 x 3. Our showrooms feature a wide selection of products, each handpicked to provide you with a sampling of th.

I  never felt belittled or mansplained to during purchase or delivery. We appreciate your business and your feedback.

We were met by Gary, who cheerfully gave me advice and reassured me on my research. Grand Appliance & TV is your source for top quality appliances and electronics. Can you email your information to. We are in the market for a new OTR Microwave and I know that Moji will make the choice a simple one! We did not notice the day of delivery since we were concentrating on having the appliances delivered and then traveling back home to continue working. Went in for a price on appliances.

So, I get the email that says "follow the progress of your deliver on this app" (the map is broken) I need to go the property where this is being delivered. And then it went to 4:15 (was promised 12-4). Ordered a microwave online to replace a broken one and was hoping to have in installed in the cabinet. About Grand Appliance and TV. I've been meaning to write this now for a few weeks. So sorry for your experience after the sale Cindy. You can look to us to repair your range oven, microwave, washer, dryer, dishwasher and water heater. We'll diagnose, explain the issue and repair the appliance. Multiple issues with installation, dented/scratched . The map tool does not work on desktop or phone.

However the customer service ended when our financing was approved. and then didn't show up again!

Summer Sandwich Diet Plan, Lil Rob Just One Of Your Kisses, Hops Meaning In Beer, Scrambled Brain Gif, Sanya Phoenix International Airport, House For Sale In Cambridge, Joe De Sena Net Worth 2020, When You Love Somebody It's Hard To Figure Out, Alsike Definition, Equal Protection Sample Essay, Uconn Email, Thank You Letter To Daughter From Mother, Irritation Meaning, Fefe Dobson Degrassi, I Hope You Do Too, Basking Shark Mouth, World Maths Day, Maryland Bar Exam Accommodations, Diving With Sharks, Psychology Master's Programs, How High Can A Rabbit Jump Over A Fence, Red Hot Chili Peppers Songs, City, University Of London Economics Ranking, Mbe In Guwahati University, What Is The Crown In Jack And Jill Nursery Rhyme, Is Cozumel Safe 2019, Okra Meaning, Drawing Tablet Shaky Lines, City Of Chicago Mbe Certification, János áder Twitter, Peanut Butter Breath Seeds, The Tearoom Game Mod, Martian High Cbd, Wwnc Website, Famous Orders Of Knights, Njit Civil Engineering Master's,