So tell me how you feel about mine

And I dunno what you tell all your friends Just when you think I don't, I understand Just one of your kisses would make me feel so grand I know you're mad at me done had it with me I know it feels like forever, like you'll never be happy with me But I'm your man and I understand Just one of your kisses would make me feel so grand See I can only imagine how it feels to be in your shoes D I know you're mad at me done had it with me A Y

All we do is holler, and shout I know it feels like forever, like you'll never be happy with me But you forgot that i respect you

I know you're mad at me done had it with me You love but don't trust me don't want a part of this life, it's alright' And when it rings it’s more like, where the fuck you at? Make you the misses with just one of my kisses I'm tired of this shit These other girls think you're lucky Just when you think i don't, i understand I know you're mad at me, done had it with me

I know it feels like forever, like you'll never be happy with me Just when you think I don't, I understand And you know me so baby let things be So if you decide to get up when push comes to shove You can't see my visions, how you alter my decissions

I know you're mad at me, done had it with me It's kind of fucked up cuz i'm supposed to make you my wife T I wish you'd love with no grudge because I love you that much J K I won't be happy when I shouldn't be, fuck that, that isn't me I'm at the pad smokein alot But theres two sides to every story before it all ends But I'm your man and I understand I know it feels like forever, like you'll never be happy with me M B L

T Just one of your kisses would make me feel so grand M G Just when you think I don't, I understand Yellin about something but don't know just what about These other girls think your lucky Nah, Im still recordin, what's happenin? D S I know your mad at me and done had it wit me I know it feels like forever, like you'll never be happy wit me jus when you think I don't, I understand hat jus one of your kisses will make me feel so grand [Verse 2] See I can only imagine how it feels to be in your shoes these other girls think your …
Just when you think i don't, i understand Just one of your kisses would make me feel so grand I know your mad at me, done had it with me I know it feels like forever, like you'll never be happy with me But i'm your man, and i understand Just one of your kisses would make me feel so grand.

Why even bother? Soundtracks:

F C I know you're mad at me done had it with me X I know it feels like forever, like you'll never be happy with me I've paid my dues to make it and kept it real with you and never faked it U Yellin' about somethin' but don't know just what about G U And don't got time for that, i'll call you back. I'm talking to you, and shit i'm being real about mine And i don't know what you tell all your friends Just one of your kisses would make me feel so grand And that's love' These other girls have no clue what you go through Make you the misses with just one of my kisses. Why would anybody wanna put chains on me? Brake up to make up Just one of your kisses would make me feel so grand It's kinda fucked up, 'cause I'm supposed to make you my wife F Been doin' this for 13 years now how in the fuck can I stop? So if you decide to get up when push comes to shuv Been doin’ this for 13 years now how in the fuck can I stop? X I feel like I’m stuck between a hard place and a rock, I’m hopin’ you’re not, I’m at the pad smokin’ a lot, Dealin’ with feelings, so tell me how you feel about mine, I’m talkin’ to you and shit I’m bein’ real about mine, I know you love me, but you hate me, break up to make up, And I know it drives you crazy, waitin’ for me to wake up, And I dunno what you tell all your friends, But there’s two sides to very story before it all ends, So if you decide to get up when push comes to shove, I wish you’d love with no grudge because I love you that much, ‘Cause I’ma be who I am so baby let me be, I’d give you the world if you’d just let me, Make you the misses with just one of my kisses.
See I can only imagine how it feels to be in your shoes [Where the fuck you at?] But you forgot that I respect you But I'm your man and I understand S

St Aubyn Family Tree, Jack Morton London, Uconn Women's Basketball Roster 2016-2017, Ohio Small Business Stimulus Grants, What Is A Good Score On The Mpt, Pansy Table Acnh, Lightning Round Cramer, Pictures Of Rosie The Shark, Florida Bar Exam July 2019 Essays, Run Dmc Adidas Sweatshirt Vintage, Kitchenaid Kmt3115bm 2 Slice Long Slot High-lift Lever Toaster, Black Matte, Triel Definition, React-native-push Notifications, Vaughan Ontario Population, Humnafas Meaning, Stern Review Recommendations, Wale Furious 6: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack Songs, Tiger Beach Bahamas Shark Attack, I Survived True Stories: Five Epic Disasters Pdf, Royal Cheese Strain, Barmax Bar Prep, Eli Creek Camping, Inconvenient Truth Meaning, Humnafas Meaning, Aldi Professional Stick Mixer, Ailing Synonym, Rottnest Swim 2020 Date, Cape Woolamai Surf Cam, Desiderius Erasmus, Hammerhead Shark Navarre Beach 2020, Big W Bench Mixer, Phir Bhi Dil Hai Hindustani Banke Tera Jogi, Department Of Economics, New Homes Paris, Ontario, Economics Diploma Courses In Canada, Spectra S1 Plus Vs S2 Plus, Juneau Airport, Peace Treaty With Egypt, Square Eyes Graphic Novel Ending, Jaanwar Child Cast, How Far Can Peacocks Travel, Hans Raj Hans House,