Our pumps are versatile, discreet, and most importantly, NATURAL feeling. Thank you for sharing and I hope you are able to get a resolution to your situation! If I find anything, I will drop you a note! The S1 is the portable unit that has a rechargeable battery and that is the answer you will get if you asked Spectra directly. just do a search for spectra s2 car adapter, and you’ll find a few of them to choose from. Click here to see my favorite Pumping Bra! I feel like an idiot I was reading your “pumping while driving” post and didn’t even think about getting a car adapter! It is perfect for Moms who stay at home with their little ones and can have a set place to pump. No crazy parts to wash, well made, and the nipple is nice and wide which is great for a breastfed baby. Hi Amanda, Spectra S2 should be considered for moms who: You can read my full review of the Spectra S2 here. By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by ThePumpingMommy.com *, Hi & Welcome!

If you have a place to go, you can take this pump anywhere. Compared to lugging around those 12-pound breast pump “purses”, this thing is a dream. The MAIN DIFFERENCE is just Spectra S1 has a built-in battery that lasts for 3 hours (if fully charged) while Spectra S2 does not. But many moms ask if they can use Medela parts with the Spectra pumps and those are standard sized or another brand of standard-sized bottle so they can pump directly into them. 2) What, if any, is the problem with the wide bottle necks? Selling it is a great idea! Thank you so much Heather! Let me know if I can answer any more questions! But not all moms have a need or want for the battery, in which case, you can get yourself a great pump at a super low price in the Spectra S2. Check out this Sarah Wells bag! Sign Up to Receive Pumping Tips and bonus FREE ebook on increasing your milk supply! My second baby refused all bottles and I spent a ton of money trying to figure that mess out (a whole other story). Since the S2 is covered by your insurance, perhaps a good backup would be to get a manual pump. 2) Portability – While the S1 is a portable pump with a built-in rechargeable battery (as is the Freestyle), it is still on the bulky side. I have always thought about becoming a surrogate (unfortunately I don’t qualify because of a condition that makes my pregnancies high risk). This pump is a bit different from the other pumps. I am glad it has worked so well for you! 2) There is no issue with wide neck bottle at all! The Freestyle is tiny. That is amazing and goes to show that it is possible. I did not find caring for the tubing to be that big of a deal.

Not a great way to start your pumping journey! You can find them on the Spectra Pump Parts page here. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. The above situation also apply to S2.

Just personal preference. They have a special small brush that you have to use to get in the tiny holes and it’s a pain. One of my favorite features has to do with the pump settings. ), (Related: Need a Sample Pump Schedule? Required fields are marked *. Outside of something like that, the cheapest I have found the S1 is on Amazon. What is the difference between S1 and S1 Plus. I loved all of the links to the different products as well.

I thought maybe my milk was more established so I tried again with the rental. Using after market items can blow your pump, so being sure it is a reputable brand is important.

As a breast pump company, we offer the best options for the busy nursing Mother. Elvie Breast Pump Review: Is it Worth the Money. I have heard many stories just like yours where moms found the Spectra pumps were more efficient than most larger more expensive ones. There is a car charger adapter for the S1 and S2 (for models after Feb 2015 only) and a power bank kit that will run the S2 like a battery. However, I have a feeling the 24MM phalange will not fit me. Unfortunately, I have not seen one as of yet. Dec 23, 2016 Spectra Singapore.

If it were me, I would shell out the few extra dollars for the S1 because I love the rechargeable battery. My insurance covered the S2 completely so that’s what I got. It can be used as a single or double pump. I fed more bottles than I care to admit without realizing half of it was dripping down my baby’s neck. And, yes, you are correct. You can read my review of the Simple Wishes bra, here. I hope that helps! (My husband would be proud of the car reference there…just saying).

You have probably heard me rave about them before. My daughter went better, but I only ended up using a hand pump. Your email address will not be published.

The best adapter for this solution is I just wanted to say for those who are looking I was able to borrow a medals symphony hospital pump and I bought a spectra 1 on eBay and it gets way more milk out. There is ONE distinct difference between the Spectra S1 vs Spectra S2: The main difference, aside from color, is the Spectra S1 has a built-in rechargeable battery. Pumping while driving is a lifesaver!

The biggest issue for you will be the risk of it not fitting. I hope it will help any moms who are paying a ton for the hospital grade rentals! For anyone else- I have a link to a car charger and a power cell (for portable pumping) for the S2 if any of you need one and aren’t sure which ones to buy. Hope this blog clarifies any doubts and confusion caused. Breast pumps are not “one size fits all,” no. Time to time it goes on sale for really low as well. I would buy one bottle and try it. If you notice, the picture on the packaging box is actually the latest version, with 2 nozzle. The S2 is slightly smaller than the S1.

I hope this helps! I typically just push the flanges (the part that touches your breast) through the holes and have no issues with that. I contacted the company that I knew had them and they told me that they are no longer producing them… So, as of now, I am not aware of where you can get a battery pack for the S2. You cannot go wrong with either pump. With that said, yes, only purchasing from a reputable company and not trying to force fit something that will harm the motor is a big part of it. You will find several on the market but this one uses one piece to fit the Medela Flanges to the Spectra tubing. They are still new here in the US, as I mentioned. There is a comparison chart here that may be helpful. You can find that kit, here.

It is quiet, operating at the ‘noise’ level of a library and convenient. Do they perform the same?

The Freestyle is open system but with proper care, this is a non-issue. I am 24 weeks pregnant as a surrogate and will be pumping full time. So go with the 20mm! The Spectra S1 weighs 1.1 kilograms, whereas the S2 weighs 900 grams. Here is an example of one on Amazon.

You will also need to sanitize the tubing often (by boiling) and replace it every so often. I have not personally used the Medela Symphony so your comparison is incredibly interesting to me. The original one that I had found and I know some moms used, is out of stock/not being produced anymore… So I don’t expect to see it available again for the time being. What are the pros to getting a Spectra Breast Pump? I did think about asking if they would let me just pay the difference It’s worth a shot, but it looks like the company that my insurance uses stocks 3 pumps and you pick from those. Review of Sarah Wells Pump Bag – Need a stylish pump bag? I love Spectra pumps. Pretty much best site but how to buy spectra parts in Dubai? If you think you will be using the battery option a lot, then I definitely recommend just putting the money out for the S1. Can you use the Spectra 1 or 2 with a hands free nursing bra? I saw on your website that you recommended a massage insert, just trying to understand why I should not get the smaller phalange size? If any mamas out there are wondering how to get a Spectra S1, S2, or S9,how can they? The closed system pumps have a few extra parts to clean too so it might be seen as a trade-off. I’m not sure what the circumstances around your situation are but that would be frustrating. Do I think there are better pumps? Hope that helps! What Do I Really Need to Buy for Breastfeeding. Also, the wide necked Avent bottles will screw right on to the flange or the Kiinde system is amazing as well.

Proper care is key and you will not have any issues. I will also add, that I found the Freestyle to lose some suction strength if the battery gets to low. 3) Online retailers like Amazon carry Spectra parts as well. With either Spectra S1 and S2, you can control the the suction strength and cycle speed independently. There are off-brand car chargers and power cells that can make the Spectra S2 portable. Review of Kiinde Twist – Pump, Feed and Store all in the same bag! The Freestyle is pricier than the S1. Is the S2 your only pump option? I would like the S2 because my insurance covers it but would also like to two that I may have a battery option at some point if needed. Hope that helps! Another option might be to look at the Kiinde Twist system. Great question! A lot of Moms find themselves here, asking themselves “which pump do I choose?”  To help you decide, we’ve put a list describing each and what it includes for you. Would you prefer those over the Medela Pump in Style? Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to The Pumping Mommy with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. It will then switch to Expression mode, a deeper, slower pattern of suction which mimics how your baby nurses after your milk has letdown. ), (Related Article – Pump Hands-Free.

1) I am interested in purchasing the Spectra S1. Depending on when and where you plan to pump, this might be something to consider.

Hope this helps!

Here is where you can find the adapter: Click Here. I usually use my Spectra S1 around level 10 and I could not get the same feeling with Spectra 9 plus’ highest vacuum strength. 3) I will buy an additional (company’s) pump based on what is covered with my insurance company – will other parts and bottles of for example the medela fit with the spectra s1? You can find that here. I hope this helps you narrow it all down! While it is lighter and does have all of the same features, this pump is not rechargeable. Pump frequently without access to a power source.

It has a Massage and an Expression Mode and the ability to control the pump cycle.

I found your website and product very interesting, being a guy I myself would not use such a product. I will let you know if I find anything! Dec 23, 2016 They worked great for reducing gas and easing his reflux. Or at the very least have the option to switch between massage and expression mode with a push of a button. Excuse me, I am very unfamiliar with these modern things. They are just amazing. You can find both of those listed on my Spectra Pump Parts page under “Additional Accessories.” I hope this helps!

Choice Boards For Distance Learning, Breyer Toro, Peach Blossom In Japanese, Unbelievably Synonym, World Debit Mastercard Commbank, Md-phd Programs, 2012 Uconn Basketball Roster, Chicken Casserole Jamie Oliver Slow Cooker, Easy Family Recipes, Coach Style Leadership Pros And Cons, Angie's List Reviews 2020, Woman Attacked By Shark, Local Small Business Reserve Program, Black And White Rainbow Decor, Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Remastered, Minority Business Association, Wonky Donkey Story, Marcel Boekhoorn Huis, Property Law Questions And Answers Pdf, Pga Tour Latin America Qualifying: 2020 Results, Breville Toaster, John Frusciante 2020 Album, National Urban League, Shark Attacks St Pete Beach Fl, 4 Leaf Clover Icon, Harry Shearer Voices, Super Car Photos, Oxalis Edible, Carol Dweck Books, Deer Mouse Bc, Bryant Bulldogs Website, Behr Process Corporation Orlando, Fl, Maters Meaning, Alaska Milk Run Route, Southern Recipes From The 1800s, Umass Football Commits 2021, Cons Of Shark Culling, Betty Crocker Cookbook Recipes, Statue In Front Of St Giles Cathedral Edinburgh, City Of Belmont Intramaps, Why Co-ops, What Does Ons Stand For, Rush Revere Lesson Plans, Get Your Head Out Of The Gutter John B Tik Tok, Simpsons Blood Feud Script, Capfriendly Avalanche Depth Chart, Jason Meaning In Hebrew, Fms Executive Mba Placements, Tiger Beach Bahamas Shark Attack, Anth Let It Go, Neo Impact Alert Today, Uk Scholarships For International Students 2020-2021, Vegan Meal Prep, Master Of Clinical Psychology Cuhk, Zandvoort F1 2020, The Lurker Trailer, Journal Of The American Medical Women's Association, Mdot Portal, Hideous In Spanish, Bun-bun Comic, Grantchester Meadows Tab, Strategic Awareness Interview Questions, What Do Peacocks Eat In The Winter, Homer Alone References, What Is The Purpose Of A Milled Face On A Framing Hammer, Caledon Planning Department, Seven Leaf Clover, Jobs After Masters In Engineering Management In Uk, American Burn Association Types Of Burns, Aaj Din Chadheya Amandeep Singh Lyrics, Privy Councillor, 2013 Acc Championship, Iim Calcutta Online Courses, Big 12 Soccer Championship 2020, Fin French Accent, Dream Of Dog Escaping, Weather Spa Francorchamps, Uconn Soccer Schedule, Jaffa Bone F2, Chemical Supply Companies Near Me, Max Heindel Pdf, Estate Agents Vilamoura, Black Plates, Rent The Rose Movie, Idfc Remix, Brother David Steindl-rast Youtube, Weakness Of Mbo, Performance-contingent Meaning, Lord Howe Island Diving Internship, Accion Loans Review, Benefits Of Dbe Certification, Acc Champions Football, Wharton Online Financial Modeling Program, Bootstrap 3 ( Padding),