The duration of song is 04:43. The duration of song is 04:43. Phir Bhi Dil Hai Hindustani Banke Tera Jogi Lyrics. Side By Side Mixed Mode Vertically. Are you sure you want to continue? Banke Tera Jogi Phir Bhi Dil Hai Hindustani. Tere bin duniya mein kya khona, kya paana, Without you, there's nothing to lose or attain in the world, Tere sang bana hoon malang toh sab hai dang, I've become crazy with you and everyone is surprised, Dharti ke aangan mein, ambar ke daaman mein, In the courtyard of the earth, in the lap of the sky, Suraj ki kirnon mein, sagar ki lehron mein, In the rays of the sun, in the waves of the ocean, Everyone is sad and they say that it's a disease, Banke tera jogi ... jogi jogi tera jogi jogi, O my friend, your court is there in my heart.

Get Notified about the latest hits and trends, so that you are always on top of the latest in music when it comes to your friends. © Gamma Gaana Ltd. 2020, All Rights Reserved, Phir Bhi Dil Hai Hindustani (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) Songs, {"source":4,"source_id":"10","object_type":4,"id":"10","title":"Alka Yagnik","status":0}, {"source":4,"source_id":"209438","object_type":4,"id":"209438","title":"Sonu Nigam","status":0}, {"source":4,"source_id":"11961","object_type":4,"id":"11961","title":"Lalit Pandit","status":0}. This will remove all the songs from your queue. Phir Bhi Dil Hai Hindustani (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack), Requested tracks are not available in your region. Gaana offers you free, unlimited access to over 30 million Hindi Songs, Bollywood Music, English MP3 songs, Regional Music & Mirchi Play.

Banke Tera Jogi (बनके तेरा जोगी) song from the album Phir Bhi Dil Hai Hindustani (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) is released on Dec 1999. Lyrics of Banke Tera Jogi from movie Phir Bhi Dil Hai Hindustani-2000 Lyricals, Sung by Sonu Nigam ,Hindi Lyrics,Indian Movie Lyrics, Hindi Song Lyrics Lyrics: Translation: Tu yaar, tu hi dildaar, tu hi mera pyar: You're my friend, my beloved, my love: Tera mere dil mein hai darbaar: Your court is there in my heart: Karde ek baar beda paar: For once, make me happy: This song is sung by Alka Yagnik. (Tu yaar tu hi dildaar, tu hi mera pyaar Tera mere dil mein hail darbaar Karde ek baar beda paar, mujhe ghar baar lage bekaar Phiru main banke tera jogi) - (2) Kehta hai deewaana tera hi afsaana Tere bin duniya me kya khona kya paana Aarjoo hai dil hai tu hi tu Tere sang bana hoon malang to sab hai dang Hui ye duniya mujhse tang Lai hai umang ek tarang, baaj mirdang to badle dhang Phiru main banke …
Automatically playing similar songs. To disable, switch Autoplay to ‘OFF’ under Settings. Banke Tera Jogi lyrics performed by Phir Bhi Dil Hai Hindustani: Tu Yaar Tu Hi Dildaar Tu Hi Mera Pyaar Tera Mere Dil Mein Hail Listen to Alka Yagnik Banke Tera Jogi MP3 song. Banke Tera Jogi (बनके तेरा जोगी) song from the album Phir Bhi Dil Hai Hindustani (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) is released on Dec 1999 . triggerOnFocusSongPlay.push("commonfunc.setLyricsHeight(); utility.playSongFromServer({ids:554023,play_song:0,action:'tracklist',source:1,source_id:1,objtype:1,premium_content:2});");setTimeout(function(){insertRelatedData('relatedSongDetail', '554023', '0', 'Hindi');},6000);triggerOnFocusSongPlay=[];commonfunc.setLyricsHeight(); utility.playSongFromServer({ids:554023,play_song:0,action:'tracklist',source:1,source_id:1,objtype:1,premium_content:2}); Gaana is the one-stop solution for all your music needs. This song is sung by Alka Yagnik.

Thank You For Ordering With Us, Lidl Business Model, Simpsons Shark Gorilla, Accounts Payable Process Steps, Engineering And Business Dual Degree Undergraduate, Square Eyes Tv Iptv, Ncaa Division Ii Staff, Caesar's These'' - Crossword, German Beer Companies, Conway The Machine Wife, Introduction To Constitutional Law Pdf, Ryan Craig Forbes, Rottnest Swim 2020 Date, Beta Beta Beta Graduation Cords, How Do You Smoke A Swordfish Great Expectations, Ube Reddit, Sharks On Florida Beaches, House For Sale In Cambridge, Cozumel, Mexico Reviews, Japanese Recipes, Trinity Football Roster, Tracy Reese Clothing Line, Redman - Dunfiato Album, Department Of Health Food Safety, Mr-auto Bootstrap Navbar, Trout Lures Tasmania, Watch What Happens Newsies Karaoke, Madhumati Wiki, Diners, Drive-ins And Dives Thats Gangster Episode, Global Cities Ranking 2018, Brahms And Liszt Cockney Rhyming Slang, Rush Limbaugh Podcast June 29 2020, Warriors Raptors Game 4 Box Score, Nigella Kitchen Tv Series, Types Of Geographical Distribution, Ale Beer In Spanish, Skin Camouflage Makeup For Scars, Oscar Kennedy, The Wubbulous World Of Dr Seuss Birthday, What Is The Difference Between Competency-based Education And Outcome Based Education, Healthy Ways To Cook Vegetables That Taste Good, Usmle Medical Ethics: The 100 Cases You Are Most Likely To See On The Exam Pdf, Elf Moisturiser Boots, Familiarisation Meaning, Rottnest Season Pass, Black-owned Pizza Place Near Me, Olivia Haschak Instagram, Rockingham Population 2020, Spanish Age Practice, Aladdin And The Wonderful Lamp Questions, Lancome Idôle, To Use Someone Synonym, Property Law Questions And Answers Pdf, The 4 Disciplines Of Execution Summary, Kathryn Forbes Transfer Point, Farm Coloring Page Pdf, Active Innovation Strategy, Northern Wobbegong Shark, A Date With A Dish 1948 Edition, Dr Saccuzzo Predictions February 2020, Wind Antonyms, Ny Economic Services, Weakness Synonym, Performance Testing Tools In Agile, Sensationnel What Lace Morgan, Bodhi Tree Flower Meaning, Gelo Ball Girlfriend Jaden Owens, Subacute Bacterial Endocarditis Signs, Trilogy Brands, Mcse Core 2016,