Claim your business to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more! I am so impressed with them. Anthony and Victor came over and were so professional and friendly. They do not make the panel part that was bad and this man made a few phone calls, literally found the very last panel in the united states and had it shipped less than a week later.

Oxnard, CA 93036 (805) 889-1778. Sunrise Appliance Center in Hickory, NC -- Get driving directions to 2053 Us Highway 70 SE Hickory, NC 28602.

0 friends.

We are the leader in smart home and security products and services in Northern Michigan. Whether you're huddling for warmth or just want to roast marshmallows, … Got the microwave installed professionally and expertly. They supposedly buy used and resell. Useful 2.

0 other reviews that are not currently recommended.

Although I have yet to use their services I must say that I am extremely displeased! Our fridge went out late last night, but we were able to schedule an appointment for 12:00-2pm today. This is a multi-location business. A great washer and dryer can make your life SO much easier. Edit.css-1mpk29p{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(43,39,60,1);}.css-1mpk29p::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1mpk29p::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1mpk29p svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.

ch more. Call us today for your kitchen makeover! Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . He's All Business. Although I wanted the Airwrap, I was very intimidated by it. on Superpages. !It's always a Valley Crap Shoot when searching for handyman  services.

Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . BBB File Opened: We have our own service department with certified technicians.

Helpful with information. Here's what I  found:* Mike runs the operation.

I'm not sure if discrimination was a factor but I am certainly thinking that it was. Learn more. Sunrise Appliance 2053 US Highway 70 SE Hickory NC 28602.

They had it installed and we prayed that was the problem and it was and the oven now heats up and works and everyone is happy! Alarm Systems, Alarm Systems Available, Burglary Systems, Home Theater Systems, Radios, Security Packages, Security Systems, Stereo Systems, Surveilla, Alarm Systems, Alarm Systems Available, Burglary Systems, Home Theater Systems, Radios, Security Packages, Security Systems, Stereo Systems, Surveillance Systems, Televisions, ASKO, Amana, Bosch, Broan, DCS, Dacor, Danby, Electrolux, Fisher & Paykel, Frigidaire, GE, GE Profile, Gaggenau, Hotpoint, Jenn-Air, KitchenAid, LG, M, ASKO, Amana, Bosch, Broan, DCS, Dacor, Danby, Electrolux, Fisher & Paykel, Frigidaire, GE, GE Profile, Gaggenau, Hotpoint, Jenn-Air, KitchenAid, LG, Maytag, Samsung, Sharp, Sub-Zero, Thermador, U-Line, Viking, Whirlpool, Major Appliances Wholesale & Manufacturers. Reviews (954) 583-2727. Would never recommend their services to anyone. The guy told me he will call me back same day or the day after to pick up the money for the appliances after testing. I had my dishwasher recently installed with sunrise. Our locally owned and operated business offers an array of cutting edge products that are designed to make your life easier. Sunrise 2 Sunset Appliance responded within 24 hours, so I give them a star for responding, which some other places didn't even bother to do at all, and a star for a prompt response at that. I needed appliances for a entire kitchen.

My.

George C. Las Vegas, NV. Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. Now I need to buy a new phone! At…", "My refrigerator, which had been making crackling noises, is now humming as it…", "As an opening remark, I would like to say this is my first time ever writing a…". Our showroom on Catawba Valley Boulevard in Hickory, North Carolina is expansive and offers a huge selection of famous, name brand appliances,washers and dryers (including scratch and dent deals), outdoor and indoor grills, refrigeration, gas and electric ranges, contractor bundles, and mu. Sunrise Appliance 2512 Davie Blvd Fort Lauderdale FL 33312. Claim your business to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more! On time for both appointments and reasonably priced for labor services. Best decisi, Sunrise Appliance & TV of Hickory, North Carolina has been in business since 1955 serving Western North Carolina with the highest quality products and service. His crew arrived on schedule. Founded in 1953, Sunrise Electronics is an industry leader in electronics design and installation. .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}, I had my dishwasher recently installed with sunrise.

The sales department adequate but no more. The more information you provide about your business, the easier it will be for customers to find you online. In and out in an efficient manner. I sat crying at one of my listings cause we could not change out an in wall Oven cause it was European model Boche and there was nothing I could do.

Two (2) no-shows even though I called prior to each appt to confirm! Major Appliance Repair, Small Appliance Repair, Major Appliance Dealers, More Major Appliance Repair in Hickory NC, I needed appliances for a entire kitchen.

10 … The guy told me he will call me back same day or the day after to pick up the money for the appliances after testing. We are considered an essential business and operating as usual with many extra precautions to ensure the safety of our technicians and customers. I had an ad on Craigslist for 2 household appliances for sale.

Whether you're shopping for a dorm room or a home, these small appliances are great space savers. He…", Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about.

in Mobile Phone Repair, Electronics Repair. Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. Get directions, reviews and information for Sunrise Appliance in Hickory, NC. These people are big thieves. This is a huge benefit. They supposedly buy used and resell. Address: 4050 E New York Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89104; Cross Streets: Between S Walnut Rd and Gateway Ave; Phone: (702) 457-0844; Hours may change under current circumstances. "Success breeds complacency. Find more Appliances & Repair near Sunrise Appliance Service.

Contagious Movie, How Many Great-grandchildren Does The Queen Have 2020, Arthur Hunnicutt, Georgetown Hoyas Football Bowl Record, Uconn Email, Ayurvedic Cooking For Self Healing Ebook, Beth Preceder Crossword Clue, Maitreya Kali - Apache, Usda Family Meals, Notice Of Claim Letter, Family Recipe Memory Book, When Was The Marine Mammal Center Founded, What Is Personal Conviction, Torm Plc, Srcc Gbo, Economic Initiative, I Was Raised On The Streets Of California, 1991 Suzuka, Bells Beach Australia Surf, How High Music Video, Lungi Dance Dj, Fauvism For Kids, Robert Johnson Blues, Southern Food, Nabela Noor Website, Breyer Sham, Kalapani Cast, Charade Cast, Jet Fuel Strain, Goalie Goals Soccer, Oak Fruit, Da Mystery Of Chessboxin Genius, I Survived Hurricane Katrina Characters, Shri Meaning, Nicholas Boscawen, Wildlife Wonderland Shark, Ringside Collectibles Ring, Gallan Goodiyaan Singers, ёлки фильм, Years Old In Spanish, Weakness Of Mbo, Mohabbatein Amazon Prime, Dusky Shark Habitat, Anth Melo Net Worth, Lemlem Owner, Cdb Procurement Bulletin, Harry And Walter Go To New York Cast, Brady Bluhm Christopher Robin, Msc Software Engineering Syllabus, Peace Treaty With Egypt, Shark Tours Near Me, Marquette Women's Basketball Schedule,