The one where you were not really sure what you were doing there, but were hopeful it would make sense later? And, of course, the five and dime for a little treat. And read. *sigh*  The hastas I transplanted from my parent’s home 2 years ago mysteriously made an appearance this year. I crept out to the kitchen to investigate and as I pulled back the window covering, I gasped in surprise. I wouldn't mind sitting down with these folks for a visit. The Man was still not happy.

Do I need to cover my face in public? It feels like “coming home.”  Everyone retreats to the house early.

What do we do now? Every time. *insert evil laugh*”  And I have always wanted to just give those haughty women a little speech about how awesome I am at raising sweet little ladies and that crap junk is so not even on my radar. (More on him later.). So I think it's kinda strange that I really enjoyed this.

Yes. in unison, it was exciting and totally cute. Let us breathe for a moment.

This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Easy peasy. And beautiful. Can I sleep in? This was a super fun pocket letter to create, and I'm finally able to post it now that it's been received. I woke The Man. There is much to be done and the homestead is coming to life again.

Ready to don my blue jeans and walk. I texted him right away. Not. May we celebrate all of the things for all of the years we have. Please use the "contact me" (on the side bar).

I cannot even say exactly what. I gingerly stepped onto the cold wooden floor, thankful for my fair-isle slippers with the leather sole. I couldn't wait to read this book but was sadly disappointed. Cancelled. Yes, this happened in my kitchen today. Thank you! There was no sign of our quirky bird. Lies and descent; the harm it can cause. Time is shorter than ever. (You know, because bathroom time is the best time to write songs.

Some of their friends are still going out and we wrestle with the questions of why we have chosen to stay home as much as possible. (Mmmmm…) May we celebrate all of the things for all of the years we have. And laughed. And I snuck a contraction in there, too. (What were we thinking?) You just can't get any better than that! The mysterious disappearance of all the breath mints and gum from my handbag in one sitting. =). I have tried to explain that crushing feeling of uncertainty, because back then, we didn’t know if it would just be New York. Comment Report abuse. (Oops!) Third? There's a problem loading this menu right now. Oh, how life has evolved.

There is no sense in going about sugar-coating the grim fact of it all. And despite the fear and frustration about what we were all going through at the time, there was this sweet unity born out of crisis. ), Logic puzzle magazines. I feel like there is going to be a LOT more coffee in my future. The hour had moved. Under our chicken coop! And I liked it. But how would I get her home? I had trouble getting into this book. They chased her, fed her, coddled her, and just loved her to pieces. I readied Cupcake and we scooted out the door, leaving a treat for Clover and blowing kisses as we left. ), Gold glitter nail polish. (Because pretty much everything about chickens is a little awkward, but that’s what makes them so eerily interesting.)

And probably post the video on Facebook, too.

That crazy bird fared much better on her own than we could have ever done for her. Clover held her own around those feisty tomcats and we certainly took pleasure in a hearty chuckle or two as we watched the daily farmyard drama unfold. It took me a few chapters to get all the characters straight in my mind, but then the story held my interest until I did not want to put it down. Welcome to the ODBD 10th Anniversary Special Release! It turns out that I've been asked to do some tutorials (working on them) for some of my ideas, the little owl being one of them. (Yes.) If you have any problems, leave me a message. The “washing” of the entire bathroom with the cloth diaper sprayer. continue the coffee love by joining my Facebook page: Like what you see? (More magic.)

By continuing, I confirm that I have read and understood the Privacy Policy and Terms of Service

And while I plow ahead, I realize I have left ends untied… Chickens. And I knew that two of the characters would end up together since they were in the later book.

The next day, we found one traumatized (but seemingly healthy) hen hiding in the tall grass. But I was unmoved.

New plan? Fingerprints on the picture-window glass. Life, love, and always... coffee. With Maris' return, the group of friends is faced with memories & how they effect the present. (That whole topic will undoubtedly be featured in a forthcoming post.) Even my coffee seemed sweeter. The characters felt real to me, and I couldn't help rooting for them.

I've been a bit under the weather, and seemed to have (once again) lost my mojo :(...sigh  At any rate, here is this month's free stamp. Now I hope the next one doesn't start as confusing and is a page turner. Her response? And the good far outweighs anything less.

Follow my blog. (I’ll stop now.) Shop Blue Jeans Mugs from CafePress. I can easily picture these characters in real life. Or anyone really…. And The Man? I also found the book to be very predictable.

Hi Everyone,  hope you all are doing well. I reached for my robe and slippers and steeled myself for whatever horror it might be. ), That is the criteria. Just like the ebb and flow of the tide, life brings issues and changes to one's life, but the bonds of friendship, sea air and salt water are cleansing, they cure what ails you. At this point, I was pretty sure the situation called for some investigation. All the embellies are from varies buttons, beads, jewelry pieces, etc., and the majority of my papers are from my stash. The Man.

Lovely Lily Pad, Just Coffee Please... & Stamps, & Ribbons, & Paper, Twisted Thursday 04 June 2020 - Party Time, NEW Mixed Media Book Box Tutorial {Polymer Clay Center Piece}, Handmade OOAK Cards by The Hoosier Stamper. As I was reading this story the descriptions of the beach and the water are so detailed that I swore I heard the waves crashing on shore and felt the sand between my toes. (You know, the only growing things that require absolutely zero attention from me.) (P.S. And a half. Come.

Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. She does not do that normal thing that most children do when it is time to go, but rather this awkward, yet cute-as-a-button, wiggle. Good things. They are either apologizing or preparing me for something. BlueJeans is the world's leader in cloud video conferencing. Immersed in the memories that intrude as she searches boxes and watches an old home movie, she is reluctant to go back home to Chicago. Fairies, pirates, and Curious George. My favorite characters in this particular story were Kyle and Jason, I think of all the characters they were the most dimensional, with Eve being the least fleshed out, but it as a testament to how well this book is written, Neil who was dead at the beginning of the story was so much a part of the other characters' lives that when Jason talked about the day Neil died you had to cry because even though Neil wasn't one of the living characters you were very attached to him based on the tidbits of his life you were given. Healthy things. Coffee will be my constant companion. Not in a financial sense. Amidst the inconveniences, each day there are stories of humanity rallying together to infuse joy and goodwill into our momentarily awkward existence. When the bedroom door is closed. Coffee & BlueJeans: Meetings 101.

A woman approached the chicken, the chicken sidled right up to her, and I could hear her say, “She seems very friendly!”  Soon after, the friendly fowl was drawing a crowd. This book is written in a very annoying style. There are no discussion topics on this book yet. That is, if she was still laying them.

(Disclaimer: Iowa currently does not have an official shelter-in-place order.). Everyone is going through different issues, but hopefully together they can work to move past what is holding each of them back. We could no longer find her eggs. Relay Touch brings touch-to-join simplicity to most H.323- and SIP-based conference room systems. Or not-so-favorites.

Post was not sent - check your email addresses! And usually good.

Blue Jeans and Coffee Beans by Joanne Demaio is another winner like her first book, The Whole Latte Life.

And it would be interesting to read book three again after and see if I feel differently the second time round and after reading the first two books. This latest from women's fiction author Joanne DeMaio is poetic, profound and infinitely stirring.

And there will be loads of coffee to make it all happen. Or not-so-favorites. Lovey has finally outgrown her taste for deodorant and now collects all the things. The Connecticut shoreline is such a beautiful place, it was great to see it on the page.

And ultimately I had one very lonely chicken who did not have any interest in laying an egg. The girls call her Clover, for she is a very lucky girl.

And changing still. Or not-so-favorites. Neil Barlow still makes his presence known though. Embarrassing the heck out of Ladybug, Lovey, and Cupcake at every ball game. The grocery store manager buying loads of unsold Girl Scout cookies from a troop to give to hard-working employees. Clover feasted on multitudes of farm-fresh delicacies, including but not limited to crickets, dandelions, and earthworms.

I dropped the big girls off at the school, while Cupcake and I set out to run errands.

I came of age in the eighties. We tried to give Clover away. The third book in this series was a Nook serial read a while back. But I miss writing here oh-so-much. The characters felt real to me, and I couldn't help rooting for them. Okay, this is kind of crazy. Stay tuned, Friends.