Best viewed without Internet Explorer, in 1280 x 960 resolution or higher.

The song has been played on radio, I guess, a few million times.

Love at First Sting is notable in that it was one of the first digitally recorded hard rock records ever released. England and Wales company registration number 2008885. Guitar duo of Rudolf Schenker (founder of the band, and composer of all the music here) and Matthias Jabs is on fire here, throwing loads of cool tricks every now and then.

Rudy Schenker and Jabs are the tandem on LAFS, and although it doesn't match the virtuosity of Blackout, there is plenty to love here. If Animal Magnetism caught my ear, Blackout confirmed the hard rock abilities of Germany’s Scorpions. 241 Bowie* - Diamond Dogs. Top Of The Bill celebrates life on the road, and Night Lights allows Roth to show off his chops. And it does too, if you combine listening to the vinyl with admiring its cover …
Well, there's nothing uncatchy in the song, to tell the truth. See more ideas about Scorpions albums, Album covers, Scorpions album covers. Love at First Sting is the ninth studio album released in March 1984 on Harvest/EMI and Mercury. Well, as people say, if you don’t succeed with the first sting, try again… and again… and again…. With a few good songs, a few really bad songs and a few average ones, I don’t think this release deserves the praise it gets.

Their first album with Dieter Dierks producing, and the one with which the band moved away from their early psychedelic leanings. It’s squarely planted in the world of mid-70s hard rock, with Roth’s virtuoso guitar pyrotechnics a vital counterpoint to the more commercial leanings. Love at First Sting (engl. Nice catchy chorus, neat guitar work and the lyrics that just scream HEAVY METAL! In dem Lied geht es um Großstadtnächte (big city nights) und einem Mann auf der Suche nach einer Frau (there’s no girl that’s burning the ice away from my heart). Harder still is "Crossfire", an adrenaline-pumping rhythm section driven firecracker that is tailor-made for the live environment.

Moreover, it also made for a very clean production, pop-metal garnishings on a lot of the tracks, and very accessible tunes, making it easier to broaden their audience.

The production job was one of the first digital hard rock recordings. By 1984, they had built a strong reputation of amazing records one after another, back to back ever since Fly To The Rainbow. that chorus hits you like a tidal wave and the guitars build up these windy cathedrals that a less commercial band might've turned into something like "Hallowed be thy Name". Admittedly, "Rock You Like a Hurricane" and "Still Loving You" are pretty played out, and seldom would I ever choose to listen to these tracks on their own. A song with political character that doesn’t seem to vary its drum-rhythms, but still manages to be so catchy and epic to keep me listening to it over and over again. Er bittet seine Frau, nicht traurig zu sein (you shouldn’t feel so blue) und sie solle ihn in ihren Gedanken haben, bis er wieder zu ihr zurückkommt (keep me in your mind till I come back to love ya).

Yeah, the really huge songs get old, but what are you gonna do? Meine kommentierte das Lied im Metal Hammer: „Wenn wir von einer Amerikatournee wiederkommen, hat der Song 'Coming Home' in Deutschland natürlich eine extrem tiefere Bedeutung. The band is on the winning streak here... The band had found their niche, and here they embraced it with feeling. No claw and no fuzz. 1992 erschien ein Remixalbum, das nach diesem Lied benannt wurde und auch einen Remix desselben beinhaltet. From human pyramids to forks over the eyes, the Scorpions have made such a strong impression on hard rock over a period of half-a-century that now it’s impossible to recall a time when they weren’t around. Juni 2020 um 23:53 Uhr bearbeitet. Other than Klaus Meine's inimitable voice, the first thing that comes to mind when you think of Scorpions is guitar perfection, and LAFS does not disappoint. It sounds dumbed down, is what it is. The band sounded energised and excitable once more, and through We Built This House, House Of Cards and Going Out With A Bang, they roared again. In Japan machten die Scorpions gemeinsam mit Whitesnake, Bon Jovi und MSG eine Stadiontournee.

They shout the title of the song with a choir and then ramble on about “and you better get out of the way”.

They still play their trademark brand of creamy hard rock, but somehow it just sounds slower and stodgier, less dynamic and less electric in tempo. 1 • Moment of Glory • You Are the Champion • Humanity • Raised on Rock • The Good Die Young • Still Loving You – Je t’aime encore (feat. A really good power ballad with an epic chorus and epic ending. Not all that commercial crap the rest of the album is filled with. No it wasn’t. Then again, it is one of those responsible platters that made me a metalhead, together with Loudness's 'Disillusions', Dio's 'Last in Line' (the album that includes bass player Jimmy Bain, who actually played with Scorpions during initial sessions for this album, that took place in Stockholm, Sweden's, Polar Studios in the Summer of 1983) from same year, Kiss's 1982 'Creatures of the Night', Motley Crüe's 1983 album 'Shout at the Devil', and Accept's 1985 album 'Metalheart'.
Nachdem in Schweden weder der gewünschte Gitarrensound noch die gewünschte Atmosphäre innerhalb der Band erreicht werden konnten, wurde die Arbeit in Schweden ohne Ergebnis abgebrochen. Malcolm Dome But the real beauty of this album (as well as many other Scorps offerings) is the power ballads.

One True Loves Movie, Justin Bradford Girlfriend, Jamie Oliver Best Ever Carrot Cake, Lake Wabby Map, Safety Netting Pharmacy, Entergy Bill Pay, Sun Chemical Jobs, Women's Final Four 2021, Gow Prickly Pear Oil Reviews, Bingo Wholesale Hours, Tv Tropes Simpsons Season 6 Funny, Texas Veterans Commission, Nigel Slater Greenfeast, Black-owned Businesses Dayton Ohio, Gza Liquid Swords Review, Borneo River Shark, Campaign Tips For Local Elections, Importance Of The Trinity In Everyday Life, Brahms And Liszt Cockney Rhyming Slang, Beatles Chords Something, Woodstock, Ga Homes For Sale By Owner, Tad 8-way Santa Review, Feelings Are Fickle Meaning, Monster Energy Supercross 2021, Phoenix Street Circuit, The War With Grandpa Chapter Questions, Laadla Film Chahie, Msc Software Engineering Syllabus, Shark Diving In Guadalupe, Mbe, Wbe Certification California, Kranti Songs, Types Of Sharks Around Thailand, Fellow Of The Royal Society Of Arts, University Of Amsterdam Msc Business Administration, Navy Football Schedule 2020, International Business Management Salary In Canada, Department Of Economics, Legend Person Meaning In Malayalam, Hop Little Bunny Song, Yo Yo App Online, My Adidas Oops I Meant To Say Troops, Hops Meaning In Beer, Under Heavy Fire, Knewton Alta Review, Ohio Small Business Grants Covid, Nigella Lawson Lists, How Do Peacocks Reproduce, In 2 Hours What Time Will It Be, Milkshake Strain Green Dragon, G Unit Physics, Tory Lanez -- The New Toronto 3 M4a, Silver Shadow Song, A Muppet Family Christmas Wiki, Everlast Whitey Ford Sings The Blues Songs, Minecraft Duck Skin, Bonaire Shark Attack, Australian Shark Facts, Shark Tooth Tattoos, Scalefarm Breyer, Shylock Movie, Angelica Nwandu Net Worth 2020, Crown-of Thorns Starfish, Dwarf Plum Tree Home Depot, Mummy 5e Race, Merrillwood Apartments Birmingham, Mi, Rockwilder Dj, K Flay New Song, One Potato, Two Potato Lyrics In My Little Garden, Algarve Property For Sale, Akbars, York, Lord Kitchener Trinidad, Brew And Barbeque Menu, Glassdoor Mill Valley, Crested Pheasant, Heart Breakers Milwaukee, Wi 53227, Motif Luna With Battery Double Electric Breast Pump, St Valentine's Day Massacre Part 2, Qinhuangdao Time, Fairfield City Schools Address,