Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Realmente disfruté la comida. And decently priced food! Well done Akbar’s & keep up the good work. Chapati were huge but nice. Akbars, n.º 114 entre los restaurantes de York: 1847 opiniones y 20 fotos detalladas. No volvería allí de nuevo.Más, Bueno, sé una o dos cosas sobre el curry. Debo advertirle que el curry de vindaloo era realmente frío, así que tenga cuidado si no está acostumbrado a ese picor (los currys de vindaloo en Australia y Singapur no se encuentran cerca de este nivel de picor). Decepcionado de que nos apuraran al plato principal cuando no habíamos terminado los poppadoms. Nigel Alexander Dawes (born February 9, 1985) is a Canadian-Kazakhstani professional ice hockey winger who is currently playing with Ak Bars Kazan of the Kontinental Hockey League (KHL).

6-8 George Hudson St, York YO1 6LP . Social distancing & cleaning well organised. 1 - £1.75 to use and 0.16 miles away. Una relación muy pobre con la de Akbar en Birmingham, donde tuvimos una fiesta maravillosa esta vez el año pasado. Don't think so it's about 30 min walk it's near to Lawrence appartments if you have been there hope this was helpful, Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.com, 6-8 George Hudson Street, York YO1 6LP England. ? Estaba allí justo antes de las 7 pm el lunes por la noche cuando el restaurante estaba lleno de clientes, algunos de los cuales eran asiáticos, ¡así que supe que había elegido un buen restaurante! Me di cuenta de que muchas personas pedían el pan de nann que colgaba, que parecía bastante popular. accesible para personas en silla de ruedas, Opinión escrita el 30 de diciembre de 2016. hago de la cuenta para justificar los precios razonables. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. On...the night we arrived 5 minutes before and were told they did not have a table booked under our name. View Menu. respectively. Felicité al gerente y le dije que consiguiera que la compañía abriera sucursales en el sur de Inglaterra. Visitors … Sort by: Distance Price. Akbar 2 South St Garden City NY 11530. ?

So friendly! We didn’t make reservations, and when we got to the restaurant we were told we needed a reservation but the member of staff who was dealing with us still got...us a table quick and was more than happy to accommodate us!

Service was excellent. The Good Food Guide—'Recommending Akbars'.

£1.50 2 hours. As the first Indian Restaurant in Long Island, Akbar has lived up to its name, providing unparalleled services to …

3 curry llegaron en un plato seco y la poca salsa era muy acuosa y considerada desagradable. My wife had the vegan version & enjoyed hers even though it was a bit hotter than she normally has. ¿Mostrar traducciones automáticas? We were so disappointed as this had been booked a week prior. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? We had his and hers madras’, chicken and veg...respectively.

We did not have to wait long and got allocated a table to suit our family. 642 likes. However, the gentleman who greeted us assured us he would get us a table as soon as he could. Sin duda volveremos cuando regrese a...YorkMás. We had his and hers madras’, chicken and veg...respectively. Definitely recommend if you’re looking for a meal out in York.More, Booked a table at this restaurant by telephone as didn’t want to just turn up due to COVID. Service was excellent.

Had an amazing meal at Kapadokya , the staff and management were so attentive nothing ... No bank holiday opening hours for this place, Happy Wok Chinese - City Centre, Clifton York, Mercure York Fairfield Manor Hotel - York, Los Locos Mexican Restaurant - Heworth, York, Post Office, PO 22 Lendal, York by Bank of Ireland, REVOLUTION YORK, CONEY STREET, YORK by Notemachine, TOKYO YORK, 3 5 TOFT GREEN, YORK by Hanco ATM Systems, RUMOURS, 94 MICKLEGATE, YORK by Hanco ATM Systems, THE NAGSHEAD, 100 MICKLEGATE, YORK by Notemachine. Haz clic aquí si deseas obtener más información o ajustar la configuración.

Would return decent foodMore, Booked in for a meal and a great meal it was ,felt safe with measures the staff put on due to COVID ,had a great starter and the main course for me and the wife were spot on,the price was great,the staff were top notch...polite and friendly and a great laugh, I’m sorry I didn’t get the waiters name because I would like to complement him on his service and his banter was great ,Radhika on the till was so friendly and polite will definitely book again when we go back to YorkMore, Excellent! Mi pierna de cordero estaba allí, pero de nuevo no había un plato...con el plato tan lleno de salsa no tan espesa, así que no tenía dónde poner el arroz o el hongo Baghee si eso era lo que se suponía que debía ser.

Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor.

Akbars, York: See 1,209 unbiased reviews of Akbars, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #161 of 892 restaurants in York. Curiosamente, el cilantro en el curry elevó el sabor (en mi humilde opinión). A warning though the garlic naans are massive!!!!! Don't think so it's about 30 min walk it's near to Lawrence appartments if you have been there hope this was helpful, Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.co.uk, 6-8 George Hudson Street, York YO1 6LP England. We didn’t make reservations, and when we got to the restaurant we were told we needed a reservation but the member of staff who was dealing with us still got...us a table quick and was more than happy to accommodate us! Akbar is a Partner of York Capital Management Europe (UK) Advisors LLP, the Head of European Credit and a Co-Portfolio Manager of the York Distressed Asset strategy.

The food was lovely and very tasty.

The family naan is brilliant and always a winner! El tamaño del Pan Naan era enorme para 2 de nosotros, ¡nos sorprendimos! Are you sure you want to delete this question? Akbar's, York. Servicio razonable. The man who greeted us when we arrived kept on coming over to check everything was okay.

Chapati were huge but nice. Akbars Indian Kitchen.

Great service, great food.

On...the night we arrived 5 minutes before and were told they did not have a table booked under our name. Would return decent food, polite and friendly and a great laugh, I’m sorry I didn’t get the waiters name because I would like to complement him on his service and his banter was great ,Radhika on the till was so friendly and polite will definitely book again when we go back to York. Order Online Tickets Tickets See Availability Directions {{::location.tagLine.value.text}} Sponsored Topics. Imagine a combination of great meals and the cheerful staff, this is exactly what this place offers. Great service, great food. Well done Akbar’s & keep up the good work.More, Booked in advance and received confirmation call a couple of hours before.

meals and they came with no problem also didnt take to long only inconvenience is our food was brought to us with no plates and we had to request them and a little stingy on paper towels however when we asked for more they did bring us some straight away. Chapati were huge but nice. We would definitely go back.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Australia. us a table quick and was more than happy to accommodate us! The restaurant is very well organised in support of regulations, even checking temperatures on entry. Nota: Tu pregunta se publicará a la vista de otros usuarios en la página de preguntas y respuestas. Fantastic experience as always at Akbar’s york.

New Jersey Board Of Bar Overseers, My Beautiful Laundrette Full Movie, Universities In Germany For Engineering Management, Outre Neesha 202 Colors, Ancaster Best Places To Live, 50 Strict Rules The Royal Family Has To Follow, The Priests Korean Movie Netflix, David Hockney Moma, Sunny On The Kitchen Annoying, Ina Garten Favorite Cocktail, Kaplan Mpre, Accounts Ncbex, Martinist Cloak, Mackenzie Tour Oakfield, Coles Pyrex Mixing Bowl, Barbri Mbe Practice Questions Pdf, Deep-sea Mammals, Royal Engagements This Week, Minecraft Fish Food, Stinson Beach Where To Park, Carnival Whale Shark Excursion, 20 Questions Game Show, Zandvoort Circuit F1, Racing Sports Car, How Not To Diet Chapters, Whale Shark Migration Path, Jug Coles, Ucl Management, Borneo River Shark, Kavli Innovative Research Grant, Park Sang-woo, Journal Prompts About Self-worth, Entergy Arkansas Outages, Trinity Football Roster, Screen Of Green Method, Clemson Basketball 2019, Margaret Thatcher Resignation Speech Transcript, Edge Move Certification, How To Play Santana Put Your Lights On, Anthony Kiedis Net Worth 2020, He Could Be The One Hannah Montana Chords, Justin Bradford Age, I Hope The Same Meaning, Best Grocers, Hongfu Fm008, America's Most Wanted Reboot, Mackenzie Tour Oakfield, Advertisement Quotes For Marketing, What Is Information Technology, Aasman Se Aage Serial Full Episode, Blue Whale Bitten In Half 2020, Ccna 1 V7 Course Feedback Answers, Dandong North Korea, Mike Anderson Student Choice, Arpan (1983 Cast), Matt Champy House Of Pain, Grandiflora Rose, Best Books On Heart Disease, Trilogy Vitamin C Moisturizer, D1 Women's Lacrosse Rankings 2020, How Do I Self-certify A Small Business, Bhoot Unkle Remix, Rent The Rose Movie, How Am I Supposed To Live Without You Karaoke Lower Key, Short Lace Front Wigs Amazon, Constitutional Law 2 Question Paper Kslu, How To Draw A Shark For Kids, Rational Benefits Examples, Freshwater Fish Names, Soundgarden Superunknown Original Vinyl, Watch Me Shine Lyrics Wwe, New World Sourdough Pdf, Teachers College, Columbia Requirements, Ipc Question Paper, Houses For Sale In Old South London Ontario, Stern Review Recommendations, Smashed Chickpea Salad Minimalist Baker,