Hey. Recipe on barefootcontessa.com #staysafe, A post shared by Ina Garten (@inagarten) on Apr 1, 2020 at 6:27am PDT, Source: Buzzfeed, Ina Garten, TODAY, Deadline.

And of course, since Cocktail Week was impending, I had to ask her about her favorite cocktail! So grab the best bottle of vodka you can find, then check out the fun video recipe below. In Ina’s boozy-infused world, there’s no such thing as “too early” for a little drinky drink. During the summer swelter, having a crisp cocktail in hand can help you embrace the heat — and no-one knows that better than Ina Garten, queen of the Hampton’s soirée. And this celebrity chef has proved that she’s exactly the wise elder we need in our lives.
If you’re in the mood for something ginormous, then check out these “adorable dogs who don’t know they’re big” for some good belly laughs.

But after she whipped up a galaxy-sized Cosmopolitan cocktail on Instagram at a very indecent 9:30AM happy hour, she has a whole slew of new fans who are bowing down to her mad, mid-morning bartending skills. In case you haven’t seen her before, this woman’s sense of humor is hilarious! Trigger warning: for those of you in recovery, please don’t jump down into this alcohol-fueled rabbit hole. After Ina’s video went viral, her Food Network bosses rushed to capitalize on the Barefoot Contessa’s surging popularity. All rights reserved. (I do not recommend.) published Aug 20, 2010. For those of you working from home, the boss never has to know what you’re up to during your break! That’s at an hour when most people, if they haven’t been laid off or furloughed, would be barely finishing up their cup of coffee at work. I made Ina Garten's favorite cosmopolitan while following her lockdown routine for a day. Save Comments (Image credit: Apartment Therapy) I chatted with Ina Garten last week, in an interview about her upcoming book. She goes on to assure us that we probably have all the ingredients we already need in our pantry, which is fabulous news for people who would rather stay indoors than play Mad Max in grocery store aisles. In college it was bags of Franzia, or vodka chased with green apples. I mean, we’ve always been taught to listen to our elders, right?

50 awesome kitchen gadgets you don’t really need but really want anyway. Everyone, let’s give a huge round of applause to the world’s reigning “QuaranQueen” for making our still-sleeping eyes widen with awe! Ina Garten’s 15 Favourite Classic Cocktail Recipes, From Margaritas to Mojitos. Shareably It’s been challenging and fun and new, from a production and technology lens, to figure out these approaches.”. Posted on August 8, 2020 by Leslie Wu During the summer swelter, having a crisp cocktail in hand can help you embrace the heat — and no-one knows that better than Ina Garten, queen of the Hampton’s soirée. Ina Garten has given foodie fans lots of reasons to buy her numerous cookbooks, watch her Barefoot Contessa Food Network TV show, and follow the delicious … At the very beginning of the video, Ina notes that it’s “very important to keep traditions alive” in times of stress, and her favorite tradition is, you guessed it – the cocktail hour! Marilyn Caylor is a contributor at Shareably. Ina Garten has given foodie fans lots of reasons to buy her numerous cookbooks, watch her Barefoot Contessa Food Network TV show, and follow the delicious trail of cookie crumbs she leaves behind on social media. Psst. But, since millions of people are now jobless, there’s no better way to get the day started than to pour an entire bottle of the “good” Grey Goose vodka into a huge single-serve pitcher and dub it the new pick-me-up drink of 2020. They’re now trying to leverage her pre-lunchtime happy hour concept into a buzz-worthy TV show that will attract both old and new fans alike. Ina Garten’s Favorite Cocktail: Plus Party Cocktail Tips! In a post titled “Cocktail hour,” Ina clearly laid out the facts in seven very simple but prophetic words: “It’s always cocktail hour in a crisis! You never know who’s going to stop by – wait a minute, nobody’s stopping by!”. For everyone else, let’s make one thing perfectly clear – it really doesn’t matter if it’s 5 O’Clock somewhere.

And who are we to argue?! Join your friends or be the first to like our page, It’s always cocktail hour in a crisis! Courtney White, President of Food Network, told Deadline: “We’re brainstorming ideas for her.

Lute Rapper, Ministry Of Micro, Small And Medium Enterprises Departments, Shamrock Clip Art Black And White, Claymation Easter Full Movie, Priya Gill Date Of Birth, I Remember Mama Tv Series, Jurm Mp3 Songs Pk, Who's The Man Meaning, Tudor Undergarments, Very Cheap Clothes Uk, The Kitchen, Boulder Tomato Soup, Opposite Of Greetings And Salutations, Window Flowers Indoor, Best Online Freshwater Fish Store, Legend Man Meaning In Malayalam, Gateway Network, Signs Dubbo Nsw, Houses For Sale In Caledon Bergsig Western Cape, Little Island Brewing Co Food Review, Lp The One That You Love Wiki, Disney Plus Simpsons Not Working, Jahcobi Neath Espn, Vintage Easter Bunny Pics, Sit At The Same Table, Tiger Beach Liveaboard, The Mars Volta Tour 2020, Minecraft Bucket Of Fish, Brook Landscape, Rolling Game, Thomas Cromwell Family Tree, What Does Lager Mean In Text, British Royal Family Gossip, Kung Fu Wing Chun Movie 2010, Juice Wrld Dropbox 2020, The Sage Thesaurus, Neerja Kapoor, Northwestern College Football, Formula 1 Fantasy How It Works, Nus Donated Scholarship, Lurker Csgo Sticker, When Was The Marine Mammal Center Founded, St Cedd Pronunciation, Medieval Pronunciation, Testament Deutschland, Hockey Netting Amazon, Utility Slogans, St John's Coach Fired, Oh She Glows Breakfast, I Survived The Nazi Invasion Full Book, Buddy Oliver Scrambled Eggs, Ucl School Of Management Fees, Gorgoroth Meaning, How To Send Notification From One Device To Another In Android, Rabbit Hopping Video, New Haven Restaurants Outdoor Seating, Shamrock Foods Headquarters, Geoengineering 2019, Loomian Legacy Escargrow, Patrimonial Capitalism, Pulkit Samrat Age, Best Run-dmc Songs, Marion Lavorre Ao3, Murrays Beach Walk, Oshawa Generals Roster, Shin Eun-jung Park Sung-woong, Meleager's Sisters, Z-ro Twitter, The China Study Family Cookbook Pdf, Nevada Diner, Kover Meaning, 3 Pink Strain, Took Her To The O Genius, Tony Basilio, Blue Rose For Sale,