You can either sit inside the restaurant or outside alfresco style, which I highly recommend as it was breezy on that night. Service is good too. This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. There’s unlimited free iced water. Since we cannot be enjoying the Bali life now, we let the Bali life come to us instead. Very relaxed atmosphere, great beer and outstanding food! Many ordered pizza for sharing. Perhaps they've changed their chef since my last visit ages ago, but I'm enjoying Little Island Brewing Co's food offerings alot more now. There's also swings and slide for the little one.
The pork was excellent and crispy, the beef was slightly overdone and the lamb was..... somewhere disappointing. Stopped of here for a lunch time snack, my sister had the steak which she enjoyed and I opted for the fries which were lovely although a little on the big side. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Live entertainment was ok for the time we were there except for a solo guitarist who was looking and scrolling guitar tabs mumbling the songs, quite depressing really but it was just for one set so.... Nice cosy place you can pour your own alcohol.

food available went well with the beers.

Ask I_S_B_L_o about Little Island Brewing Company, Ask singla86 about Little Island Brewing Company, Ask Erico2709 about Little Island Brewing Company, Ask David W about Little Island Brewing Company, Ask geraldchan about Little Island Brewing Company, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Singapore, Hotels near Singapore Mass Rapid Transit (SMRT), Hotels near Sands Skypark Observation Deck, Restaurants near Little Island Brewing Company, French Restaurants for Families in Singapore, Late Night French Restaurants in Singapore, Spanish Restaurants for Large Groups in Singapore, Best Yakiniku (Japanese BBQ) in Singapore, Restaurants for Group Dining in Singapore, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Singapore, Downtown Core/Downtown Singapore Restaurants, European Restaurants for Families in Tiong Bahru. more. This was our third visit in June and we find it great place each time to have a great colletion of beer and food. Start with the pleasant Oh Yeah Singapore Pale Ale ($10) as you watch the sun set. Take note that dogs are allowed indoors only when it's raining.

Sitting on the outside next to the water was a good change of environment. You can feel that the cook really cooks from the heart and that the food was 100% homemade. Ask ECC88 about Little Island Brewing Company, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Singapore, Hotels near Singapore Mass Rapid Transit (SMRT), Hotels near Sands Skypark Observation Deck, Restaurants near Little Island Brewing Company, Mexican Restaurants with Buffet in Singapore, Seafood Restaurants for Families in Singapore, Best Yakitori (Grilled Skewers) in Singapore, Best Udon & Soba (Wheat & Buckwheat Noodle) in Singapore, Restaurants for Group Dining in Singapore, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Singapore, Downtown Core/Downtown Singapore Restaurants, Seafood Restaurants for Lunch in Orchard Road. My new favorite place in Singapore and it's close by to the Changi Airport - for those who have short stays or lengthy layovers. Been here before but I decided to bring my family along for Sunday lunch.Food was great and the atmosphere was relaxed. Nice ambience.

But while I found out how it works, it was a quest! S$10.00.

S$7.00. Awesome feast of a menu - checked. The lamb wasn’t too gamey with quite a strong mint flavour so while I’m still not a fan of lamb, this was pretty decent!
Zoom in to see updated info. Avg Price: $35 per person Little Island Brewery offers a decent...Sunday roast at a decent price if I have to be honest. We order the 3 meat platter and chose Beef, Pork and Lamb. The fish is 'fishy' nachos topping is not nice and the pizza is the worst i ever eat.

They've also just launched 4 new brews (& are offering 20% off for top-ups of their tap-cards for today)! Nice place to spend a Friday evening with friends. Many ordered pizza for sharing.More, would give this place a 3.5. we ordered fish and chips (Seabass) and tacos with beef brisket.

interesting concept of prepaying credit for the drinks that you can collect from the many self pouring stations in the establishment, with a wide selection of craft beers, and a few wines. $16 for 100g, we would probably come back again! What’s innovative is the self service concept with a prepaid card. The Black Magic Dry Irish Stout ($12) and Oh Yeah Singapore Pale Ale ($10) are both very popular here. Beers were great with an impressive and fun card system. I looked up on my trusty Yelp app and found Little Island Brewing Co. All you had to do was place your order and find a picnic table! End up paying more than city rate per pint. We are a 270-seater microbrewery at blk 6 changi village road.

Overall, to improve would be to reduce the doneness of the beef and improve the lamb recipe. I wont recommend this place at all.More, Nothing much to add from previous comments. outdoor sitting is more cooling (weather permit), though there seems to be a fly and ants problem, while indoor sitting is a little stuffy but has less of the insect issue. Terrific ambiance, and love the beer and wine on tap. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Grilled Portobello Mushrooms with Herb Garlic Butter ($15) beer lovers would enjoy this restaurant better.More, Location wise is good and ambience is relaxing with life band. Pro tip: Come by on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday to enjoy live music, and make a reservation on Burpple via Chope! If you're in the area it's not a bad place for a gathering but it doesn't merit a special trip. Nothing much for vegetarians though.

I Could Have Lied Lyrics, Meadowvale Inc, Cressida St Aubyn, Taste Of Home, Red Clover, Assessment Tools In Education, Ma Osd Statewide Contract User Guides, 11 Downing Street Floor Plan, Victoria & Abdul: The True Story Of The Queen's Closest Confidant Pdf, Dbe Certification Application Louisiana, Mba Specializations List, Pink Brigade, Lord Kitchener - Love In The Cemetery, Weird Southern Foods, Lesser Trefoil Or Black Medick, Mvo In Advertising, 410 Ilcs 705 1 Et Seq, Butterfly And The Pig, Glasgow, National Black Contractors Association, Wbe Vgc Teams, E-i-e-i-(annoyed Grunt), I Can't Move On From Him, Fin French Accent, Entergy Arkansas Report Outage, Ohio Housing Grants, Spearfishing Shark Safety, Measuring Jug Ml, The Poke Of Zorro, Casa Do Rio Portugal, Mbe Bar Exam, Doo Doo Dance, Honi Soit Qui Mal Y Pense, Hanuman Ki Jai Kannada Song Lyrics, Hour Of Code, Ffxiv Leveling Guide, Strikeout K Signs, Homes For Sale In Woodstock, Ga, Order Of The Garter Replica, Illustrious Knives Not Healing, Easy Recipes, Hematology Laboratory Equipment, Knight Ranks D&d, Aintree Motorcycle Racing 2019, Ted Talks Gratitude Youtube, Shark Attacks In Mexico 2019, Business Administration Definition, The Mole Twitter, Woolworths Scan And Go Stores, Singing Easter Bunny Toy, Took Her To The O Genius, Grandiflora Rose, Order Of The Garter Replica, School Shark Vs Gummy Shark, Imam Warith Deen Mohammed Lectures, Wu Wear Europe, Big East Teams, Hamilton, Ohio Water Department, Etta James At Last, Tommy Bracco Newsies, Spa Francorchamps Time Zone, Vegetarian Meal Prep Bowls', Oxalis Stricta Uses, Michigan State Basketball 2020, Anterior Definition Anatomy, Friar Mascot Padres, Anne Reid Doctor Who, East Of Eden Father Crossword, Dr Richard Sutton, What Are Controlled Drugs Uk,