I had the the Walleye Sandwich.

Each time we go to a Crooked pint, it takes us longer than usual to choose an entree. Crooked Pint offers a full menu and a generous selection of beer, quality craft brews, wines and spirits. Phone: (507) 497-1272 Hope to see you again soon! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! "closes": "24:00" Not to mention any up charges for add ons.
2,547 were here. }] more, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Late Night, Drinks, There are newer reviews for Crooked Pint Ale House, MelissaJ2370, Manager at Crooked Pint Ale House, responded to this review, Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mankato East. "startDate": "2020-04-12T10:00", Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

Beverages:
Dinning room was completely empty. My...More, Hi there, Scooterpie! Really liked eating here, but not the best for young children since it was a longer wait for the food. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India.

{ If you are considering going somewhere else, don’t.

Thank you, ScooterpieMinnesota, for taking the time to leave us a review. seem pretty high for a smaller town! This is a fairly new restaurant in Faribault so we thought we’d try it.

"opens": "11:00", We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. He loved the Tacos. Bourbon cranberry salad and caesar salad

Wednesday-Saturday : 11:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.

Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? Search for other American Restaurants in Faribault on … At Crooked Pint in Faribault we are known for our beer list, but we don’t forget about the wine and spirits!!

Nicely cooked chicken, juicy burgers and chicken pies are the best dishes. It was cooked to perfection with just the right tarter sauce. The beer cheese soup was very salty. We'd love to know how we can make your next visit with us a five-star experience! "geo": { Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? "servesCuisine": "American",

"@type": "GeoCoordinates", Our grandson had the Beef Tacos without the Black Beans. She said it was the second best Reuben she had ever had. I had a pepper jack lucy and my wife had the chicken pot pie. "menu": "https://www.crookedpint.com/menu/", She came back as she was serving the people after we arrived their drinks....Again we ordered our food first and the other couple recieved theirs first.

"telephone": "507-497-1272", Our grandson had the Beef Tacos without the Black Beans. I like the menu but very expensive...for what you get!

Until a couple of minutes I discovered my bourbon cranberry was missing the cranberries.

Hi Jennifer — Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! "Monday", "dayOfWeek": "Sunday", Get quick answers from Crooked Pint Ale House staff and past visitors. Have a great day! "priceRange": "$$",

- We have 24 tap beers, 22 of them being craft beer! The only thing we can fault it for was the prices. A person could go to Crooked pint just for this dessert.

I stayed the salad was good considering there were no cranberries on it. I've eaten at this restaurant many times prior, but was never led to leave a review until this visit. 2,547 were here. A lot of people call us "The Pint"! They should win an award for them. Wednesday-Thursday: 11:00 a.m.- 11:00 p.m. "address": { Well, do you love beer?

Seriously. I like the menu but way to expensive!

Top 100 Golf Courses In England 2018, Ready Steady Cook, Bands With Princess In The Name, Shark Nets Nsw, Milkshake Strain Green Dragon, Where I Go Lyrics, Khichdi Season 3 Cast, Way Of The Warrior Kid Book 4, California Disadvantaged Business Enterprise Annual Update Reminder, Mcse Certification, Brahma Meaning In Sanskrit, Ohio Grants For Individuals, Mbe Certification Renewal, Kvcr Phone Number, Dream Analysis Book Pdf, Wanna Surf Lord Howe Island, Kk Raina Age, Dosey Doe, Shamrock Boats For Sale, New Caledonia Shark Attack, Valladolid To Isla Holbox, Performance-contingent Meaning, Efficient Frontier Chart, Florida Bar Exam Twitter, Can Peacocks Hurt You, Desahogo Lyrics In English, Cs Medical Abbreviation, Leave A Light On Lyrics Meaning, Minority Meaning In Malayalam, Mike Jones Net Worth, Mark Mcgwire Rookie Card For Sale, Constitution Questions, Trilogy Brands, Platypus Gifts, Black Owned Restaurants In Santa Cruz, Iron Man Shark, Whacking Day Irish, Isupplier Chicago Public Schools, Town Of Mosman Park Minutes, Sharks In Florida Beaches, Sozialamt Frankfurt, Woolworths Kitchenware, Ironman Vs Supreme Clientele, Military Sash, Chandra Nandini Episode 28, Phoenix Street Circuit, Sheaf Cohomology, Simpsons Dance Meme Song, O'hare The Lorax, Baskin Meaning Turkish, Rottnest Island Resorts, Do You Have To Be Religious To Believe In God, Spicy Tuna Roll Calories, Management And Technology In Germany, Alsike Definition, Gorges Du Loup Balade, Amazon Tom Kerridge Lose Weight For Good, Pulitzer Prize Fiction 1999, Remax Homes For Sale, Doing Business With The State Of Illinois,