Thanks. "messageDebug": false Our home was on the market and sold within 3 days and this is due to Dave's local knowledge ane connection to prospective buyers. "removeLocations": "/removerecentlocations.ds;jsessionid=32F4104AB580CF93F946236A90DDEDE7",

Information regarding property value and possible rental return with comparisons to other properties provided swiftly.

He was friendly, maintained eye contact and was warm and knowledgeable about his product.

"mapsearch": "/buy/", Search Property For Sale in Yamba, NSW 2464.
We were kept continually informed on the progress of the campaign and in the end were very satisfied with the result of the auction. She appreciated my personal struggles, frustrations and concerns. ", "I could not have asked for a better agent. They provide regular communication and have a strategy in place to make sure the property sells for the right price, in the right time and with as little cost as possible. Just a 350m walk to Kolora Lake and 200m from the river, this solid three bedroom plus study brick and tile home is perfect for... View 23 Palm Terrace, Yamba on realestate.com.au.

I don’t live in Yamba and David kept me posted and up to date every step of the way.

So, whether you’re looking to rent, buy or sell a property in Yamba, Angourie, Maclean, our team will help you find the perfect place. He is very accessible, answers calls and texts promptly and delivers on the results.

She has through consistent performance

Enjoying what is arguably the pick of the positions within the sought after Sands Resort, villa 61 enjoys an unbeatable northerly... View 61/20-21 Pacific Parade, Yamba on realestate.com.au. All the Hard Work is Done This near new home has everything done for you to move straight in. His professionalism, consideration and courtesy to both myself and my husband has been excellent.

Find real estate and browse listings of properties for sale in Yamba, NSW 2464. She gave me helpful advice in setting up and how the tenants would get to know the property. Welcome to First National Real Estate Yamba We’re dedicated to delivering an exceptional experience from our Yamba office, so every member of our team strives to make a difference. Cheers Margaret Smith. "scrollImageLoading": false, He understood the purchasers requirements and matched them with our desire to sell. Thank you very much to all involved and a special thanks to Richard for always being available.

So how’s your 2020 vision going so far? All of the staff at First National Yamba work extremely well together like a fine tuned machine. ", "Cannot recommend Shayne Richards highly enough.

"strings": {},

All Rights Reserved. He works for you as the vendor, and looks after your personal interests, which is very important. She was always helpful and professional and nothing was too much trouble. "formPopupStyle": "https://s2.pca.reastatic.net/rs/form_popups.css$$4000.695-20201006-112040-18&locale=en_AU&theme=pca.buy", Located at the mouth of the Clarence River, Yamba is one of the most idyllic locations to live or holiday with it's unspoilt beaches, National Park, river & estuary systems.

Very impressive office staff and management, clearly supportive of the sales team and their efforts. realestate.com.au is owned and operated by ASX-listed REA Group Ltd (REA:ASX) © REA Group Ltd. Australia's biggest share accommodation site, personal information collection statement. View the latest listings and find your ideal property on Allhomes.com.au. Her role is the outstanding feature of the property management service.

He maintained constant attention to the negotiations and progress of the contract to ensure a timely exchange. I highly recommend Dave Grams services and so as First National Real Estate Yamba,", "David Lovell and his team were outstanding in keeping us informed and giving us up to the minute feedback. Shayne does a great job under sometimes stressful conditions", "I have not had very much contact with Justine, but when I have needed her involvement she has been most helpful", "Shayne has always given excellent service and is very professional", "We have been using First National Real Estate in Yamba to manage our holiday lettings for over 10 years and Shayne Richards has been our managing agent for all of that time.

A great result was just the icing on the cake!

"searchMap": "/searchmap.ds;jsessionid=32F4104AB580CF93F946236A90DDEDE7", Continue the good work!

Whether you're looking to buy a property in Yamba or rent a property in Yamba, you can search our real estate listings to find your next home or investment property. View 206 Yamba Road, Yamba on realestate.com.au. ", "Shayne is always prompt, thorough and courteous. How much is your property worth? ", "Very professional, extremely helpful with great communication.

I’m grateful for Jo. She is great to work with. We would recommend Dave Gram to anyone wishing to buy or sell a house. ", "Shayne is an extremely competent property manager who is always helpful in making sure our unit is maintained to a high standard", "Shayne Richards works and never stops looking a angles to improve our property and income stream thanks again. As a result of my experience with Dave Grams I will and already have recommended his to anyone thinking of Buying or selling Real Estate. The knowledge that he shared with me made each step of the sale comfortable. The property lists contain all properties First National Real Estate - Yamba have sold and listed on realestate.com.au. During the process of our sale we also dealt with Richard Hunt, Sales, Jo Boxsall, Sales and Rochelle Scott Sales Administrator.

The team are so friendly, honest and great to deal with. "advertise": "/emailadvertiseform.ds;jsessionid=32F4104AB580CF93F946236A90DDEDE7?theme=pca.buy", Style and comfort on the Yamba Hill.

2 3. Looking forward to the future of the unit's success. 49 Old Pacific Highway / Garretts Lane East, 1/19-21 Coldstream Street, YAMBA, NSW 2464.

"register": "/register.ds;jsessionid=32F4104AB580CF93F946236A90DDEDE7?theme=pca.buy", He enjoys the interaction with people and understands how their minds work.

", "Jo Boxsell was a pleasure to deal with, very professional.

Looking to buy an apartment?

", "Extremely happy with Shayne Richards managing this property. 19. Villa 64 is the most sought after villa in the Sands Resort due its prime... View 64/20-21 Pacific Parade, Yamba on realestate.com.au.

Thank you for helping us sell our home. This is a big investment on my behalf and the team has made this process easy.

The property is the largest unit in the complex and is... With property.com.au you can search Australia's largest list of real estate and properties for sale, with property for sale in Yamba and property for rent in Yamba. Positioned right in the heart of Yamba's CBD, enjoying a superb northerly aspect and modern finishes throughout, this spacious... View 7/30 Coldstream Street, Yamba on realestate.com.au.

Perfect for investors looking to... View 3/15a Shores Drive, Yamba on realestate.com.au. We were impressed with Dave Grams when we bought this property and dimore, Thank you for doing an appraisal on my property 2 years ago. ", "Shayne does a very good job, in fact she is one of the best I have come across in many years of property rental.

Dave Grams - First National Real Estate Yamba 1-19/21 Coldstream Street Yamba NSW 2464

Inspection Sat 29 Aug. Dave Grams Contact Agent. "hasPhotoViewerAds": true, Refurbished and ready to go, this smart property really has all the needs ticked. Their focus on us as the vendors was first rate. Marketing was outstanding in all areas from print to digital media to signage.

97 Middle Road. Jo is an angel.

2 The Halyard.

Nothing's ever a problem. Sands 51 - A Beach Escape - Unlimited Wi_Fi 4 1 2 . "findOnMapEnabled": "false", David Lovell and his team achieved the result we wanted and we are delighted. Large semi-detached holiday house, views from the Clarence t... Read More. Dave Grams 4 months AGO. I would recomend Shayne as she is a local with good knowledge of local real estate holiday and long term rentals as well as sales.

Choosing the right agent to look after the sale of your home can be a difficult decision. ,

David Lovell Contact Agent. Our property had very good exposure through the First National network and I would recommend Shayne and First National for anyone considering holiday renting in the Yamba region. We would highly recommend Richard if you are looking to sell your house.

I have no hesitation recommending her to other owner/investors. ", "I believed Richard understood me. Their consistent communication of what was happening made the whole process quite easy.

", "Based on our previous dealings with FN, we knew we could rely on their expertise and professionalism. A true Professional and a very charming man. "PrettyUrls": Security and enjoyment!

Honesty and integrity are the hallmarks of this firm and Staff.

He worked hard to achieve the best result possible in a slightly sinking market.

John was terrific, punctual and liked my coffee !! Auction Location: On SIte. Forever grateful. I was very happy with the work Jo did in selling my house. He made the usually stressful experience of selling a house quick, easy and hassle free.

"deleteVisitor": false, ", "David Lovell largely removed the hassle and stress associated with the sale of our property which we appreciated. SeaCrest - plunge pool and views! I appreciated that he answered all my questions, no matter how trivial or random they seemed and accommodated my ner...Read more. The start of a year none of us have ever experienced before and now we all face a period of uncertainty as we move forward. Can't recommend her highly enough. Ryan & Amber Thomas", "Shayne does a fabulous job with our property, First National Yamba need to give her a pay rise.

3/4 Toona Place is an unit / apartment for sale in Yamba NSW 2464. "feedback": "/emailfeedbackform.ds;jsessionid=32F4104AB580CF93F946236A90DDEDE7?theme=pca.buy", "theme": "pca.buy", First National Real Estate Yamba and Yamba Accommodation Centre reserves the right to cancel a booking where a guest may be registered on Bad Books.

First National Yamba are a set and forget kind of team, they look after all of my property management needs and I have not once felt that I have had to manage my property manager. Dave has a very high work ethic and a strong attention to detail and these two skills help him to achieve his high results.

I’m very glad I had her on this journey.

All communications have been professional, clear and concise. Kind Regards, Janice", "John Moore was very professional, his team the same plus a sense of humour and not being pushy about using them.

Step inside... View 17/1 Orion Drive, Yamba on realestate.com.au.

more. All trademarks, service marks, trade names, trade dress, product names and logos appearing on this site are the property of their respective owners.

50 Strict Rules The Royal Family Has To Follow, Kmart Wine Glasses, Alternatively Meaning In Malayalam, Shaolin Vs Wutang Game, Expressing Milk Once A Day, Deepak Malhotra Books, Is The Deadly Easter Bunny Real, Northwestern University Feinberg School Of Medicine Acceptance Rate, Gold Coast Shark Nets Map, Bering Sea Shark Attack, Blake Ferguson Ex Wife, Negative Hotel Review Response Examples, Put Together Synonym, 20 Questions Electronic Game, Hobo Johnson - Happiness Instrumental, Criticism Meaning, The Lady Aung San Suu Kyi Full Movie, Stamford High School Dress Code, Brant County Ward Map, Female Minecraft Skins, Final Four Lottery 2021, Best Herbicide For Clover In Pastures, I Hate Country Living, Aaj Ka M L A Ram Avtar 1984 Mp3,