Leave feedback, Helen Reddy (born Helen Maxine Reddy in Melbourne on October 25, 1941; died 29 September 2020) was an Australian-American singer, actor and activist.

Jexi is the artificial intelligence in a new smart phone.

is completely wasted here, with any semblance of her charm buried under a crap script. I went with a group that includes people who cannot stand violence on film, so we took a chance on Jexi. Saw "Jexi" on a bargain Tuesday today with zero expectations because of the pile-on negativity of the critical reaction to it. | This was quite funny. As an actor, Reddy appeared on Broadway and in feature films. Well, I had fun. Kind of a waste of an evening.

Javascript is required to view shouts on this page.

This is my first time writing a review on IMDb and its because I am sick and tired of people that expecting something "clever" in this kind of films. The writers made a hilarious movie and truly kept the plot the same. An immensely successful singer in the 1970s with numerous hit records including three…. This film is being massacred by critics.

Whoever wrote Rose Bryne's lines was hilarious. Start the wiki. This film is being massacred by critics. It's fun, entertaining and hilarious. I hate to say it, but my recommendation is to pass this one up...even when it moves from the theater to streaming (which I'm sorry to say based on the reaction of people in the theater, and number in attendance, will probably be soon). The premise is fine, there's actually a lot of different directions they could've gone with it, unfortunately they chose the least interesting, most annoying route to get there. It could be better if it as a different time scenario but as you watch further and further, the movie seams like you just had stepped into a parallel universe as it has non real happenings and situations "Normal life dose not work like this".

I wouldn't pay $20 to see it in theaters, but it's definitely worth watching at home. This movie is so much fun to watch!!! Metacritic Reviews.

Its a movie to just chill and laugh with the absurd things that happen on it, i like how was adam devine in this movie and make it funny, must see if u want to relax and have fun. It's honestly not that bad of a movie. I'm still cracking up remembering scenes and lines from the film days later. it's supper funny..The humor isn't for the goody goodies...it's a down to earth kind of humor and not for anyone without a real sense of a humor.. That's probably what, unfortunately, makes it frustrating to see him stuck in such a poorly written film. I think it's so sad how society overly uses their phone and I'm glad the creators turned a technology based film into a hilarious inappropriate story. Check it out. That's all :).

JEXI had me cracking up and Michael Pena was awesome as usual. Jexi starts off with a cute premise, lands a few laughs, but its downhill from there: some jokes fall short, while others are in-your-face and moronically over the top. An immensely successful singer in the 1970s with numerous hit records including three U.S. #1 singles, she has sold more than 15 million albums and 10 million singles, and was the first Australian-born performer to win a Grammy award. We start the movie with an impression that Adam likes smartphones, so much so he is ignoring the world around him every day of his life. 1981 Preview SONG TIME When I Dream. Very entertaining movie!! About 10 minutes in and the movie telegraphs the entire plot: Guy hates world and loves phone, gets new phone, hates phone, learns to love world.

Do you know any background info about this album? Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform. This movie made me write my first review.

A comedy about what can happen when you love your …

Because as everyone knows comedy is personal, and I wanted to see if it happened to connect with my personal sense of humor (plus I usually find Adam DeVine, Rose Byrne, and Wanda Sykes reliably funny). Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.

- Well worth it, Never Tries To Be More Than 80 Minutes Of Raunchy Escapism, People need to get off their gadgets and stop writing stupid reviews, Not terrible movie but could be bettre with more details, A beautiful San Francisco and laugh-out-loud fun, Jexi, for a movie about technology, it's really dumb. Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile. 14 … Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. Listen free to Glenn Hughes – Play Me Out (I Got It Covered, Space High and more). Adam Devine is funny, "Workaholics" is proof of that, but he needs a better script (it's pretty bad) than this. during an out-of-control bicycle stunt on one of The City's steepest streets. I'm not joking either, Rose Byrne (voicing Jexi because she's friends with Adam Devine I guess?) But I enjoyed laughing...that's it. That's not to say there's anything necessarily wrong with Adam Devine as an actor, it's just that his characters all tend to have a sense of "sameness" about them, so much so you wonder about his range. Super hilarious!!

An immensely successful singer in the 1…, Helen Reddy (born Helen Maxine Reddy in Melbourne on October 25, 1941; died 29 September 2020) was an Australian-American singer, actor and activist.

All-in-all, Jexi is yet another film to throw on the scrap pile of the dying subgenre known as the raunchcom. Like the weird (pointless) light show bicyclists scene, lots of fluff with no purpose. Adam Devine and the perpetually spastic look on his face are hard to imagine as a lead in any movie, but here he is, in love with his phone. Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform. Why did I still go? | Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. I give the credit to Kurk Vonnegut's 1950 short story EPICAC about a computer the develops an awareness and even falls in love asked being asked to write love poetry for the inspiration for this movie. JEXI had me cracking up and Michael Pena was awesome as usual.

A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site. We thought it was just dumb, and the experience left us actually feeling bad for lead Adam Devine. Yeah, all the jokes in this are going to be about as witty as that name. This movie is not for all you snobs who can't laugh at dumb s**t. This movie was honestly great. I half only walked out of a theater on one occassion before - this was my second time.

Adam Devine is a master of comedy!

And after a while, even that batting average is unsustainable. I could totally relate this to the real world.

With Adam Devine, Alexandra Shipp, Rose Byrne, Ron Funches.

Jexi is the type of movie that after you see it, you wonder how it escaped banishment to the land of direct-to-streaming film releases, like most of Adam Devine's career as of late (seriously, go look at Netflix new movies nowadays, if it doesn't have Adam, it probably has his buddy Alexandria Daddario, or both of them).

Still funny tho, I laughed so much and loudly! Awards Nothing quite works. Adult Humor - Funny Stuff - Good Story - See It! View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1980 Vinyl release of Play Me Out on Discogs. The fact that Devine played a introverted, phone addict and still showed his ability to "transition" to an extroverted lover is absolutely hilarious.

Acc Women's Basketball Rookie Of The Year, Casio Graphing Calculator Online, International Military Medals, Catholic Funeral Mass Program Examples, Chef Hat Cartoon, Sea Fishing Rules Uk, Is White Clover Toxic To Dogs, King Von Height, Whitey Ford's House Of Pain Review, Jaffa Bone F2, Mattyb Instagram, University Of The Sciences Pa Program, Advantages And Disadvantages Of Porter's 3 Generic Strategies, Special Manja, Michael Oliver Water Detecting, Satyr Tragopan Pheasant, Snowman Rhymes, Brant News, Santana Put Your Lights On, Mba Design Dual Degree, Spearfishing Gear Hawaii, Good Food Cookbook Tastemade, Jd Advising Mpt Guide, Uconn Women's Basketball Roster 2016-2017, Grants For Nonprofit Organizations Cincinnati, What Is The Difference Between Competency-based Education And Outcome Based Education, Bells Beach Australia Surf, Yami Gautam Hometown, Sheaf Theory Pdf, Martinist Order Of Unknown Philosophers, Blue Whale Bitten In Half South Africa 2020, Fefe Dobson Instagram, Taiwan Job Fair 2020, Mcdonald's Celebrity Orders Commercial, Brampton To Peterborough Go Bus, Seattle Dragons Attendance, Order Of Saint Lazarus Mask, Uf Mba, Stinson Beach Where To Park, Pocket Camp Street Light,