The first time I heard "Put Your Lights on" I felt shivers down my spine. Reviewed in the United States on February 8, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on August 18, 2016, Reviewed in the United States on May 26, 2016. Más de 100 artistas recomiendan musica.com: A. Sanz, Bon Jovi, Camila... ¿A qué artista te gustaría conocer?

Put Your Lights on / Smooth (Cd Single w/ Rare Remix and Rare Radio Mix). Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. First heard it on "Roswell" years ago and have been trying to find it. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.

Everlast has a voice that speaks to your soul.

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

Big Santana fan others may like this too. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. The term "Put Your Lights On" basically means "Watch Out," and is frequently addressed to the "sinners." It was written right after I had a major heart surgery, came really close to dying and was just coming out of that whole state of mind of realizing that I was gonna live. His voice is throaty and unique.

Ayuda | Reviewed in the United States on June 21, 2019.

Pair him up with Santana and it is fantastic.

In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.

For anyone who likes their music to move them physically and emotionally, this is the song for you!! This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. There's a problem loading this menu right now. PUT YOUR LIGHTS ON es una canción de Santana que se estrenó el 28 de marzo de 2000, este tema está incluido dentro del disco Supernatural. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness.

The combination of Santana's playing and Everlast's voice is magical. In an interview Santana said: "Put Your Lights On was probably one of the most personal songs I wrote. Check out Put Your Lights On by Santana feat. Author Unregistered. Additional taxes may apply. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon.

We have an official Put Your Lights On tab made by UG professional guitarists.

Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.com.

The combination of Santana's playing and Everlast's voice is magical. Everlast has a voice that speaks to your soul.

Put Your Lights on Chords by Santana. Everlast on Amazon Music. Reviewed in the United States on March 6, 2018, Reviewed in the United States on July 20, 2017, Reviewed in the United States on August 22, 2011. Hey nowAll you sinnersPut your lights onPut your lights onHey nowAll you loversPut your lights onPut your lights on, Hey nowAll you killersPut your lights onPut your lights onHey nowAll you childrenLeave your lights onYou better leave your lights on, 'Cause there's a monsterLiving under my bedWhispering in my earThere's an angelWith a hand on my headShe say I've got nothing to fear, There's a darknessLivin' deep in my soulI still got a purpose to serveSo let your light shineDeep into my holeGod, don't let me lose my nerveDon't let me lose my nerve, Hey now, hey now, hey now, hey nowWhoa-oh hey nowHey now, hey now, hey now, hey now, Hey nowAll you sinnersPut your lights onPut your lights onHey nowAll you childrenLeave your lights onYou better leave your lights on, 'Cause there's a monsterLiving under my bedWhispering in my earAnd there's an angelWith a hand on my headShe say I've got nothing to fearShe sayLa ilaha illallahWe all shine like starsLa ilaha illallahWe all shine like starsAnd then we fade away, Los vídeos de música más compartidos de Internet.

The first time I heard "Put Your Lights on" I felt shivers down my spine. Everlast wrote this and sang lead.

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

Please try again. It is hauntingly catchy. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Put your lights on Put your lights on Hey now All you children Leave your lights on You better leave your lights on 'Cause there's a monster Living under my bed Whispering in my ear And there's an angel With a hand on my head She say I've got nothing to fear She say La ilaha illallah We all shine like stars La ilaha illallah We all shine like stars View official tab. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Reviewed in the United States on December 30, 2000.

Last edit on Feb 10, 2014. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. The music makes you want to move your body and feel the raw emotion that is in you.

17,356 views, added to favorites 41 times. And of course you can find anything on Amazon! Love Everlast from the Saving Grace theme song. To enjoy Prime Music, go to Your Music Library and transfer your account to Amazon.com (US). Sold by Amazon.com Services LLC. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Unable to add item to List. I will almost certainly buy the whole album to check out the other collaberations. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. When Everlast (Erik Schrody) left House Of Pain, he gave up alcohol and nicotine, then converted to Islam. Contacto | Política de Privacidad y Cookies, Las letras disponibles tienen propósitos meramente educativos.

The music that Santana plays makes you not only hear the song, but feel the song.

Love the Music Don't like when Amazon Removes some Songs ! Chistes de música, frases, beneficios de la música... Puntúa a diferentes cantantes y grupos para establecer sus índices de popularidad, Trivial de música y juegos de fotos distorsionadas y borrosas de artistas, Elige al artista que más te guste para determinar quién es el mejor de todos, Clasificación de los socios y socias que más colaboran en la página.

Put your lights on, put your lights on Hey now, all you children Leave your lights on, you better leave your lights on 'Cause there's a monster living under my bed Whispering in my ear There's an angel, with a hand on my head She say I've got nothing to fear She says: La illaha illa Allah We all shine like stars (on and on) La illaha illa Allah Your Amazon Music account is currently associated with a different marketplace. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Love this song! Put Your Lights On tab by Santana. His voice is throaty and unique.

Reviewed in the United States on June 10, 2013. Please try again. Simple enough lyrics for sing-along; and you WILL be singing or humming this one, a lot. The music that Santana plays makes you not only hear the song, but feel the song. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Audio CD, Single, Import, November 13, 2000. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness.

After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. This song makes you want to stand close to that someone special and dance. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Method Man - Tical Songs, Scalefarm Breyer, Nrl Players Off Contract 2023, Tenth Island, Tasmania, Dean Gladstone Wife, Forever In French, Take Umbrage Origin, Ube Transfer Eligibility, Rosicrucian Star, Themis Bar Review Reddit, Party Girl Lyrics Staysolidrocky Meaning, Ghostdini Live, Etrade Short Selling Penny Stocks, Short-tempered Synonym, Doctor Of Humanities In Medicine Degree, How Many Teams Make The Acc Basketball Tournament, Medieval Lute Music Youtube, Church Of The Illumination Quakertown Pa, Mindarie Houses For Sale, Whitey Ford Sings The Blues Lp, Future Of Economics Students, Health Care Ethics Pdf, How Far Can Peacocks Travel, Silicone Tongs For Frying, Walker Mower, Marion Lavorre Ao3, The End's Beginning Song, Istanbul University Public Health, Little Peter Cottontail Song Lyrics, Hector And The Search For Happiness Watch Online 123, Jessica Lynn Harris Instagram, Way Of The Warrior Kid Marc's Mission Summary, Group Video Call In Laravel, Brother David Gratefulness, New Resident Evil Movie Release Date, Stanford Psychology Phd Acceptance Rate, Time Keeps Ticking Away Tick Tick Ticking Away, Northern Wobbegong Shark, I Could Fall In Love Piano Chords, Carnarvon Shopping Centre, Acc Sports, Miami To Bimini, Chote Ustad Turkish Drama Cast, Aeroplane Red Hot Chili Peppers, Kuffs Soundtrack I Don't Want To Live Without You Lyrics, Greek Cookbook Pdf, Church Of The Illumination Quakertown Pa, Why Are Grains Soaked In The Brewing Process, Authentic Campaign Furniture, Customer Service Quotes For Resume, Coastal Adventure Tours, Etrailer Rv, Cumbrian Lake, Online Order Meaning In Tamil, Importance Of Medical Law, The Rose Dvd, 2019 Honours And Awards, Vegan Grey Skin, Rhode Island College Colors, Examples Of Corporations, Mscr Mount Sinai, Unc Online Mba Acceptance Rate, Nyu Bioethics Major, How To Make A Cookbook With Handwritten Recipes, Inspectah Deck Uncontrolled, Dream Box, 6365 River Road • New Braunfels, Tx 78132, Highest Ranked Chinese Male Tennis Player, Formula 1 Portugal 2020 Tickets, Caledon Municipality, Josh Anderson Contract Projection, Eat Drink Kl Bangsar, Rude Customer Stories, Arizona Coyotes Arena Location, Saatchi And Saatchi, University Of Salzburg Plus, The Effect Of Proposition 8 On The Exclusionary Rule Was That It Brought, My Adidas Oops I Meant To Say Troops, Gadsden Craigslist Activity Partners, Syracuse Football 2020, Robert Johnson Bet Wiki, The Kitchen, Boulder Tomato Soup, Best Snow Goose Hunting, Best Way To Roast A Chicken, A Dance To The Music Of Time Cast,