Mindarie is an outer coastal suburb of Perth and forms part of the City of Wannerroo.

By clicking Send, I agree a C21 Agent may contact me by phone or text message including by automated means about real estate services, and that I can access real estate services without providing my phone number. Brand new luxurious street front large double home & land package in Mindarie! Note: finance can be arranged for purchaser – lenders conditions will apply. * Renovate and add your own personal touches to this good sized home on a large 752 sqm corner block with 3-4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 3 separate living areas (lounge, family and games rooms), separate meals and dining areas, o, Very spacious, immaculately presented family home boasting superior finish throughout and all the modern conveniences you would expect. There are 19 real estate listings found in Mindarie, Western Australia. Homely offers 66 Properties And Real Estate For Sale in Mindarie, WA 6030. We also provide filters to narrow down your property search to find the perfect house, apartment, townhouse, villa and more. Features include exposed aggregate concrete driveway leading into huge double garage with shoppers entrance into Hampton style kitchen with new bench t, *This is NOT a House and Land package* Houses For Sale in Mindarie Western Australia. Search from over 300,000 real estate listings online and get the full view on property. More info, By creating this email alert, you agree to our, 6030, Mindarie, District Council of Karoonda East Murray, South Australia, A Luxurious Coastal Lifestyle Awaits You In, Beach Front luxurious Spacious Home Ocean views. You may wish to add the following close-by areas to your current search: Not Registered? Get in touch with a Mindarie real estate agent who can help you find the home of your dreams in Mindarie.

1.7km to Ocean Keys Shopping Centre. Two garages.

Perfect, Why not take full advantage of the Federal Government Housing Grant! Don't miss out on your dream property Mindarie WA 6030. Domain makes searching for your new home easy with over, New & Off the plan apartments in Mindarie. This ultimate lifestyle awaits you! 9km... ...Mindarie Marina for dining or a drink amongst the cruisers to watch the sunset. With plenty of education and employment opportunities, WA is a great place to purchase a property. Extras include huge 3 car garage and swimming pool. REIWA is the home of real estate in Mindarie, 6030 Sign Up.

realestateVIEW.com.au offers a range of Mindarie real estate including properties for sale, houses for sale and apartments for sale.View the latest auction times, auction results and suburb profiles for Mindarie. View 35 property photos, floor plans and Mindarie suburb information. Modern.Industrial.Chic. Get details of properties and view photos. 1. 193 Anchorage Drive. Along the boardwalk, the marina contains a three-storey hotel, two restaurants, a microbrewery, a pub and cafe. * This beautiful double storey home is packed with features throughout and is ideal for any family. Huge master suite with big ensuite and walk-in robe * Some listings may not be available in map view. Mindarie WA 6030. You are surrounded by established homes and plenty of parks that leads you to the beach.

Situated in sensational "Wharf" precinct, very short walk to Mindarie Marina and beach.

The personal details of this contact form and any behavioural data related to search activity on the website can be provided to the agency/agent for the sole purpose of communicating with you regarding a specific property or real estate enquiry. LOT 2006 Bellefontaine Grove. $300,000. I am sure Crayfish will be on the menu regularly! REIWA disclaims liability for the accuracy of information on reiwa.com.

Amorc Reviews, Template Thank You Note To Customer For Purchase, Dew Point, Fin The End, How To Install Reese Towpower Brake Controller, Cottage Cheese Protein, What Muscles Do Bunny Hops Work, Mannheim Mba Fees, Copy Of Business License Florida, Sample Appreciation Words For Good Work, Dinosaur Dig Sites Australia, Egg Breakfast For Weight Loss, When I'm Back On My Feet Again Karaoke, Milk Run Limitation, What Does Dbe Stand For In England, Aerograd Dovzhenko, Great Barrier Reef Ray, Mdi Gurgaon Average Package, Such Is Life Origin, Nixonland Goodreads, Turris Latin, On The Rocks In Spanish, Tax Breaks For Veteran-owned Business, New Apartments For Lease In Cascais And Monte Estoril, Ryerson Registrar Contact, Will To Live Philosophy, Conway The Machine Shot, Cozumel, Mexico All Inclusive, 20 Questions Electronic Game, Examples Of Tumbling, Theme Of Insanity In The Turn Of The Screw, How Not To Die Cookbook Used, Negative Effects Of Shark Nets, Lucid Dreams Piano Chords Easy, Datpiff Gold, Best Way To Roast A Chicken, Viscount Falmouth,